Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171691 - 01/16/06 07:31 PM war?
lupo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: seattle wa
why do people keep saying that we are at war?????

we are not at war....how was vietnam a "police action" or whatever they called it but now we are somehow at war?

every country in the world has to worry about protecting their public both from themselves(timothy mcveigh) and from foreign threats...so is every country on the planet at war?
is spain at war? is brittain at war?

why does the public allow this statement to be repeated and repeted as if its a truth?
ailine security is just plain common sense- but is it the action of a warrior? bush says that he is a war president who goes to work with war onhis mind....what the hell is he even talking about???????

we are an occupying army of a foreign nation but WE ARE NOT AT WAR.......allowing this lie to be spoken is to allow "war" to subvert our constitution.....

#171692 - 01/16/06 08:59 PM Re: war?
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
Quote:
Originally posted by lupo:

every country in the world has to worry about protecting their public both from themselves(timothy mcveigh) and from foreign threats...so is every country on the planet at war?
is spain at war? is brittain at war?

Good point, Lupo! Words are important. Saying we are at war is just an excuse for all the crap the Bu****es are pulling.

#171693 - 01/16/06 09:44 PM Re: war?
FishBear Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Western Washington
In order for GW to make moving speeches it sounds better if he can say "war."

George W. Bush

#171694 - 01/16/06 10:06 PM Re: war?
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
Hard to be a war President without a war...

#171695 - 01/16/06 11:30 PM Re: war?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You can't type "Bu****es" because "sh!t" is their middle name. laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#171696 - 01/17/06 11:02 AM Re: war?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
So you whiners can whine. What would life be like without someone to blame everything on?. First it was your parents then the school then the govt. then your employer then your spouse then your kids. Don't forget wdfw, the tribes the gillnetters the commercials the saggers the yellow rods, the guys just learning to fish, the guy launching his baot for the first time. A life filled with bitoching and moaning. The party of biotchers and moaners. Get some help please.

#171697 - 01/17/06 11:05 AM Re: war?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

We aren't at war we are in a pre-emptive strike and "mission" was "accomplished" long ago.

History books aren't going to be kind to this pres unless neocons are still running the show.

#171700 - 01/17/06 11:24 AM Re: war?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Sal,

The definition of bitotching is complaint wiothout solution. the left has yet to propose a solution so by definition it is biotching.

#171703 - 01/17/06 11:41 AM Re: war?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

A bunch of back seat drivers being fueled by the media and politicians with short attention span's, unrealistic expectations combined with extreme lack of understanding of the real mission. But it is always someone elese fault in your life. Who can we blame?

#171706 - 01/17/06 12:50 PM Re: war?
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

KT said, "extreme lack of understanding of the real mission" Maybe that's it. What the heck is the "real" mission, that apparently is known only to the self-aggrandizing omnipotent wazzu pud leader of neocons?

#171707 - 01/17/06 01:00 PM Re: war?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

SG,

The mission has been real clear from day one. A culture of life against a culture of death . The real mission is to completely neutralize isolate or destroy " Radical Islam" Only by creating a muslim middle class will we eliminate ideals that keep a culture entrenched in the 12th century. Either that or kill every single one of them. They started it we will end it. You libs will get in the way like you always do.

#171708 - 01/17/06 01:06 PM Re: war?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

The King of whiners...it's the liberals, it's the left, it's the liberal media...blah blah blah.

"A bunch of back seat drivers being fueled by the media and politicians with short attention span's, unrealistic expectations combined with extreme lack of understanding of the real mission. But it is always someone elese fault in your life. Who can we blame?"

Sounds so Neocon doesn't it? Who can "we" blame? Why the liberals of course. They run the show right?

#171709 - 01/17/06 01:08 PM Re: war?
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
"God"! I was just preparing to post a rational response. No use. You old timers on the board are right. TK is nuts!

#171710 - 01/17/06 01:15 PM Re: war?
River Nutrients

I must have missed that "culture of life against culture of death" reason on the list of reasons why we invaded a sovereign nation that posed no immediate threat to the U.S.

This is a line of reasoning that apparently only gifted Wazzu puds can follow. Bush isn't into nation-building, but he's gonna' build an Iraqi middle class so as to get Muslims out of the 12th century. Gee, that sounds nice, but I haven't heard him express that idea. Of course, I've never heard Buch express a clear and cogent idea, but that's another topic.

Also, it's interesting that he would invest so heavily in creating an Iraqi middle class when he's so entrenched in the neocon war to exterminate the American middle class (maybe too many of them are liberals, is that it?).

So why is that no one, no conservatives I'm acquainted with, have mentioned being at war to the death of radical Islam? KT is the only person in the country that seems to know about this. Is KT classified? Maybe he's like deep, deep under-cover, and because the Prez is such a putz, he hasn't even briefed Bush on this war to the death of radical Islam.

Fascinating. I guess that's what brings me back here. I can't read stuff like this anywhere else.

#171712 - 01/17/06 01:22 PM Re: war?
River Nutrients

SSalar,

KT is going to win the war on radical Islam by first increasing their ranks, then by killing all of them and letting God and Allah sort 'em out.

#171713 - 01/17/06 01:25 PM Re: war?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"So why is that no one, no conservatives I'm acquainted with"

It's not hard to imagine that you keep like company SG. It's like a lot of things in your life SG. the reasons you ended up divorced where all plain and apparent the day you got married. It took you how many years to recognize and admit them?

Wolfowitz and the boys layed it all out in plain english right after 9-11. It has been restated many times by many sources. It all there in plain sight.

#171714 - 01/17/06 01:30 PM Re: war?
River Nutrients

". . . all plain and apparent the day you got married. It took you how many years to recognize and admit them? . . . about a week, maybe two. Sometimes I'm kinda' slow on the uptake. And this has what to do with the subject? Or are you just grasping at anything to make a jab again?

Wolfowitz and the other mentally deranged boys, huh? That's reassuring.

#171716 - 01/17/06 01:37 PM Re: war?
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
The War on terror is like the War on drugs

Nothing more then a Buzz word

I think we should call it the feud on terror smile

#171717 - 01/17/06 01:42 PM Re: war?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"Sometimes I'm kinda' slow on the uptake. And this has what to do with the subject?"

I hunt and fish alot and spotting tendencies is pramount to success. In my work we build systems that track peoples tendencies. What becomes real clear with time is that people cannot compartmentalise their tendencies on avg. the track across all areas of their lives. The ones that are able to do it are ususally serial killers and that is why they are hard to catch.

Sal,

You left out all the other reasons we went to war and just listed the Dem's standard line item. It's all there if your eyes are open.

#171719 - 01/17/06 01:45 PM Re: war?
River Nutrients

KT,

You troll a lot. Doesn't leave much time for hunting and fishing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |