Unionized labor
Equal pay for equal work
Cutting military spending
Increasing domestic and foreign aid spending
Anti-racism
Anti-sexism
Anti-homophobia

oh and this one most of all

Criticizing Bush for not making a pre-emptive strike on terrorists before 9-11, then criticizing him for making a pre-emptive strike after 9-11.

And I'll add a few of my more fav liberal dribble:

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet"
--Al Gore

"President Clinton was often known as the first black president. I wouldn't be upset if I could earn the right to be the second"
--John F. Kerry

"It depends on what the meaning of the word is is. If the...if he...if is means is and never has been, that is not - that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement"
--Bill Clinton

We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance. We dont know about anything thats happening outside our country. Our stupidity is embarrassing
--Michael Moore

"I would think that if you understood what Communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become communists."
--Jane Fonda

"I mean, I think, Iraqis, I think, feel that if we drove smaller cars, maybe we wouldn't have to kill them for their oil.”
--Bill Mahr - Larry King Live (November 1, 2002)

With that how could you not want to vote in the DemoRat Hero.... John F. Kerry!!! :p

Sorry I meant Lurch

#265961 - 04/19/04 09:26 AM Re: Liberals love
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I remember watching Clinton answer that "is" topic and thinking "this guy has no conscience". I would have respected him more if he had just said that he an affair, was sorry and ashamed and wanted to move on. Great liar and politician, but terrible president and human being.

#265962 - 04/19/04 11:24 AM Re: Liberals love
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

So since Clinton was impeached shouldn't Bush be tried for treason?

#265963 - 04/19/04 12:49 PM Re: Liberals love
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

DA

#265964 - 04/19/04 01:06 PM Re: Liberals love
jeff'e'd Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA USA
I am sooooo looking forward to the Presidential debates. After watching Kerry during Meet the Press yesterday, he was fluent, incisive and credible and didn't shy away from tough questions, like when the tape rolled from his comments after coming back from Viet Nam. Every hard question asked of Kerry he met head on, hit it squarely, if not out of the park. If you contrast that to how Bush performed on camera on the same show, he seemed slow, stamering and just not as robust.

#265965 - 04/19/04 01:17 PM Re: Liberals love
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

I guess if you are handed a set of questions before they are asked and have a crew of writers who have already answered them for you I'd expect you'd do pretty good. Also, If you already think that your person has no flaws you wont see any...

#265966 - 04/19/04 01:18 PM Re: Liberals love
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by jeff'e'd:
If you contract that to how Bush performed on camera on the same show, he seemed slow, stamering and just not as robust.
Yeah, he's got that running a country distraction going on right now....

#265967 - 04/19/04 01:36 PM Re: Liberals love
jeff'e'd Offline
Spawner

Just my impression. Maybe it's because he is new to me, but I came away inspired after listenging to him.

#265968 - 04/19/04 01:44 PM Re: Liberals love
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
I too am inspired by any man that can marry into
$500,000,000 and never have a job other than politics his whole adult life.

#265969 - 04/19/04 02:00 PM Re: Liberals love
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

very inspirational

#265970 - 04/19/04 02:00 PM Re: Liberals love
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Jeff,

You probably watch shows like the Westwing and think they are real also:-0

#265971 - 04/19/04 02:28 PM Re: Liberals love
jeff'e'd Offline
Spawner

Theking, if you had actually watched the program and had something intelligent to say, then I would be happy to carry on a dialogue, but I'll pass from getting drawing into your playground level sideshow....

#265972 - 04/19/04 02:47 PM Re: Liberals love
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"I guess if you are handed a set of questions before they are asked and have a crew of writers who have already answered them for you I'd expect you'd do pretty good. Also, If you already think that your person has no flaws you wont see any..."

Funny. Bush had his people drill him with questions from a mock press corps prior to his recent press conference and he still was a total unprepared disaster. So is it he hires incompetent people, is incompetent himself or both?

By the way, marrying into money is a lot tougher than being born into it.

#265973 - 04/19/04 03:06 PM Re: Liberals love
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

Stl. LOL, that was funny and a lie. There were questions from the press that he specifically stated he wish he would have known about. But, please refer to the how to argue like a lib

U made my point clearly...

Oh and it depends on what your definition of is, is... :rolleyes:

Gotta give it to you libs though. Took a thread that had nothing to do with Bush and turned it into Bashing him on his speach.. Again, refer to, How to argue like a lib

#265974 - 04/19/04 03:34 PM Re: Liberals love
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

He wishes he would have known about....so your answer is he hires incompetent people. Kind of strange that the one question you refer to has been an attack issue against this administration, that they refuse to admit mistakes, and yet he wishes he would have been prepared to be asked that question?

#265975 - 04/19/04 03:42 PM Re: Liberals love
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

So you admit you're a liar then... And you also blatantly posted falsely. As I have thought all along, you have got nothing but conjecture and lies. And once again you try to tell people what they said. Again, please refer to the lib page. Your great, not only a liar but post no facts... U DA

Now back to the topic.

Liberals love to make sh!t up...

#265976 - 04/19/04 03:42 PM Re: Liberals love
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Jeff,

I watched it via on NBC East coast via my dish.
The man is as belivable as Martin Sheen. He would say or do anything to get into office. His waffling is symptomatic of that condition. I judge more by actions than what someone says. What they do is much more indicative of their thought process. Kerry is a tax and spend liberal fiscally. He is a socilist on domestic policy and foreign affairs. By his actions. Just set up his MTP comments side by side with his voting record and a blind man could see the inconsistancies. He is pandering to the liberal press and on college and university campus to get votes. Ever see him at a private business that was not union to talk grass roots with the people? He wanted to be known as the second black pres. a few months back. Yet when you compare that statement with his voting record again ( pro affirmative action) you see he is really a racist like most liberals. Based on the notion that black people are incapable of suceeeding on their own they need programs pushed by rich white democratic politicians to make it. The list of inconsistancies is longer than any other candidate in history.

#265977 - 04/19/04 03:45 PM Re: Liberals love
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

You aren't aging well are you?

#265978 - 04/19/04 04:35 PM Re: Liberals love
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
For the record Jeff, I agree with your assessment. I thought Kerry handled the tough questions with poise and conviction and I thought he represented himself and his ideas very well.

I didn't see GWB when he was on so I can't make a fair comparison.

I think Elvis needs to pop a couple more downers and eat a fried banana sandwich... he's becoming delirious! ;\) \:D j/k

As for Pmartin - I just know he's got to be more intelligent than he let's on... ;\)

#265979 - 04/19/04 04:59 PM Re: Liberals love
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1412 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |