THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219557 - 11/21/03 09:22 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by reynees_06:
I mean all we should be saying is that this is going to be a great game and we all should have a great time watching it.
Is this your first Apple Cup????

All the trash talking is what makes it fun!

"I hope its a good game....." PLEASE!

I hope its 42-0 in the 1st quarter! I'm sure a few intoxicated husky fans are hoping for the same in their favor! beer

This is WAR man! Get in a fox hole and start lobbing grenades! slap

PS: If USC loses the COUGs win... they have the best record in the PAC 10.... generally that means 1st place.... therefore the best team in the PAC 10! hello

#219558 - 11/21/03 09:32 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
yah really this is my first apple cup. I've been watching them since i was 3. Im prolly a bigger dawg fan than u are for ur wussy cougars. have u seen the trash i was talkin earlier in this post. Im just trying to say this is not going to be a one sided game and if u coogs think that it is. then make sure that after the huskies wake up and do a little bit of regulatin, that u dont go hide in martin stadium. i mean i dont want to see a bunch of people gettin hurt when that old peice of junk collapses.

#219559 - 11/21/03 09:32 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
Yeah reyness is right just like rodney king...

"can't we all just get along?"

MY ASS!!!

go dawgs

I sometimes feel bad for these two coaches. They were probably as happy as couple of clams at high tide then they were thrown into the boiling pot . And a couple of years down the road they will be once again looking for work.

#219560 - 11/21/03 09:43 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

ok this is just a clarification, im a huge dawg fan, i bleed purple, id go to every game if i could drive, (which is in 9 days), i never once said that we should all get along, cougars are my mortal enemy, the only time id show sympathy towards a cougar is if a player was injured on the feild, and one other thing to clear up my nickname thing is reynees not reyness or reyneee, its short for reynolds

#219562 - 11/21/03 09:53 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
papaslap Offline
Spawner

if if if if sounds like an old Bread song

#219563 - 11/21/03 10:14 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Redmond
The Fuskies were once again the clever conspirators behind hilarious drunken pranks, campus police reported early Sunday morning.

"Yeah, lets see, we had a smashed car window, a couple of date rapes, some drunken falls, and more than a few street brawls," said Ewe Dub Campus Sheriff Shruggy McOthercheek. "It was the funniest thing I've seen all season!"

Fusky athletes have earned a reputation as the most hilarious group of crime-oriented pranksters in the nation. Their legendary exploits were so humorous as to spawn two television shows based on the same premise. (COPS is now in its 12th year, and the show 'Jackass' became a major film release in 2002). Fusky lawyers work very closely with local prosecutors, to prevent convictions that might interfere with the athlete's performances between the lines.

"When we've really got it going," said prosecutor Norm McLetemwalk, "the press won't even hear about it. Most of the really funny stuff never makes the papers."

GO COUGS!

#219565 - 11/21/03 10:46 PM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
silver hilton Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Out there, somewhere
Kid, what are you saying about one of my old favorite bands? Is this geezer gonna hafta come over there and teach you some respect? wink

#219568 - 11/22/03 12:02 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Quote:
ok this is just a clarification, im a huge dawg fan, i bleed purple, id go to every game if i could drive, (which is in 9 days), i never once said that we should all get along, cougars are my mortal enemy.
16 in a few days??? You're still a rookie at AC's! When you hit 20 of them, then you can bring it with some backbone!... Heck, you cant even remember the "snow bowl" with Bledsoe... seems like yesterday. Watching all them Dogs shiver in the cold, while the COUGS marched up and down the field! Thats one of my favorites! Or the RPM's... (Ruben, Porter, and Mayes) Rypien, Rosenbach, Leaf.... its all about the history!!

Man... I'm not getting ANY sleep tonight! Two more doggie streaks gone tomorrow! The only streak left will be from draggin their butts across the carpet back to the locker room after another demoralizing loss! Sweat dreams probation nation!

BOW DOWN ............ TO THE COUGS!!

#219569 - 11/22/03 12:21 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

hey i remember parts of the snow bowl, i dont remember names, but i remember that the big touchdown pass was meant for a different guy then the one who caught it, and heck i know who leaf and rypien are, a couple of pretty good college quarterbacks who did crap in the pros, though they did do pretty good for wazzu's standards, but i mean how bout some players who did good in the nfl brunell, kreutz, kauffman, dillon, and bruner, just to name a few

WOOF WOOF WOOF

#219570 - 11/22/03 12:49 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by elkrun:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by reynees_06:
[qb] hey i remember parts of the snow bowl, i dont remember names, but i remember that the big touchdown pass was meant for a different guy then the one who caught it.
A little formula must of squirted in your eye on that play.... Or getting a diaper change. I know you've been watching Pick-it for a while, but USUALLY the guy in the same color jersey is the one that is SUPPOSED to catch it!!! I could see how you'd be confused!

eek confused eek confused

I read somewhere the Cougs lead the nation is sacks over the last 3 years..... Pick-it does so well when he's pressured too!! I'd bet out defense outscores the dogs offense!

thumbs

#219571 - 11/22/03 12:53 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

ok u shut me up, but i still no way more about the huskies, who cares about my knowledge of crapzzu

#219572 - 11/22/03 12:56 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
papaslap Offline
Spawner

hay, I have become obsessed with becoming a cougar fan so I thought that I wood look into
where to live in Pullman .

Sorry Maybe next year

#219573 - 11/22/03 01:03 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Heck we could all move over and dine together and then party like they did in the old west. You know like in Blazzing Saddles

Go HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! beer beer beer

#219574 - 11/22/03 01:08 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

woohoo, ahhh i think im gonna enter that lentil skateboard contest, ohh yah good one papaslap

#219575 - 11/22/03 01:13 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Quote:
ok u shut me up, but i still no way more about the huskies, who cares about my knowledge of crapzzu
OK- Heres your first AC lesson...free of charge!!!

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LET ME SHUT YOU UP! If (I mean when) the dogs lose 56-0 tomorrow, you better be right back here talking smack when the games over! I will.

THATS what makes the AC special!!! Its the comraderie between the schools!

fight

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE ????

I promise not to throw any bottles win, lose, or draw! If you dogfans promise not to burn furniture in the street!!

wink

#219576 - 11/22/03 01:18 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

this brings a big smile to my face, some guy tryin to teach a kid about the apple cup, well u know what i dont want to learn any crap that i dont wanna know, specially whens its comin outta a crapzzu grads mouth, oh and i was planning on comin online after the game, to listen to u whine about the dismantiling the huskies are gonna do to the kittens

#219577 - 11/22/03 01:23 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by papaslap:
Heck we could all move over and dine together and then party like they did in the old west. You know like in Blazzing Saddles

Go HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! beer beer beer
Maybe we can take a bum rolling course in the U district!

Or Possibly witness a drive by shooting! (officer i saw a guy in a purple uniform ...)

maybe even get car jacked.. ( officer he was wearing a purple football shirt)

I know we could learn a thing or two from the UW law school (aka- the athletic department)

I'll take Pullman ANY day over the projects..

#219578 - 11/22/03 01:32 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Quote:
this brings a big smile to my face, some guy tryin to teach a kid about the apple cup, well u know what i dont want to learn any crap that i dont wanna know, specially whens its comin outta a crapzzu grads mouth, oh and i was planning on comin online after the game, to listen to u whine about the dismantiling the huskies are gonna do to the kittens
Must be getting late... Someone is getting kinda silly! dogs dismantling the COUGS... Its way past your bed time!

sleep

Zip up those purple and gold jammies (be sure to button the trap door in the back) and hit the sack young man! You've got a long day tomorrow!

wink

GO COUGS!!!

#219579 - 11/22/03 01:40 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

hey why dont u shut ur little cougar yapper there and go to bed ur self, if im not mistaken i heard a bunch of guaranteed cougar wins last year, hmm what happened to all of those, hmmm ur tellin me to go to bed ehh, just like a cougar to run down a kid when he knows that the kids better than him

#219580 - 11/22/03 01:46 AM Re: Too many Dawgs at PP to talk Apple Cup?
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
GO COUGS! GO COUGS! GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!GO COUGS!

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1363 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |