THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#272472 - 09/21/04 01:20 PM Have you given up?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Seems like the Kerry supporters have gone dark? Have you given up ? or is it just hard defending that loser any more?

#272473 - 09/21/04 01:25 PM Re: Have you given up?
thesled Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: MLT
Just what I was thinking 2
Have you seen the add in Field and Stream (most recent) shows kerry holding that shotgun with his finger on the trigger....... what a dork
I love this bannana guy...

#272474 - 09/21/04 02:04 PM Re: Have you given up?
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
No we are just waiting for someone intelligent to show up so we can have a conversation

#272475 - 09/21/04 02:14 PM Re: Have you given up?
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard
By intelligent are you saying you need us to lower or standards so you can under stand :p ?

#272476 - 09/21/04 02:26 PM Re: Have you given up?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Third stone from the sun
Quote:
Originally posted by Theking:
Seems like the Kerry supporters have gone dark? Have you given up ? or is it just hard defending that loser any more?
------------------------------------------------------------

They're coming to grips with the fact that their not so swift Hero is a Zero.

In this strong economy he'll still be able to find work after the election--

I hear they are going to make a modern re-make of 'The Munsters'---Put a couple of bolts in his neck and a scar on him and I can see sKerry running around with Grandpa an calling out for Lilly. \:D

#272477 - 09/21/04 02:26 PM Re: Have you given up?
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
Aix

Ah, if you listen a little faster I won't have to slow down for you to catch up.

Nice try though

#272478 - 09/21/04 03:58 PM Re: Have you given up?
jeff'e'd Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA USA
We're just letting you'all and GWB get a little overconfident and let truth and reason rain during the debates!!!!

#272479 - 09/21/04 04:58 PM Re: Have you given up?
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
If we equate all of this Bush / Kerry bashing and bickering to basically electronic masturbation... then all you ultra right-wing, neocon, born-again, goose-stepping, fear-mongering, chickenhawks oughtta be just about blind by now! ;\) :p \:D j/k

p.s. In case it isn't completely obvious, the above is intended as humor... so please... you ain't gonna wanna beat me up too are ya AIX? :rolleyes: \:D \:D

#272480 - 09/21/04 07:06 PM Re: Have you given up?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Your guy had a classic yesterday. Giving a speech he said " there are no ties between Iraq and Al Queda" During that speech it was announced that Zawquari had beheaded another civilian.

He was able to top it today however. He said "The terrorist are pouring over the border into Iraq to fight our troops"

And the problem with that is? Oh thats right Kerry would prefer to fight them here and have civilians do it on airplanes. Along with his European buddies.

#272481 - 09/21/04 07:19 PM Re: Have you given up?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Sure..........'cause we all know if there are terrorists in Iraq, there can't be any here.

Oh, and the "Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11" thing means that Iraq/Saddam weren't directly involved with the WTC attacks.......not that there aren't Al Qaeda operatives there now.

Hope that helps............

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#272482 - 09/21/04 07:45 PM Re: Have you given up?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"Oh, and the "Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11" thing means that Iraq/Saddam weren't directly involved with the WTC attacks.......not that there aren't Al Qaeda operatives there now."

He was not talking about 9-11 he was talking about now. What a Putz.

I like his euro buddies as well. They condem terrorism with the strongest language then capitulate when faced with a choice or do nothing about it. One would think they would do anything to stamp out terrorism. The closest analogy I have heard is Piracy. When the Pirates terrorized the 7 seas and it severley effected global commerce. Until every nation agreed to kill every pirate they knew of and could find. Piracy stopped shortly there after. Condeming with strong language does what? Maybe they should try exorcism.

#272483 - 09/21/04 07:56 PM Re: Have you given up?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Oh, is that what he meant?

Yeah, good luck stomping out terrorists everywhere.

You can't win against the terrorists.....er...........we'll defeat the terrorists............what's the GW storyline this week? ;\)

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#272484 - 09/21/04 07:58 PM Re: Have you given up?
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
Quote:
Until every nation agreed to kill every pirate they knew of and could find. Piracy stopped shortly there after...
I'm with ya on that idea king! In fact... let's make it your official job to sew little ID tags on all of the terrorists' headgear so we'll know were killin' the right ones! After all... Pirates wore them cool boots and eye patches, and if you really wanted to identify one, you just looked for the parrot on their shoulder! ;\) :p \:D

#272485 - 09/21/04 08:04 PM Re: Have you given up?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

4salt,

On that matter have you noticed the lack of condemnation Re: the beheadings of civilians in Iraq ? You would think that one or two high level Islamic figures would at least complain that Islamo facisits had hijacked thier religion. That Islam is a religion of peace. Funny how this moderate Islamic culture is no where to be found. Makes one think that the pirates do not need to wear eye patches and sport parrots on their shoulders to be seen. Could you imagine the outrage in the world if Christians and Jews started capturing Muslims and sawing off thier heads on the nightly news? Funny how it's a one way street!

#272486 - 09/21/04 08:32 PM Re: Have you given up?
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Extreme Left of Center
Yep I've given up! The superior intellect exhibited on this forum by you conservatives, especially you waterbird in bridal suit :p , is just too much for my feeble liberal mind to handle ;\)
The rapid fire wit and wisdom from such mental giants such as ACT, grandpa, TK and others has proven to be just too much.
You "compassionate conservatives" are the epitome of intelligent reasoning and have such a firm grasp of the facts and reality I think I'll just go watch Fox News 24/7 so I can be as in tune as you Einsteins are.
;\)

#272487 - 09/21/04 08:42 PM Re: Have you given up?
Mau10Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Pierce County, Washington
Quote:
Originally posted by Stew:
Yep I've given up! The superior intellect exhibited on this forum by you conservatives, especially you waterbird in bridal suit :p , is just too much for my feeble liberal mind to handle ;\)
The rapid fire wit and wisdom from such mental giants such as ACT, grandpa, TK and others has proven to be just too much.
You "compassionate conservatives" are the epitome of intelligent reasoning and have such a firm grasp of the facts and reality I think I'll just go watch Fox News 24/7 so I can be as in tune as you Eisteins are.
;\)
Oh gee, I didn't even get a mention....

#272488 - 09/21/04 08:54 PM Re: Have you given up?
grandpa Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: brier,wa
Stew..glad to hear from you again...Isn't it great to be on the "correct" side of all the issues? I hope you remember to thank the "little people" who helped you gain your stature as a true legend in your own mind. I almost feel sorry for you but I'm sure it's not your fault.

....Support the RFA rfawashingtonst.org

#272489 - 09/21/04 11:46 PM Re: Have you given up?
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Quote:
Originally posted by 4Salt:
If we equate all of this Bush / Kerry bashing and bickering to basically electronic masturbation... then all you ultra right-wing, neocon, born-again, goose-stepping, fear-mongering, chickenhawks oughtta be just about blind by now! ;\) :p \:D j/k

p.s. In case it isn't completely obvious, the above is intended as humor... so please... you ain't gonna wanna beat me up too are ya AIX? :rolleyes: \:D \:D

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#272490 - 09/22/04 10:42 AM Re: Have you given up?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Stew is your last name Pitt?

I know alot of Stew Pitts that live live in Oregon. I am sure you are one of them.

#272491 - 09/22/04 11:16 AM Re: Have you given up?
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Theking:
Stew is your last name Pitt?

I know alot of Stew Pitts that live live in Oregon. I am sure you are one of them.
Why do you need Stew's last name? Are you trying to insinuate that now that you have his last name, he can expect a knock on his door, because he disagrees with you on political issues? Dude this is America and he has the right to express his freedom of speech as well as you do. I get it, you feel that the Patriot Act permits you to instigate vigilante action against all liberals.

Do extreme right wing nincompoop's like yourself keep a hit list of all those that don't bow to your superior intellect?

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 981 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645354 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |