THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#269572 - 08/04/04 11:29 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Already looked at it and realized it's full of BS by a few guys that are envious. Can you remember everyone you worked with 30+ years ago? Not just his name and face, but his everyday actions and personality? And should those commanders be held accountable for awarding him is medals if he didn't deserve them? He can't sign the paperwork himself.

The undisputed fact remains: he was there.

Aside from that, don't you believe a man matures and grows intellectually in 30+ years?

Maybe we should bring Bush's drinking buddies and coke supplier from back then and ask them if he should remain commander in chief.

You guys just keep grasping at straws, GP, the GOP is bound to find something that will stick. Matter of fact, why don't you guys try campaigning for your guy for a change. He's gotta have some sort of record to run on, doesn't he? Well, doesn't he?

#269573 - 08/05/04 03:52 AM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
He's gotta have some sort of record to run on, doesn't he? Well, doesn't he?
------------------------------------------------------------

Yep! A very poor record.

I am getting the strange feeling that Elvis is Bush and Bush is Elvis. Has anyone seen the two of them in the same room together? \:D Both are extreme Chicken Hawks with a big fat capital C and could care less about the troops.
Bush (with Elvis's support)acts as if the millitary is a personal Mafia Hit squad for the ENRON boys.

Elvis is desperate enough to try to justify and prove with facts, that soldiers are stupid, inferior as well as uneducated and poor; and are deserving Cannon fodder for a Chicken hawk like yourself to mock.

Elvis The Uppity Unpatriotic Chicken Hawk Superior, reporting for duty sir? Get the vaseline ready, Elvis is going to Iraq or Iraq is coming to Elvis. Hurry Elvis, the world is waiting for this war and your climax.

You were ment for each other. The Iraqi war couldn't exist without you. I just can't see it (the War) continuing without your involvement in a direct and personal way.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#269575 - 08/05/04 11:30 AM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
AM,

If I remember that one is Chief Electronics officer and the SW Means Steelworker.
On the navy guys ripping my heart out. I'll shake in my boots until that day. Why do people still want people to think that military people are tougher than the rest of the world? I worked with 100's of them ,I have 8 in my family ,not impressed. I know a little mexican guy that does some work for me and others here in town that I would stack up against anyone. He maybe goes 120 and 5'6" . Tough is what you know and what you have done . BTW if anyone else said anything like that you threaten to call the police. Did you forget your Prozac today?

GH,

They had to give the ASVAB AFQT AFCT scores to the school we sent them too. For some reason they required one or the other from them for training.

#269578 - 08/05/04 12:02 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

You are right AM I just imagined that they required them and I really did not hire techs. Geeesz know it alls

#269580 - 08/05/04 12:27 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Wow Am big bust there slow affirmation day for you? They where hired by managers that worked for me and I picked a few things up from them. Never calimed to be a expert at Navy Jargon as if that is some honorable thing. I claimed to have hired many ex military and the majority of them went into the Military for the training becasue their job prospects where low in civilian life. If you are so good at jargon whats this mean. Cannot Understand Normal Thinking? :p :p

#269582 - 08/05/04 01:14 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

AM,

No some people just don't think things Like SW are important enough to remember. If that is a big win in your life it speaks volumes.

#269583 - 08/05/04 01:22 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

Could it be said that people go directly to college because their job prospects are also low? Duh.. People go in form many reasons. I can tell you that in boot when you get to the company where you will do your BIT just about the first question the drill asks is, "why are you here?". I'd say a good 90% say college, how many actaully go ???? I can also tell you that for me I was glad I waited to go to college and that the GI Bill was a great asset. If I would have went right out of HS would have been a waste of time and money. I think that the maturity level and understanding of what you really want to do with your education for those who serve first is better than most going right out of high school. Too many frat boys that needed some good a$$ kickin's and a few little lesson's on respect, that was the free part of their 'higher education'.

#269585 - 08/05/04 01:33 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

AM,

Towards you and your kind not one bit!

#269586 - 08/05/04 01:55 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
h2o Offline
Carcass

Loc: Portland
If she gets too uppity for ya Pbrain, there's always the back of the hand.

*hit like that is why the Returdlicans are going to lose. Whats funny is you must think it helps the cause somehow...the reality being that you and the rest of the people that think like you have their true feelings exposed and people in the middle are reviled by whatb they see.

Glug, glug.

#269587 - 08/05/04 02:35 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

No H20 I don't think you can change a libs mind they think the way they do for very simple resasons. It's just plain old fun getting them riled up, angry by pushing their buttons. Easy to do as wittnessed here. Most of them cannot take it in stride. I thought it would be fun here on a site in a state that is overwhelmingly lib. I frequent another site that is overwhelmimgly conservative and there are 3 or 4 libs they smack around on a daily basis. Kind of like walking into Husky stadium wearing Cougar gear a rooting for USC :p

#269588 - 08/05/04 03:11 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
h2o Offline
Carcass

Would that be the same site that requires you to pay to have a political voice?

#269589 - 08/05/04 03:36 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Extreme Left of Center
Quote:
Originally posted by Theking:
Cannot Understand Normal Thinking? :p :p
You're a real class act TK :rolleyes: I'll bet the GOP is real proud to have mental midgets like you and that other pea brain who posts here representing them.

Pretty Obvious Stupidity.....think about it!

#269590 - 08/05/04 04:29 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Quote:
Originally posted by Theking:
It's just plain old fun getting them riled up, angry by pushing their buttons. Easy to do as wittnessed here.

Oh puhleeeez!! Get over yourself already. The only button you're pushing here is the laugh button since laugh is all we all do with every one of your posts. I told you to quit while you were ahead.

"Hey Elvis, here's your ass." - AuntyM

#269591 - 08/05/04 06:41 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

GH,

"I told you to quit while you were ahead."

Oh puhleeeez!! Get over yourself already.

Right back at ya champ!

#269593 - 08/05/04 08:39 PM Re: Elvis and Wacky Urgent action needed!
h2o Offline
Carcass

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |