Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212323 - 09/23/03 05:55 PM *NFR* Open letter to board members by MC
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Florida
After speaking my opinion on many fishing issues on this board, and finding that when my opinion is disgruntling to some, and being called a White Supremecist and Racist for my opinions I find a desire to post this open letter simply to state my positions on several subjects that have been covered on this board. Then you folks can fairly make up your mind about me.

I do not believe that ANY group of people of ANY race should be treated better or recieve special consideration simply due to their race.

I do not believe in subsidies of any kind. Not to fisherman, farmers, indians, foreign countries, ranchers.... Period.... They only foster dependence.

I do not believe in retired people that have not had children in school in decades paying property taxes. Property taxes basically mean you will NEVER pay off your house. How many retired folks have had to sell their home simply because they could not afford the property taxes?

I do not believe in punishing a married couple because they choose not to have kids, and rewarding a couple that chooses to have 7 kids with no taxes. Larger families use more public services, why should they pay less taxes? Because they have more mouths to feed? That was THEIR choice.

I do not believe that people that have retired and are moderately wealthy (or more) have a RIGHT to social security and medicare. This is no different than a person making $150 k/ year thinking that they are deserving of welfare and foodstamps. How many poor retired folks cannot afford their medications while millionaires continue to collect their SS and medicare.... This is insane!

I believe that children have a right to food, shelter, education, and fair treatment. That is it. They do not have the right to cell phones, cars, video games, alcohol, sex, the last word, etc...... They are NOT adults, therefore they have not earned the RIGHTS that us adults have.

I do not believe in prison inmates having professional gyms, cable television, better healthcare than non-inmates have, law libraries, open access to the courts for un-ending frivilous lawsuits. They should have to work 8-12hrs a day for their room and board. They do not have the right to free college degrees that most of us sell our souls for so that our kids can go to college.

I believe that the sportsmen and women deserve first crack at available and sustainable resources. Tribes get second crack, and any commercials that think they can still make a living get last crack. We are the ones that support the resource, therefore we should receive the most benefit of that resource.

I believe that both Dem's and Repub's are FOS... Neither party has ever had the answer to this countries problems, although they both always espout that they do. People that vote simply on party affiliation are idiots... Everyone should be independent.... Vote for who you think can really do the better job, not because "I am a Democrat" or "I am a republican".

I believe that Hillary is a liar. I believe that Bill is a liar. I believe that George is a liar..... Refer to above thread....

I believe that ONE parent should stay at home with the kids until they start full time school.... For those that say "We cannot afford for one of us to stay home", I say "Sell the boat then, or the sportscar, or the cabin...etc." Or better yet "Don't have the kids if you cannot afford them and the standard of living you desire.. Your choice".

I believe that mothers that are on medicaid and having their 4th crack addicted baby have forfeited their right to parenthood and have the choice of giving up the kids and welfare, or get their tubes tied...

I believe that fathers that do not want to support the children they fathered should go to jail. I think that mothers that have custody and use the children to "get back" at their ex's should go to jail.

I think that Federal and State Judges should be elected every 4 years.... No more of this lifetime crap..... That way they can be fired for making choices that are idiotic and favor the one instead of the many.....

Well, I hope it is real clear where I stand on these issues...... Hopefully, those that read this will have an opinion of me based on my ideals, not just statements that I am "racist" etc.., or that I should not be allowed to hafe children just because of my views..... Common sense has left us folks, we are a ridiculous nation. I love my country, I love my wife and children, I love fishing. I hate idiocy and lunacy. Take that for what it is worth.
Oh, and BTW.... I think this board, it's members, and modeators are generally a great group of people with a lot of really good ideas all the way around......

Regards,

Christof (MasterCaster)

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........

#212324 - 09/24/03 08:43 AM Re: *NFR* Open letter to board members by MC
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I deleted all answers to this post as the thread was getting ugly. What MC posted needs no answer as he is just saying this is who I am. We need to bring our level up a bit folks.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#212325 - 09/24/03 12:25 PM Re: *NFR* Open letter to board members by MC
h2o Offline
Carcass

Loc: Portland
frown

...no hookers then?

confused

Regardless, I remain steadfast in my promise of free beer to all...

laugh

beer

#212326 - 09/24/03 12:32 PM Re: *NFR* Open letter to board members by MC
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Florida
Thank you Jerry..... Yes, that was my only intention.

MC smile

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........

#212327 - 09/24/03 12:39 PM Re: *NFR* Open letter to board members by MC
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
I knew you were peeking through one of those closed eye's in your avatar! laugh

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1199 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |