THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#268853 - 07/20/04 04:04 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
The King

"There is no requirement to serve for anyone in this country."

----------------------------------------------------------

Makes it easy for Chicken Hawks to sit behind a keyboard typing while others are dying for no good reason.

Iraq was not involved in 911. Floating that big fat Gay Rights Red herring, doesn't work with me. I see that as childish, immature and desperate on your part. Since it's not a requirement to serve and most of our soldiers are exhausted, having to do double duty and the military being stretched so thin, I figure guys llike you and Scowak would be glad to put it all on the line. Go volunteer and enlist. George Bush needs Guys with your conviction and support fighting his war on terror. Still a lot more of those guilty (911)dangerous (WMD) Iraqi's to get rid of. Don't want them (Iraqi's) flying more planes into our buildings, do we?

You wouldn't want a Gay to take that slot that you could fill much more effectivly, would you? So no, you don't have to serve, but brave cyber Hawks as you and Scowak, are sure to be assets on the front line of Bush's war on terror. Be sure to anounce to us your departure date, so we can wish you a good farwell. You will still be able to vote for Bush while serving in Iraq, but please check for hanging Chad's. I do want your vote and every vote to count, so that we don't have to appoint another president. It's been a long 4 years with this regime and we all need relief. Pass me a ballot please!

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#268854 - 07/20/04 04:20 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
JLH,

Great I know what I am but what are you come back. Got any real sticks and stones stuff you are saving?

Lets assume for a minute that you are right about WMD we cannot use 9-11 involvement becasue it was never given as a reason for the invasion by the president or congress.

1 We believe Iraq has WMD.

2. Iraq has denied inspections since 1998.

3. The risk to the US if Iraq gets WMD is too great.

4. Iraq is a threat to the region.

6. Iraq persistantly violates UN Resolutions.

7. Iraq is in material and unnacceptable breach of peace treaty obligations.

8. Iraq brutally represses its own citizens.

9. Iraq has fired on US troops, on thousands of occasions.

10. Iraq tried to assassinate a US President.

11. Iraq supports and harbors terorists.

12. Iraq has demonstrated its capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people.

13. Regime change is the official policy of the US toward Iraq.

Only the #1 of these is under any question. Twelve perfectly good reasons even if intelligence data on WMD were faulty.

Congress gave those very same reasons (among others) for going to war in Iraq.

The WMD issue is still not resolved as even France, germany, Russia and the rest of the world admitted that Iraq possesed them. Where they are and what happened to them is a better question than did they exist.

And to top it all off did you have a premontion about the WMD or did you gain that position from the rear view mirror after the invasion? How would you have ever developed that opinion if we did not invade. Some see it as being enlightend to support or be passive on something until it is seen as somewhat popular to oppose it bassed on the rearview mirror. But I find it shameful. You knew nothing and you still know nothing as shown by your partyline words.

#268856 - 07/20/04 05:57 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Third stone from the sun
To John Lee Hookum and goharley,

It's one thing to attack a persons politics--it's quite another to personally attack a person because of their politics.

This time every summer the kings come into Elliott Bay and during the week when the Bay is closed to boats I enjoy jig fishing for them off Seacrest pier in West Seattle just up from the Don Armeni boat launch in the morning before work.

I am formally "volunteering" to meet you there tomorrow before 8:30 AM to give you an opportunity to attempt to personally attack me to my face.

Then you you can find out for yourself exactly how afraid I am to fight to protect my country, my family or indeed my own honor.

Just ask for Scott--everybody knows me.

#268857 - 07/20/04 06:03 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

#268859 - 07/20/04 08:56 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
h2o Offline
Carcass

Loc: Portland
Its because I am so small and wimpy.

I punch like Donahue on estrogen.

Only fight I've ever been in is with my hairdresser....straighten or bunch?

I throw like Lamar Latrell.

Anyone else just want to die laughing that everyone's favorite god fearing "christian" is asking someone to step outside?

bwa haaaaa!!!

#268860 - 07/21/04 12:05 AM Re: Where to send your apologies.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

SCOWAK

"I am formally "volunteering" to meet you there tomorrow before 8:30 AM to give you an opportunity to attempt to personally attack me to my face.

Then you you can find out for yourself exactly how afraid I am to fight to protect my country, my family or indeed my own honor.

Just ask for Scott--everybody knows me."

----------------------------------------------------------

I go out fishing and come back with this childish crap? Dude you are so silly. If you saw me I am 100% sure you would not get in my face with this stupid crap. First of all I am absolutly sure that I am much taller, stronger and larger than you. When I fish that Pier, I am usually a half foot or more taller than anybody on that dock. So, look for the biggest guy on the Pier and that would probably be me. Be sure to introduce yourself and ask If JLH is my name. I have an athletic background and no fear of Midgets and there midget sized brain.

And You SCOWAK, are a midget with an itchy trigger finger. Save your trigger finger, you will need it to help GW smoke um out. Can't smoke um out with a trigger finger that's sore from shooting other fisherman in the back.

Now go find the address for the Axis of Evil and kick some terror bu**, and please stay out of jail in the process

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#268861 - 07/21/04 12:16 AM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Kinda neat to see that my "Dumbya" remark to "Scowacko" from a previous post has found further use. Keep up the good fight . Fishy.......

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#268862 - 07/21/04 12:34 AM Re: Where to send your apologies.
grandpa Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: brier,wa
Like Uncle Elmer Fudd said: "There's sum thin vewy vewy skwooey goin on awound here... You Quayzee Wabbit......

Pass the Lithium, Bugs.....

....Support the RFA rfawashingtonst.org

#268864 - 07/21/04 01:14 AM Re: Where to send your apologies.
h2o Offline
Carcass

c'mon man, that donahue stuff was worth at least a chuckle.

#268866 - 07/21/04 02:39 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
h2o Offline
Carcass

you spell worse than elvis

#268868 - 07/21/04 05:56 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
h2o Offline
Carcass

...looks like the chicken hawks flew the coop.

#268869 - 07/21/04 06:15 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Its really interesting to see certain people talk about fighting for the country and have never been in the military, and have never had to take up arms to defend her. Because if they had, they would not be so fast to send others into that type of a situation.
It is amazing to see what some people will do in the name of religion...................Fishy...

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#268870 - 07/21/04 06:43 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

I get a kick out of how everyone on the internet is 6'4 250 with 25" guns and a 3rd degree blackbelt hints or outright assertions.

The guy told you where to look him up just take him up on it no sense jawing about it here if you are interested in a dance look him up.

AM,

Women need to keep their pie hole closed when men are talking about a trip to Fist City. Nothing worse than a mouthy hen in that situation.

#268871 - 07/21/04 06:52 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
h2o Offline
Carcass

Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen.

.....and pathetic.

#268872 - 07/21/04 06:58 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

If he was not there and his name was not Scott then I would agree. I have a feeling he will be there and his name is Scott and anyone that wants to contiune to challange someones manhood with the "sign up or shut up line" is even more childish and even more of a coward if they don't go down and say it to his face. Because in reality you are calling the guy out by posting that horsehocky and there is no way out of it. Then sitting back and calling him an internet tough guy . So either put up or shut up. On top of it all there is a hen cackling from the back row.

#268873 - 07/21/04 06:58 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Third stone from the sun
Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:

Why did you leave H20 out?

[/QB]
I left stlhdH20 out because I actually like stlhdH20. Despite the fact that we don't agree on many political issues--I actually have come to enjoy the way he makes his political points with caustic wit and a sense of humor.

You'll note that I said there was a difference between attacking a persons politics and personally attacking someone because of their politics.

It was JLH's hateful and threatening post towards my honor and religious convictions that lit my fuse!

As for your other questions, I've never hit a women in anger and I love my dog dearly.

BTW--No 6'10" 300 lbs. 5th degree Black Belt showed up this morning to teach me a lesson on bravery, honor, fishing or anything else--high tide was at 7:21 and there were seven kings caught before 8:30 AM

#268874 - 07/21/04 07:08 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
h2o Offline
Carcass

bs...its the donahue/estrogen thing and you know it.

besides...I'm 9'12" tall with hands the size of hams. heck, my left teste is bigger than elvis' brain cavity.....

#268875 - 07/21/04 07:16 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

H20,

Impossible it's a well known fact that smoking dope shrinks your nads. I bet you have the nads of a guppy by now!

#268876 - 07/21/04 07:22 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

And besides you have admitted you cannot roll a Db over by yourself so how tough could you be :p

#268878 - 07/21/04 11:53 PM Re: Where to send your apologies.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

SCOWAK

BTW--No 6'10" 300 lbs. 5th degree Black Belt showed up this morning to teach me a lesson on bravery, honor, fishing or anything else--high tide was at 7:21 and there were seven kings caught before 8:30 AM
------------------------------------------------------------

SCOWAK, you have the mine of a child and you are a danger to yourself and everyone around you. Why would anyone invite trouble to their favorite fishing hole. I fish to be far away from fools like you. I'm sure you have every kind of automatic weapon ever made in the trunk of your car. I often fish that Pier, and like I said when you see a guy about 6'8" fishing and minding his business that could be me. Just ask each guy out there that's around that height ( only seen one other guy almost my size there, most are 5 footish of less)) and there is a very good chance that it would be yours truly. Identify yourself please and I will know who you are. You see, I never packed heat to the fishing hole. So I will check you out first SCOTT. Maybe have the police take a look at your car and tackle bag after showing them the threat thread to justify their search. I'm sure once the police see me and my size and look at your threat in this tread they are sure that you would have to be insane, packing or suicidal.

You are so incredibily stupid. Why in the World would you think that I would get out of bed for someone as crazy and out of control as yourself. You have absolutely no meaning in my life and I don't associate with low lifes as yourself. I could care less about you getting up and being there at 8:30 AM this morning. What does that prove? Only show's how stupid you really are. Why don't you get up tomorrow morning (8:30) and take your Chicken Hawk bu** down to the selective service office and put that negative energy of your's to work in THE WAR ON TERROR? What I did this morning around that time was, go to my YOGA class, had a Sauna and Jacuzzi and then had a wonderful day with healthy, intellegent people.

When the fishing is hot at Seacrest I will definitely be there the try my hand a catching a Hog.

By the way Scott you are a loser and you need therapy. You should not be allow to have a weapon, because you are mentally ill and not reponsible. A crime wave waiting to happen! Were those your budddy's that ganged up on the Gay guy on Capital Hill recently, that's in the News? Lots of Neo-Psycho's like yourself out there! Just a bunch of Chicken Hawks, running in packs, angry because your stupidity hurt's so bad and the pain make it difficult to be in your own skin. Must be absolutly miserable!

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1427 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |