Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#265219 - 02/20/04 04:14 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Redmond
This is my last post. There used to be classes in life skills taught in schools. They were called Home/family ( Home Ec.) , Shop classes and Home Ec. are being eliminated, as they were deemed useless. All kids are now college bound and need to pass the WASL. Life skills and trades are no longer needed. Sorry personal biases coming out. PP you need to run for the school board!

#265220 - 02/20/04 04:51 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
PhishPhreak Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Bend, WA
LOL, as my kids get older I just might \:\)

Yep, seems shools are under so much pressure to come up with high scores on those tests, that they are losing sight of actually teaching and equiping kids. How many actually make it to college? How many even want to go to college? Besides, at the rate college tuition is going, I bet it will just keep getting worse.

Yeah, this post wasn't really heading anywhere to begin with...

#265221 - 02/20/04 07:48 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Brier, Washington
Gay or Queer or same-sex..whatever spin you want to put on it matters not. Two men getting married is nothing more than an attempt to legitimize an unnatural act. It is an attempt to glorify and sanctify sick sexual behavior. Nothing is sacred anymore in this country. As far as Amsterdam is concerned they have an anything goes secular society much like what the liberal Democrats are shoving down our throats now in this country. Makes me sick.

#265222 - 02/21/04 10:19 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Baron Von Warner Offline
Fry

Loc: Southern Oregon..
SOOOOOOO ... If I want to make a scandal of this issue, I could say hmmmmmmmm.....Divorce my wife, (who I dearly love) then "marry" my best "Male" fishing buddy , then I could get him on the insurance plan at my workplace as my "dependant " along with my two boys ...... I could then pay my "Ex" wife to watch our children while me and my new "wife"/ "partner" are on the river fishing.... What a sweeeeet deal that would be !!!!! .......*AG'S ARE *AG'S ....PERIOD!!! If you find the meaning of love in the sight of another human that is of the same sex as you ...YOU ARE IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP !!! ( Smith and Wesson comes to mind). It is not "O.K. " to be gay , it has just been forced upon our general society (by *ag's or *ag sympathizers like the media and politicians ) that we as a population need to accept the fact that *ag's have rights and that they are entitled to the same rights that normal everyday humans are allowed .... I call B.S. !!! If you put 10 male rats in a cage, there is a good chance that a few of them are going to start "favoring" their male buddies , and most likely there "buddies"are not going to be very receptive ... If you put 8 female rats in the same cage with the ten male rats, odds are that the two male rats that dont get to mate with the females will not try to be "friendly" with one another , they will probably try to mate with one of the females at all costs, like fighting with or even killing one of their lesser male counterparts .........why is that ????? Two days earlier the male rats wanted nothing more than to be intimate with one another, but once you introduce females into the picture they tend to lean towards heterosexualism ... This to me seems to lean toward the idea that *ag's choose to be *ag's and that some influences in their life have led them down the path of least resistance ... Like "I didn't get a date for the senior prom , so I must be gay " or "I just can't seem to get along with the opposite sex , so I must be gay"............ I guess with the qualifications reqired to be a "*ag", anyone can join the club and then reap the benefits from our society ..... Or in my eyes, be just another leach on society and the services that all of us as citizens pay for in one form or another .... ........... Rest assured if you find love in another same sex individual, you WILL burn in hell , so "Live long and prosper " you worthless culls......and don't try and convince me that the path you have chosen or the path's that you support are the only way to go .........Just my "humble" opinion ...Von Warner

#265223 - 02/22/04 01:52 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
atta boy! \:\)

#265224 - 02/22/04 10:55 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
Slab Quest Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Mukilteo or Westport
Our schools teach the kids that homosexuality is just another lifestyle choice -- no better or worse than heterosexuality.

Just like choosing your favoite food or your political party. 6 of 1, half-dozen of the other....

I say:
Tolerance - Yes
Acceptance - No

#265225 - 02/22/04 11:31 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

I'm with you Slab....Just say no to gay marriage

#265227 - 02/22/04 05:01 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I seen it with my own eyes, one of those teacher types hugging each kid as they got on the bus to go home. Both boys and girls, its perverted I tell ya. No tell'n what goes on behind them doors. They have union meetings to plan how to corrupt our kids, and fluoridate the water supply, darn shame.

Baron, is it you or Piper that makes the call on who goes to hell? If it is you , then I be saved, being married to a women an all....thank God.

#265228 - 02/23/04 11:48 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
Slab Quest Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Mukilteo or Westport
Doug P,

You sound angry. Let me set you straight on a few things:

HUGS - good
teacher unions - BAD (the worst)
flouridation - good
teaching kids that there is nothing wrong with a homosexual life - bad

You need to be tolerant of those who live differently from yourself. I'll bet there are gay people in both heaven and hell.

I suggest sensitivity training.

#265229 - 02/23/04 06:23 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Slab not angry, just thought an outlandish statement about the schools deserved the same response. Did not mean to hurt your feelings. Thought you boys were kidding...tolerance, acceptance of others, and unions all good.

#265230 - 02/23/04 07:26 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug P:
Baron, is it you or Piper that makes the call on who goes to hell?
Actually neither one of us... But I'll put in a good word for ya, although He kinda likes to hear it personal ya know...

#265231 - 02/23/04 07:30 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Oh, look at all the sinners pointing fingers.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#265232 - 02/24/04 10:22 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
Doug P

Quote:
and fluoridate the water supply,
What's wrong with fluoride in the water. It sure helps with tooth decay.

#265233 - 02/24/04 02:38 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

It was a joke! In the 60's there was a right -wing group of people that thought fluoride in the water was a communist plot to poison Americans.

This just in...... Bush cabinet member calls teacher union a "Terrorist organization". Which would make me a member of a terrorist organization. Does that mean I can't fly to Alaska this summer or do I have to leave my shoes behind. Clowns running wild in DC.

#265234 - 02/24/04 03:41 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug P:
Clowns running wild in DC.
And in the immortal words of Bruce Dickinson...

I've been down
At the crazy house
I've been playing
With the cat and the mouse
I've been down
I've been down
I've seen the crazy people
Running around

SHOOT ALL THE CLOWNS
Shoot 'em down
Shoot 'em down
Shoot 'em down

#265235 - 02/24/04 04:02 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
Doug P

Gotcha \:D

#265236 - 02/27/04 08:41 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Rosie O'Donnell Weds Longtime Girlfriend

Thu Feb 26, 7:15 PM Listen to Audio

By LISA LEFF, Associated Press Writer

SAN FRANCISCO - Rosie O'Donnell married her longtime girlfriend Thursday, taking what she called a proud stand for gay civil rights in the city where more than 3,300 other same-sex couples have tied the knot since Feb. 12.

"I want to thank the city of San Francisco for this amazing stance the mayor has taken for all the people here, not just us but all the thousands and thousands of loving, law-abiding couples," the former talk show host, holding a large bouquet, said after she and Kelli Carpenter emerged from their brief ceremony inside Mayor Gavin Newsom's office.

#265237 - 02/27/04 08:43 AM Re: San Francisco weddings
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

watching Rosie on the news, it is obvious she will be the one with the strap on. She is definitely the "man" in this household. They ahve 4 kids already too. Those kids must be really proud of their "dad".

#265238 - 02/27/04 12:00 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by grandpa2:
kids must be really proud of their "dad".
All is not lost Grandpa... I'm almost positive dad's insurance will cover their therapy! ;\)

#265239 - 02/27/04 01:59 PM Re: San Francisco weddings
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
So let me get this straight ;\)

I have no medical insurance and have reached that point in life that I figure that I am going to need some. My wife of 30 years has her own coverage through her job in the private sector.

I have an older good friend that is in the carpenter's union and his wife passed away.

I divorce my wife ( or is that really neccessary if we change the definition of marriage) , run down to S. F. and mary my carpenter butty..

Then I can come home get my much needed colonastophy paid for by the union, still living with my wife and looking forward to my buttie's retirement benefits.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Brad_tgl, Coho, NewNWSalmon3
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 801 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645358 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |