THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171292 - 01/09/06 09:20 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
since I joined the army.
Words you'll never see TK type. But wait a second and TK will tell you what being in the Army is really like. Since you clearly have no understanding what Army life is all about. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#171293 - 01/09/06 09:26 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

KT: "You America haters "which btw usually work for the govt. or a govt. contractor" want to always beleive the worst about the president."

That's funny. Why would an America hater care who's president? Perhaps an America hater would want America to have a stupid, incompetent, dolt for the president. Some one who cares about America wants the country to have the best possible person as president.

#171294 - 01/10/06 11:29 AM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"I think that people that really believe in this country what it stands for are still signing up like they did before. You America haters "which btw usually work for the govt. or a govt. contractor""

He's never been in the military and claims to have had a contract with the navy....you worked for the government brainiac. What a dolt.

People aren't signing up because:
We are in a wrong war.
People are getting killed.
Military pay sucks.
Benefits have been cut.
Retirement isn't what it used to be.
This admin has demonstrated that it can and will hold you longer than your commitment against your will.
This admin tried to reneg on it's promised bonuses.
This admin has treated veterans like crap.
This admin has treated the returning wounded like crap.
This admin has not furnished the troops with proper equipment.

#171296 - 01/10/06 07:28 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
After posting to nearly every response tk is no where to be found. He must be holding his breath and turning blue. I bet he has played more vide games involving "ARMY" and "FPS" than every one else. He might be a Major in HALO by now. My own son was expressing a desire to join the military over the last year an I explained to him that as long as Dumbya was in the White House mismanaging this country to stay the he!! out of the military. Our clueless leader couldn't manage two companies he ran into the ground and he is doing the same to this country. th come up for air I miss your insightful comebacks.

#171297 - 01/10/06 07:39 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Stever,

I have several realtives active military now and they say things have never been better. They explain it like this . The bitiching you do hear now is the same stuff that goes on even in times of peace. Only now you have a lineral and the media with with a camera or a microphone looking to take advantage of it. When the war I Iraq is over things the liberals and the press will have no use for them so the bitoching will fall on deaf ears. In the next year all the Dems will be all over how bad Bush treats the Mil. Go back and recycle all the old articles from when Clinton was president that the right used agasint Gore. Take out Clinton/Gore and put in Bush Cheney and save a lot of work. You people keep falling for it so they keep selling it. Supply and demand. Same thing happens in the real world. Boeing just had a record year an watch all the biotchers crawl out of the woodwork about how they are over worked and underpaid yada yada yada. People, liberals specifically, are as predictable as the horses in my pasture. They do the same thing at the same time every day.

#171298 - 01/11/06 09:28 AM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
BW Offline
Spawner

Loc: LAKEWOOD,WA,USA
You know TK, my son just got back for Afganistanfor the third time. After talking to him I finally know for sure that you are full of crap.

#171300 - 01/11/06 10:59 AM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

#171302 - 01/11/06 11:26 AM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

You hand wringers paint a picture that it's the end of the world and everyone is opposed to the war and no one will join the military yada yada yada. What a bunch of stooges.

#171304 - 01/11/06 12:01 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

missing a goal by 12% is overwhleming evidence. When you take into consideration the renlistment has been over achieved each month it becomes a catasrophic statistic for the adminsitration. I think all the toxins from the cigs has affected the last few brain cells wandering around your head.

#171306 - 01/11/06 12:19 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
Salmo G. put it best when he said that to Bush our soldiers are just the "hired help."

#171307 - 01/11/06 01:02 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"Never mind the fact that for what the government pays out for one fatality caused by substandard body armor"

This shows how biased you are if not ill informed. The reason there is a shortage of body armor is tests showed that fewer troops would wear it due to the increased weight affecting mobility etc. Devlopments in Iraq with the enemy adjusting thier techniques forced some rethinking on the issue. The mess hall bombing made it required gear in camp etc. There is a shortage of body armor and they are producuing the certifed version as fast as they can. In addition there has been a debate about body armor since late in the Vietnam war. Is the added weight and the effets of that weight worth the risk. Some troops want it some troops do not. There are many reports of troops going on patrol and taking out the 16lb protective plates. Feeling the weight added to the 40 to 70 lbs they normally carried made them too slow.
You paint the pic that the admin stuck it's middle finger up at troops requests. Look at all past wars there have been shortages of everything from time to time. Look at the requirements in WWII for tanks, ships, planes etc. This is the real secret about WWII that you surface skimming historical retards miss. Private industry in this country out supplied the Japs and the Germans 10 to 1 on such gear. With out a doubt enabling us to win the war. No country on the face of the earth is as willing and able to supply their troops with needed items.

#171309 - 01/11/06 01:55 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

98% emotion. 2% possible fact.

#171310 - 01/11/06 01:59 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
BW Offline
Spawner

Still more than you had.

#171312 - 01/11/06 02:32 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
BW Offline
Spawner

But he has several family members who are active military. So are they also societies losers? wink

Or would that just be TK?

#171313 - 01/11/06 02:40 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Big difference between being option limited and being a loser.

#171315 - 01/11/06 03:28 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Lucky for Napoleon's kin that the military will enlist losers in times like this. Of course being fat little REMFs, they still provide some service I'm sure.

Quote:
The reason there is a shortage of body armor is tests showed that fewer troops would wear it due to the increased weight affecting mobility
I like that part. rofl I keep telling him to stay out of discussions he knows nothing about. I can imagine the conversation:

"Private, get you gear on."
"No, Sarge, it's too heavy so I'll go on patrol without it today. In fact, this pro-mask is too bulky, and I'd rather wear these Nikes 'cause I can run faster with 'em."
"Well, okay, if that's what you want."

rofl

#171316 - 01/11/06 03:46 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
BW Offline
Spawner

I would suggest that TK dosn't know what it's like NOT to be option limited.........

#171317 - 01/11/06 04:18 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

I suppose you call the State patrol when yopu intend to speed to let them know Harley? It has to hurt your small mind when those two brain cells bump into each other and form a primative thought.

#171318 - 01/11/06 04:36 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
BW Offline
Spawner

Well at least he can spell YOU :p

#171319 - 01/11/06 05:26 PM Re: Charlie Daniels challenges Murtha.
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
I suppose in your military you allow privates to go on patrol without leadership?

Further evidence that you are clueless in regards to things military.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645399 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |