Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#225364 - 12/31/03 06:47 AM Re: topics on this site
KingFisher85 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Amboy Wa
I just have to say...I've gotten sick of this board and MANY of the other boards. Just cause your walking on egg shells every time you make a post...Who's toes am I gonna step on next....
I still come back cause there are them few members that I like to read about and check up on and see how they been doing. Some of them members I've never met, but I hope to later down the road. beer But its also like the Eagles song, "hotel California" "You can check out any time you want but you can never leave"
And well, its true. Like you said above CB "have been watching for years"....your hooked and you don't wanna leave cause your woundering whats gonna happen next.

With over 5K members, your gonna step on someone's toes....Wounder how many toes I step on with my bad spelling laugh Heck, I bet ya I busted someone's bubble with this little post. evil
uh...dang it, did it again rolleyes
How to fix a gun-- Take it apart--Put it back together--Hide extra parts~~~

#225365 - 12/31/03 04:51 PM Re: topics on this site
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
In this life you have to have a thick skin or be willing to join the herd. Say what you want and then don't cry about what others think or do in response or join the heard and just follow.

#225366 - 01/01/04 08:57 PM Re: topics on this site
floatandjig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
I think sharing info is great as long as you don't go too far. I was fishing a good strech of a local river, and I caught a steelhead about 5lbs. and then a gentleman next to me caught a chromer about 9lbs. while three other fisherman watched. We brushed our fish and a drift boat came by and the man spilled his guts about everything. He told them of the fish we caught and the tactics we were using. The next morning, the place looked like Blue Creek. To say I was Pissed off would be an understatement. Sometimes people just need to shut their mouths instead of giving away secrt holes that they they worked hard to find.

#225367 - 01/01/04 09:02 PM Re: topics on this site
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Brier, Washington
There are very few secrets.....just lots of fishermen who think there are.

#225368 - 01/01/04 10:09 PM Re: topics on this site
ROCK Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Between 2 Mountains
KF85 hello hello

#225369 - 01/01/04 10:59 PM Re: topics on this site
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Orchard
Too bad you feel that way.
as a lurker you can not be contacted by Private messaging. we still share good spots and stuff here but thanks to lurkers like yourself alot of us prefer to post by using PM's so the non members dont benifit.

#225370 - 01/02/04 04:18 PM Re: topics on this site
fishingking00 Offline
Parr

Loc: bellingham
The woman's sewing club, stitch and B*tch, meets online every other Monday. They are always on the lookout for new members like yourself.

Fishingking00

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |