Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
Obviously, took all of 30 seconds...

#172547 - 02/02/06 01:01 PM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

Loc: LAKEWOOD,WA,USA
KT, when you get to be my age you probley wont be remmembering every book you read either Jack ass.

#172549 - 02/02/06 01:12 PM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

By the way AM I can tell you that Chris lost 5 from his unit in Afganistan. I sure hope he can avoid going back for number 4 but we don't know yet.

#172550 - 02/02/06 01:17 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
BW, You are about my age and I remember every book.

Wacky,
Since the book you quoted was written recently Wacky it would have been hard for a guy his age to read it when he was 20 now would it not? O'conner wrote many articles on hunting Africa and India in the 1950's. He just never wrote a book specifically about Africa.

#172551 - 02/02/06 01:25 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Did you not say "It's pretty cool that the author that inspired your trip to Africa never wrote about Africa."?

Has it not been proven to your satisfaction to be an untrue statement?

That makes you a liar, no matter how much you try to weasel out of it!

"never appeared before in book form" It is also possible that it was in column form and was found just as inspiring. "Here is a collection of his best columns". Another possibility is he made a mistake like he admitted previously.

The truth is you don't want to break your streak of being an ass on every thread you post. I think most of us get that!

#172552 - 02/02/06 01:30 PM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

As I understand it you are in your 40's. I have never posted how old I am. But I'm older than that.

Also if you had to read all the technical volumes I have to things would run togather a little for you too.

But of course you will deny that. Because you have an IQ that would have riveled Albert Einstine

And yes I read his articles about Africa. But once again KT you have NEVER misspoken in you entire live. Damn it must be hard being you help

#172553 - 02/02/06 01:33 PM Re: A
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

BW,

I think you got that part right, about it being hard to be KT. Few people are so pathetic that they would devote their work-day descretionary time to reading and posting on an internet BB for the sole purpose of trying to p!ss people off.

#172554 - 02/02/06 01:42 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

OK Wacky,

You want to play games and infer somone menat article when they said book.

"I read my first book by Jack O'Conner on African Safari's in my 20's."

This is much like your lame attempt to say your brother did not say or mean what he said.

If pointing out the difference makes me a liar in your world knock yourself out. Now if I was a shill like you trying to get people on the internet to send my retired wealthy bother money I would be concerned.

#172555 - 02/02/06 01:46 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"Few people are so pathetic that they would devote their work-day descretionary time to reading and posting on an internet BB for the sole purpose of trying to p!ss people off. "

Conversly I think people that make promises in front of their family friends and community before God and break them are pathetic.

I think posting on BB while one works is a little less harmful, not a lie and does not involve ones children.

#172556 - 02/02/06 01:48 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

"Another possibility is he made a mistake like he admitted previously."

If by pointing out the possibilities is inferring in your mind knock yourself out.

Please explain to me what the f menat is?

"This is much like your lame attempt to say your brother did not say or mean what he said."

Right! You mean when you stated my brother claimed to have made his fortune and moved to the Olypen. I asked you to provide proof he stated just that and you come back with a quote where the reader needs to infer or assume your conclusions. That is your idea of proof!

My idea of proof is..

In this thread I take something you said "It's pretty cool that the author that inspired your trip to Africa never wrote about Africa". I demonstrate with actual facts that it is untrue and you want to compare the two? Knock yourself out dipshiat!

#172557 - 02/02/06 01:56 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

This is disgusting! YOU HAVE NO SHAME!!!!!

"Now if I was a shill like you trying to get people on the internet to send my retired wealthy bother money I would be concerned"

Kindly demonstrate with actual facts this time where I try to get people on the internet to send my brother money. If memory serves me well the generous people on this board asked how they could donate to the cause. It was suggested to me through private means of communication to setup a paypal account which I did. Not once did I solicit the money which was so kindly donated.

There is no depth you will sink is there? Always looking to punch below the belt!

#172558 - 02/02/06 02:06 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

You started the post about the boys accident. Setting up the sympathy knowing what kind people will do. You never disclosed it was your bother . classic signs of an attempted fraud.

Do I beleive that was your intent? No. But legally in such cases you are required to disclose certain things. But if you want to call me a liar based on the image your brother was forwarding on this site and then the later contradiction fair is fair.

#172560 - 02/02/06 02:14 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

I started the post about my nephew because my brother has some close friends on this board that I do not know personally. My brother was in a bad place and needed all the support he could get. I was reaching out to those friends. I also believe in prayer/positive thought, part of my spiritual side. I was also hoping that people would take a minute to pray for my nephew or at least send him positive thoughts.

Only a douche bag of your nature would assume a post like that is trying to extort money.

I'm sure you will provide proof of what I am legally obigated to disclose in this circumstance or are you lying or perhaps you are just throwing out a veiled threat!

#172562 - 02/02/06 02:28 PM Re: A
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

You could have emailed them you could have said " my brother needs"

"Only a douche bag of your nature would assume a post like that is trying to extort money."

Funny I would call it prudent to know where your donation is going and who is involved. Are you saying you would send money if I had posted that I was retired, had come into some money and otherwise seemed like an intelligent capable person in past posts and later on an anonymous person are telling stories of my hardship causing others to solicit money on my behalf?
You would not want clairification of this conflict?

A prudent person would know that there are legal requirements for soliciting funds for charitable causes. Even more if they are done electronically. Full disclosure is your responsibility and investigation of charities is the donor's responsiblity. Even doing it the right way can put one in legal jeopardy. Ignorance or good intent are not excuses before the law. If I thought you were a fraud I would not hestiate to report you. Through your posts it became clear who you were and what your intent was. I never doubted the childs need based on Dave's article. Your bothers story ws conflicting and it appears that he was playing some game. The results are of his making not mine.

#172564 - 02/02/06 03:21 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

#172565 - 02/02/06 03:33 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Just to refresh everyone's memory and to preemptively contradict TheLiarKing's next lie, here is my original post.

"I know some of you have read this article before. I post it again in hopes that everyone can take a moment to think a positive thought for Josh. Josh was struck by a car yesterday and is in serious condition at Harborview. This kid is by far and away the toughest person I know or will ever know. H2o could use your thoughts as well..."

Like I said before and happily say again. Only a douche bag of your nature TheLiarKing would see that post as an attempt to extort money!

#172566 - 02/02/06 04:01 PM Re: A
BW Offline
Spawner

How is Josh doing now? We were truly saddened to here about the accident.

#172568 - 02/02/06 04:07 PM Re: A
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

He has attacked my family for the second time. I will not tolerate it anymore! If defending my brother and myself gets me tossed from the board I will respect the moderators decision. My gloves are off!

I started an update thread on the main board, this is not the place.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1059 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |