THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171457 - 01/10/06 08:04 PM Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard
Zawahri says US defeated in Iraq: Jazeera TV
Yahoo News/Reuters
January 6, 2006
DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri said in a video aired on Friday that U.S. plans to withdraw troops from Iraq meant Washington had been defeated by the Muslims.
"(U.S. President George W.) Bush, you must confess that you have been defeated in Iraq, Afghanistan and you will be too in Palestine soon," said Zawahri in the video broadcast by Al Jazeera television beathead

Sounds just like Kerry , Palosi , Murtha , and Dean doesn't it ? And you dems wonder why we think you are on the terrorists side .LMAO

#171458 - 01/10/06 08:29 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

"LMAO"?

You keep laughing, while good men are dying.

Sounds like a neocon to me.

#171459 - 01/10/06 08:56 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

#171460 - 01/10/06 10:28 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Dude.....you're quoting yourself.

Slow down. wink

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#171461 - 01/10/06 11:00 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan S.:
Dude.....you're quoting yourself.

Slow down. wink
laugh laugh laugh

#171462 - 01/11/06 06:30 AM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Dude are you the stupidest man alive or what?
Depends on how you folks up in Port Orchard define 'intelligence'. Did they give you the intelligence test where you stamp your feet like a trained mule when they ask you simple math questions? I'd bet you'd do well since bray just like a jackass. Your probably considered a freaking genius in Port Orchard, or was that Enumclaw?

#171464 - 01/11/06 06:39 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Aix,

Simple to you neocons, but the subject's a bit deeper than that. Why don't you describe what victory looks like, and why that is a viable option.

Some folks knowledgable in international matters like this are skeptical that victory is possible at all, even under permanent U.S. occupation. Any number of observers might agree with that. All those who reach the same conclusion from observing these events isn't the same as being on the terrorists' side. Maybe anything beyond the simplest reasoning skill is too much above your head?

#171465 - 01/11/06 06:48 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Because they don't want to say out loud on the record that victory means stopping Islam's attempt to reclaim the ottoman empire. Don' t mistake thier inability to tell the truth for strategic reasons as support for your world view. That is a big mistake you whacko's have continued to make since the Clinton admin and more recently since 911.

#171466 - 01/12/06 12:06 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
How to de-advertise on PP by Aix.

Dude you must be the stupidest businessman on this site, and that's for sure. You are the only one (CEO)on this board, that's actively running a campaign to drive away potential customers, that might otherwise consider your services, if not for the hate you hold for so many of us hunters and fishers, as exemplified in this and many other threads you initiate here. eek I'm guessing that it's only neocons that you want to do business with, and you're running this campaign for more of their business. Your method of choice, is to alienate and run away, anyone that's not a neocon. beer I'm sure you will be successful in your determind efforts, as your business tag really screams out for the negative attention that it attracts. cool

All I can say is, keep up the excellent work. Your genius with marketing and public relations, will certainly get you more time here for facilitating a stategy, of self sabotage and reduced revenue. beer

Now I see why you like Bush so much, both of you have a stay the coarse stategy of Titanic proportion as CEO's. zip

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#171467 - 01/12/06 07:53 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

my point is with all the anti american talk coming from the comunist liberals over here its no wonder that Zawahri and the rest of the anti americanist in the world are following suit.

We have not lost in Iraq we have prevailed over an evil dictator and are rebuilding the country now so they can be a productive part of the world.

liberals are the most naive followers on the face of the planet next to mocking birds.

#171468 - 01/12/06 07:56 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
Aix, do you by any chance watch the Fox "News" Cannel on TV?

#171469 - 01/12/06 07:58 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
You can go up to capitol hill in Seattle and see what the libs want to get stuffed. Sure as heck is not fish,fowl or big game.

#171470 - 01/12/06 08:51 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
You can go up to capitol hill in Seattle
TK knows all the places to spot gay ass. Hmmmmmmmmmm. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#171471 - 01/12/06 10:26 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
We REALLY need the rain to stop!

#171472 - 01/12/06 10:33 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Quote:
Originally posted by SuckerSnagger:
Aix, do you by any chance watch the Fox "News" Cannel on TV?
I have watched the fox news channel though I havent found the fox news cannel yet.

#171473 - 01/12/06 10:50 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
Hey, you caught me in one!

#171474 - 01/12/06 11:05 PM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Originally posted by Aix sponsa:
my point is with all the anti american talk coming from the comunist liberals over here its no wonder that Zawahri and the rest of the anti americanist in the world are following suit.

We have not lost in Iraq we have prevailed over an evil dictator and are rebuilding the country now so they can be a productive part of the world.

liberals are the most naive followers on the face of the planet next to mocking birds.
Thread Title....Hummmmm sounds like a D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T.

Not a very good title for making your point, but sure alienates and brings negative attention to your tag and business. beer Listening to TK as a business and marketing advisor, only illustrates how hopelessly stupid you really are. frown Think before you post to the general public, when you choose to leave crumbs (a tag)to follow and track. Now go ahead and listen, as TK urges you to continue the same, while maintaining his anonymity at all cost. rolleyes Why?.... because his posting here is so negative, that he would attract a negative business response from a lot of the members, if most spend their money as I do( making a positive difference in their world). cool Only diference between you and TK, is that you leave crumbs. Sorta like the K K K, marching without their Robes and hoods, and expecting that their business's will not be effected in a negative way laugh

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#171475 - 01/13/06 02:44 AM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Wow! liberal and you can read! Yep thats the title, dont wear it out.
Did you think of the dashes all by yourself?

Why be anonymous. I say what I feel. I am not a pretender that cares so much what other people think that I will just say and feel whats popular at the time and I am not going to hide behind a computer screen like so many do. Business is good and will continue to prosper with or without you. How my posting effects my business evidently bothers you more then it bothers me as you have mentioned it how many times now? It doesnt matter to me that your liberal. So why does it matter to you that I am conservative.

This is going to hurt me just as much as its going to hurt you,but John Lee Hookum you are now hereby banned from my business. I will never do a fish,deer,elk bear,bird,or anything else for you unless I double the price.

#171476 - 01/13/06 09:46 AM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
Quote:
This is going to hurt me just as much as its going to hurt you,but John Lee Hookum you are now hereby banned from my business. I will never do a fish,deer,elk bear,bird,or anything else for you unless I double the price.
That is of course if John Lee Hookum is his real name. wink

#171477 - 01/13/06 10:44 AM Re: Hmmmm, sounds like a democrat…………
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Originally posted by Aix sponsa:

Jim, you don't have to worry about ever getting a dime of mine, and probably other fishers and hunters as well, after the diatribes you post here. beer

Again, keep up the good work,.. but I'm confused as to why you follow all of TK's example, except his policy of protecting completely his anonymity, while posting hostile and personal attacks. confused

BTW, you should wear a mask when working with hazardous chemicals, as they can cause brain damage, mental confusion and decay. eek

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 332 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |