Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215013 - 10/18/03 02:28 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
stlhdfishn Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: kitsap peninsula
(IMO) ALL POLITICIANS ARE ARSEHOLES......

But in this case I've had to choose the lesser of the two evils. I've always preferred to fish the Bushiest small streams I could find. The more Bush the better.I really enjoyed the 8 years I spent living in Alaska in the Bush. We got one t.v station and it was called the Bush channel also really admired the skills of some of the Bush pilots I had the opportunity to fly with. I have never had any problem digesting salmon or any other fish for that matter it's in one end and out the other (kinda like a politician except for them it's in one ear and out the other).I've never had any thoughts on how to Gore (spear or impale) a fish always preferred the rod and reel .I really do enjoy my computer and the internet suppose i better thank Gore without him there wouldn't be any internet.I wonder if you would call this a fishing related or non fishing related post :p

#215014 - 10/18/03 02:34 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Stlhedfsn;

Dont forget the Bush company.

#215015 - 10/18/03 02:38 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
Dans,
I can do nothing but agree with that statement.On one hand I want the ability to mange our forest and on the other I want to see some old roads recaptured.I do not for one minute believe that Bush is trying to cut all our trees down.I understand the feelings of the people that live next to these roadless ereas and are unable to do any kind of fire prevention.I do not believe that the federal gov should be telling local gov. how to deal with there propoerties,they are just pandering to the extreme enviro groups for there vote.Emotional politics works good for the democrats.It goes both ways like you said.

The last thing I am going to do is vote solely on an enviro issue.Too many people do just that now.At present the only choice I realy have is to vote dem. or rep.If somebody come up with the money and the support too buck either party I would jump in but at present there is no such critter. Being raised a god fearing man that does not rely on hand outs I will stick with the rep.

go Bush

#215016 - 10/18/03 02:48 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
stlhdfishn Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: kitsap peninsula
Quote:
Originally posted by surecatch:
Stlhedfsn;

Dont forget the Bush company.
That establishment isnt politically correct I couldnt force myself to stay out of there laugh

#215017 - 10/18/03 04:41 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
Mr. Twister Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: wa
Interesting, I don't see my self as a liberal at all. I would think that the term "Environmental Anti-Fascist" might be more appropriate.

#215018 - 10/18/03 07:24 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
but at present there is no such critter.
And that's a shame. I kinda feel left out of both parties.........the GOP has lost it's desire to protect my Constitutional rights and has lost its grip on fiscal conservatism. The Dems have decided to cozy up to groups that have no knowledge of life outside the city, and they only seem interested in my Constitutional rights that are considered PC in today's environment. They'll defend the first amandment till the ydie but will put the second amendment on the chopping block to appease the voters.

I guess I could just not vote.........like 60% of the poulation already does, but that would be a cop-out.

I guess I don't fit in with either group. confused

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#215019 - 10/19/03 06:35 AM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
ditto

#215020 - 10/19/03 03:13 PM Re: For Pro Bush Anglers of Salmon to digest
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
That's why I am an Independant. I get to vote for the candidate that best fits my overall veiws. I have voted for candidates that were Republican as well as Democratic or Independent etc. That's the only way to demand accountability and not letting them take me for granted. No matter what Bush does in the future you (Bush people) will vote for him as your duty as a Republican. I am an American first, and I vote for what's best for the country first and foremost, not special interest that benefit a few.

Hard to believe that some of the Bush people in these threads support every single thing that this regime does. Truely baffling, including this one. So I guess snaggers and poachers have lots of company when it comes to respecting our Salmon resourses. They say to hell with Salmon, save Billy Bob's farm? I say let Billy Bob move his farm, because for our kids future, the Salmon is much more important.

left..right..left...march on ..left right.. left...march..... banana banana banana banana

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Grandpa's Fishin Buddy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 466 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |