Three Rivers Marine

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209703 - 09/12/03 07:55 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Toledo, Washington

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

#209705 - 09/12/03 08:37 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Aunty....what can I say to that! laugh laugh laugh

Cowlitzfisherman thumbs

#209706 - 09/12/03 11:48 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
sinker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Puyallup, WA
heard them on the radio talking to a sailor today that was an E-4 and he was saying that his wife was on WIC and how he didn't make very much.
Until someone that was in the navy called in laugh

Turns out this guy was getting free base housing and $1800 month. He said he was able to put money in savings every month and yet he was still collecting assistance from the state. beathead

#209707 - 09/13/03 07:36 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
duro,
I do not need to thank cfm for [Bleeeeep!].I have been to his pet river once that was enough.

So seven people requested the link?So do any of them want to stand up and say they needed that link for anything more than to nose around in somebodys personal buisness.Gee lets go see how much joe neighbor makes hee hee hee.That is the only purpose that link is doing here on this site.Nice to know you guys get off on such things.I do not.

#209708 - 09/13/03 10:50 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209709 - 09/13/03 11:00 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Wait!!!

Before you can post it, let me read what that little head of yours is thinking of right now! laugh beathead

Your going to write back and say "That's exactly my point cfm!

Now how did I figure that one out???????? laugh eek

I think I heard it from the "rock wall" laugh eek laugh

Now you can go fishing laugh

Cowlitzfisherman

#209710 - 09/13/03 01:19 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

wind bag,
Just got back from fishing thank you and to my surprise a reply that has nothing to do with what I posted this morning...by the way do not know cupo just liked what he had to say.

Once again..those people that are requesting the link what are you doing with the link..snooping or actually serving a constructive purpose.

#209711 - 09/13/03 01:57 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
Anonymous
Unregistered

And the lil'white haired dog continues to mindlessly yip yap away. rolleyes

#209712 - 09/13/03 02:21 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209713 - 09/13/03 06:33 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cupo Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: north sound
CFM, before the woman who emailed you gets too excited about how much her ex is making, she should know that the salaries given are outdated. The wage by my name on that site is somewhere between 6 and 12 months old.

I brought up unemployment and welfare because you didn't. You think we need to know how much every state employee is making, so why not every welfare and unemployment recipient? How about those getting breaks on college tuition? How about WIC? How about people who are getting medical care on DSHS's dime? How about the older people you claim are getting out of property taxes? My money is subsidizing all of them so I should get all their names and how much they're getting, right?

My main complaint about the website is that it gives my full name. I don't like the idea of friends or family members of inmates being able to look up my first name and middle initial just by knowing my last name and job title. It puts them one step closer to personal info like my address.

#209714 - 09/13/03 08:21 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Out dated?

I don't think it's out dated! laugh It really depends on when they wrote their PDA request, and when the state agencies gave the site requestor the information that was asked for. Most PDA's are required by law to be answered in fairly short order. You didn't say which branch of state government you work for, so I can't tell when the PDA was requested, or how old your job information is. And that goes for the "mom" that emailed me too. It sounds like her x may have worked for law enforcement, but I am not quite sure about that one.

Either way, like most posts have indicated, the person is likely even making more now then he was a year ago or two ago! laugh I bet you that she will do a PDA now if she is still in doubt. So watch out suckers, the old lady coming to get you all laugh

Thanks cupo for making a civil reply that needs and deserves a civil response.

Cowlitzfisherman

#209716 - 09/13/03 11:58 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209717 - 09/14/03 01:51 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
I've been out of the loop for a couple of days... looks like I missed a ton! Sorry, every now and then I need to go fishing or hunting...

cfm - did you ever think this would hit over 200 posts? holy cow. We will never agree, but this has been impressive! I wonder what the record is?

Tm- sorry if I offended you. I know a lot of people in the logging profession, I respect what you do. your post pi$$ed me off, so I relatiated.... I'm a math teacher, I'm not perfect.

Aunty - read the above comment. But I took a lot before I lost my composure lashed back... sorry to disappoint.

Jerry G - It must have taken some restraint on this one!!! Sorry if I pushed the envelope!

anyone else - I got sucked in again!!! I promised myself I'd never get involved in a NFR again. I did pretty good since the war stuff, but this one got my hackles up. I'm back on the wagon... you all can keep your nfr's. I'm sticking to the fishing stuff.

Incidentally- I filled my deer tag (archery) today, and am going fishing tomorrow... maybe I'll post tomorrow, but it will be a generic, plain jane, politically correct, fishing report. nothing more.

#209718 - 09/14/03 06:28 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Florida
Quote:
That tactic may work on your wife, but I am not that kind of woman. I cuss, spit, fight and do mean things.
The 1st part of that sounds very "Femministic" to me, which is just as bad as "Chauvenistic" Aunty...... And let me guess here, I bet you fart with the best of them too??

MC laugh

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........

#209719 - 09/14/03 06:35 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Quote:
Originally posted by ltlCLEO:
So seven people requested the link?So do any of them want to stand up and say they needed that link for anything more than to nose around in somebodys personal buisness.Gee lets go see how much joe neighbor makes hee hee hee.That is the only purpose that link is doing here on this site.Nice to know you guys get off on such things.I do not.
As usual Cleo you are so FOS! We have known forever what Senators, Congressmen, Judges, and the President make.... Why is it any different for any other public servant?
For heavens sake........

MC beathead

#209720 - 09/14/03 06:47 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Quote:
My main complaint about the website is that it gives my full name. I don't like the idea of friends or family members of inmates being able to look up my first name and middle initial just by knowing my last name and job title. It puts them one step closer to personal info like my address.
I do have to agree with his point here..... I think we have a right to know the pay for the position, but the personal info should not be included........
As far as taxpayers knowing about welfare payments etc. AuntyM.... They are not "Public Servants"....They do not WORK for the taxpayers, they only COST the taxpayers.... Big difference. Besides, at least with the public employees I know I am getting something for my buck.... The others cost and we get nothing for the money we spend on them.....

MC wink

#209721 - 09/14/03 06:51 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Cfm,
Come on you can do better that!As the world turn???If it is true then this lady needs more than this website,like a life.That is the justification guys????

It is being used simply to nose around in peoples personal lives and that is it.sad.

I am done with this thread as my point is made and your crazy need to have the last word has wasted enough space on the internet already.Yap..Yap

#209722 - 09/14/03 11:29 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209724 - 09/14/03 11:57 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
Ter Offline
Alevin

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Quote:
Any woman who suspects an ex isn't paying what he has been court ordered to and is making excuses why he can't pay, knows she can call the Department of Child Support. DCS can and usually does garnish the wages. It's pretty cut and dried anymore. It doesn't matter even if he becomes unemployed or what the reasoning is.... he owes a specific amount per month via court order. No way out but to run and hide.
I'm the one that wrote that to CFM and if you would read what I wrote I said that my ex has refused any "extra" help due to the fact of my loss in pay and 6 months of being unemployed.

I used to make the same as him when we got divorced. While I was at work doing late night end of month inventory, my son was a victim of a crime. My ex chose to ignore that it ever happened, chose to not go to the counseling or the police interviews or to court. I chose to take a pay cut and get a Monday thru Friday 8-5 job for my son, so that he could get better and have someone there for him.

Go Figure, I used to work Fast Food and made $35k/year. Now working an office job, I make about half that. With the same support that I was getting at $35k/year I have made it, because I had to and because DCS would not review my case because I had an administrative order that I would have to go back to King County Court to change (notice that I live in Snohomish County, down to downtown Seattle is an awful drive). What a joke. So, then in the middle of all that I lose my job. Still no help from my ex. When I ask him to please just sit down and play nice and figure it out ourselves, no way. When I ask for even a little bit of help it's a big old sob story about how King County Parks is getting cut back and such and how they are facing layoffs, etc. He makes almost $5k more a year last year than he did in 2000 when we got divorced, while I'm making almost half of what I was to take care of OUR boy.

DCS cannot do anything about a court administrative order until 3 years has passed. This poses a problem for someone that might have the need to raise support but doesn't know whether the ex makes enough to be able to raise it. It has to a certain amount for them to raise it at all.

So, going back to court without knowing what the ex is making is not only expensive and a huge battle especially when you live in a different county then it's even more of a challenge. Especially when you don't have the money in the first place to be able to hire a high and mighty lawyer.

Also, when asking for a review, you have to fill in what you "think" your ex-spouse is making on the worksheets. If you really have no idea due to change in circumstances then it makes it really hard to fill in that part. In any legal matter, making sure you have the correct information the first time is very important.

Even if the info is 6-12 months old if you're into the 2-3rd year and you haven't known since the divorce what your ex made, it's a place to start when filling out the paperwork.

This information was helpful, yes. Have I ran down to DCS and filed the paperwork now that it's been the 3 years, NO. And my ex doesn't even know that I know how much he made. I like to think things through before I jump, that was the information I needed to know whether it was worth causing a big old stink between the ex and I or not.

#209725 - 09/15/03 12:46 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
G-MAN Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: BELLINGHAM / EVERSON
DAMN!!! I've been so busy HERE www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP3543.jpg all last month I've missed this thread???

Love that 12lb Maxima hello

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 982 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |