Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215275 - 10/15/03 07:53 PM Fools
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fools

I came back today to read your comments. Thankfully, some of you were smart but most of you are stupid. Yes I am only twenty but I do know how to get a replay out of a bunch of dumb grown men. I think to myself how smart I am while all of you idiots are not. See most of you dipsh*ts took the bait. Then you came on with those week a** comments about how dumb I was, now who is the stupid teenager. Only some of you actual took the time to read over all the comments. Most of you do not have a brain, I actually came up with some augments, and your only replay is how I was stupid. An educated person thinks about another’s augment and responds to them with facts. All you dumb a**s just said I was stupid. I do appreciate the person who read what I had to say and did argue with me. This person agreed that it was a waste of time to protect surplus runs of hatchery fish. As for the idiot on the Quilicene who did steal the pools, remember this quote, “nobody likes a thief.” Again might I add who cares about the worthless run of silvers on the Quilicene, their just hatchery fish? As for all of your stupid arguments I know salmon can bite in rivers. Most of them are caught with eggs, no [Bleeeeep!]. For myself I catch so many fish in the ocean I am not desperate to snag fish in the creek. It looks like you guys are the ones desperate for catching fish. The pictures of some of your fish are nasty. You guys keep some really turned fish; try catching some out in the ocean. The real reason why it is easier to catch fish in the ocean is because they’re feeding on herring then. That’s why any idiot that puts a hook through a herring will catch a salmon. I also appreciated all of you hard a**s out there. First and for most none of you would f**k with me and my brother on a river. To tell you the truth he would out fish any of you. I am sure you have seen him in area 9 fly-fishing. Again thanks for all of your funny remarks.

Sincerely,

LUV2SNAG

#215276 - 10/15/03 08:00 PM Re: Fools
h2o Offline
Carcass

Loc: Portland
...world record for most uses of the word 'asses' in one paragraph...

#215277 - 10/15/03 08:13 PM Re: Fools
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
Truly a testament to the state of our education system.

Could use a guy like you to help with this invasion of the killer Jellies. frown Easy snagging them a**es, they are bunched up together just waiting to die

#215278 - 10/15/03 08:21 PM Re: Fools
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
Since you seem to have nothing but pot-stirring on your agenda, I'll show you the exit door. laugh laugh

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#215279 - 10/15/03 08:25 PM Re: Fools
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
I thought your original post was fun, because I figured you were putting us on and Ithought you were deliberately trying to sound not too bright as part of your act. Now I see you weren't acting.

See how I refrained from calling you stupid? (That was a rhetorical question. You don't have to answer it.) I'm sure; many others will find it difficult to show such restraint.

P.S. You say you are a teenager, and that you are twenty. I think from the tone, grammar, and content you must be closer to 12. I know math can be hard, what with all those numbers and things.

#215280 - 10/15/03 08:35 PM Re: Fools
jeff'e'd Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA USA
thank you Bob. This kid needs to get a life!

#215281 - 10/15/03 08:45 PM Re: Fools
BratBonker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bothell WA
You did us all a favor Bob! Thanks!!!
laugh laugh laugh smile smile

#215282 - 10/15/03 09:24 PM Re: Fools
charr Offline
Spawner

Loc: Yuppie Ville
First time I've heard of someones' pools getting stolen! And are you really a teenager at 20? This guy sounds like a sh%t salesman with a mouth full of samples. Or should that be skull full of samples.
Just goes to show you that inbreeding is a bad thing! Moron!!!

#215284 - 10/15/03 09:38 PM Re: Fools
ROCK Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Between 2 Mountains
Like I said the first time PATHETIC!!!!!

#215285 - 10/15/03 09:42 PM Re: Fools
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
First time I've heard of someones' pools getting stolen!
Kinda heavy to just carry off, don't you think?

Maybe if you drained it first..........

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#215286 - 10/15/03 10:12 PM Re: Fools
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
I seen a poul full a gelly fish once,
If i Had a pool i cud a caght em asses

#215287 - 10/15/03 10:20 PM Re: Fools
Paul12 Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: The water
Yeah, I sure would like to know how a someone can steal a pool. And another thing, you say none of us would f&*@k with you on the river with your brother. Does your brother always protect you? You can pick fights on your own but can't actually fight them?
Paul

#215288 - 10/16/03 12:26 AM Re: Fools
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
maybe he means those plastic pools???? They wouldn't be too bad to steal... or was it steel...or maybe it was steel poles.... now I'm confused.

#215289 - 10/16/03 12:38 AM Re: Fools
Dances Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Clarkston Wa
Ok this really makes me mad its people like this guy who give young people like me a bad rep. now granted I am alittle older but not by much a mere two years but I dont think that I was that way when I was posting two years ago?????? Marsha was I??????
Dances Out

Doug Richert
www.Hellscanyonsportfishing.com

#215290 - 10/16/03 07:57 AM Re: Fools
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
I am begining to suspect somebody else was behind that Bob.

edit:And if I am right,Its those quiet guys you have to worry about. wink

#215291 - 10/16/03 08:45 AM Re: Fools
fishkisser99 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Eastsound, WA, USA
Pools ain't too hard. Just get yerself a slim jim, start at the head, and work it between the water and the bottom structure (try to keep up with the current). You'll find you need a big tarp as you near the tailout, and depending on the size of the river a truck with a lift gate helps, but some pools I've "borrowed" have fit in the back of my buddy's Subaru Outback.

Riffles are a whole different story. Here you'll need to heat the river to peel the water from the bottom; a commercial blow torch or old flamethrower works perfect. Again, a tarp comes in handy, as do several rolls of wax paper--you can stack the sections as long as you lay them flat and separate them with wax paper. Don't try to use newspaper: been there, done that. Instant swamp!

True affecionadoes, of course, prefer the most challenging sections as targets: waterfalls. I haven't targeted these specifically, as the many floor jacks, scaffolding, and lengths of PVC tubing required don't fit in my buddy's Subaru--but just you wait! One of these days!

#215292 - 10/16/03 08:54 AM Re: Fools
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Brier, Washington
I think some flamers just got duped here.

#215293 - 10/16/03 10:52 AM Re: Fools
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
Geez Bob,

What took you so long?

Thank you,

fp

#215295 - 10/16/03 11:04 AM Re: Fools
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
when you were a little tyke
So.....was he ever really a little tyke? laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#215296 - 10/16/03 11:31 AM Re: Fools
Ruthven78 Offline
Alevin

Loc: Deer Park, WA
immaturity at its best?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 570 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645450 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |