THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#284083 - 12/06/05 06:43 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Yep that would be smart let the arabs feed our troops while we fight the arabs. Maybe Iran could have done it for $1 a meal.

#284085 - 12/06/05 08:15 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Theking:
JLH, Every pup learns at a young age when scolded by mamma not to try and shift blame back on mamma or the other kids. Mamma will just whack you harder if you try.
That's exactly what I mean when i say the two of you are real classics. Now you label her as my mother, but in other threads you continue to question her qualification as a mother and grandmother. Often nasty with the insults but now it's cool to do the monkey hump and label her as my mother and I've got to look up to her for some reason. You see I'm not here to kiss anyones butt, nor is it a requirement that others need to kiss mine. I will leave that to the two of you and it's really none of my business. I only pointed it out after being attacked for the simple comment, "DUH," which has been used by both of you on many occasions. To be insulted for doing that is Hypocritical if you ask me. :rolleyes:

I still didn't get a good answer to my questions, now what's up with that? Nevermind, I could care less, just wanted to bring it to your attention. ;\)

BTW, the two of you don't have a clue as to who I am, so quit trying to label me. One label is close to the truth, the two of you continue to believe that I am a college student.
My college day's are well behind me, but I try to remain educable or teachable.

I pray that all that knowlege and certainty that the two of you are blessed with bring you good health. All this babble on BB is no good if you are afflicted with disease or cronic illness. Be sure to put energy into other areas of your life, that's not political or fish related as it is important to have balance. As you can see, I am not your enemy nor are you mine, and I truly wish you and everyone else on this board happy holiday's, good health and vitality. \:\) And Aunty, I hope your husbands health is getting better and he's back to his normal self soon.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#284087 - 12/06/05 08:49 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"I would say come up with an original thought but that is impossible for someone with no life expirience."

Did I miss something? Did you set an example by having a thought TK?

The ironic thing is that I probably set a better example of a conservative than you. I've worked all of my life since before it was legal to do so and put myself through college. No golden spooner like you.

AM, do you not see anything wrong with a private company sitting in on meetings at the Pentagon? Especially a meeting deciding to award contracts? I'm not getting what you are defending at all. Maybe we should have all the really big corps sit in on Senate appropriation meetings and such. They are there in spirit anyway. The only defense given for awarding these, otherwise illegal, contracts is that it was a time of emergency. The "rush to war".
I sure would like to know what happened to the investigations into this that were begun last year.

#284088 - 12/06/05 09:01 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
[QUOTE] And Aunty, I hope your husbands health is getting better and he's back to his normal self soon. [/QUOTE

Oh... and ask legitimate questions per the topic at hand, not personal attack questions meant to distract people away from the discussion, and you might get an answer. ;\)
That's a deal.

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#284089 - 12/06/05 09:38 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I still think the assertion that Hallibuton is the only company that could fulfill these contracts is bullsh!t.

Defense technology contracts are one thing.....then there ARE patented technologies at work and design specs that only one company can meet. That's just not the case here. They are providing infrastructure and support sh!t that a dozen companies could do.

Sole source contracts that require a specialized technology or knowledge aren't my concern. No-bid contracts many companies could satisfy, but aren't given a chance to, so that Halliburton can cut a fat hog should be a concern to any taxpayer.

No, Dick Cheney isn't Halliburton. But if you think he's not still connected at some level (I think he'll go back to work there after his WH stint), then you're getting better sh!t than I am. \:D

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#284090 - 12/06/05 09:39 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

AM
Good chocolate's not cheap. I myself have found some of the low carb stuff to be spendy, but it does not raise my blood sugar.

I like grinding Cocao Nibs (real roasted beans)and sweetened with stevia (natural sweetner) which does not raise your blood sugar. I like to make chocolate yogurt using young coconuts and adding acidophilus to the milk. That's good stuff that satisfies my cholcolate jones and it want kill you. BTW, real chocolate is good for you.

What ever you do, stay away as much as you can from aspertane and sacarine. That stuff is poison, and believe it or not, was brought to you by Donald Rumsfeld, but that's another story. \:\)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#284093 - 12/06/05 09:52 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
lol. JLH, you been stepped on by the ORACLE of MOO. The Oracle says you have no knowledge. Now that's funny. Especially from one who's most profound comment goes "maybe yes, maybe no." Creator of the Hot Used Hay Patrol, The Oracle of Moo.

#284094 - 12/06/05 10:02 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

AM
I tried stevia. BLLLEEECCHHH! It's splenda for me, or nothing. Some companies use too much (like in soda) and it's too sweet for me.

Aunty alll stevia is not the same. Be sure to try different brands and be careful not to use to much. I prefer to Powdered extract to the liquid concentrate, but when i'm traveling I still carry the liquid. I used splenda and liked it, but I keep hearing of posible issues with the chlorine, and Chlorine is a toxic substance. Seems there is always something that can come back and bite you. BTW, I use the Swanson's brand of powdered extract. I order oline at http://www.swansonvitamins.com. The best price and quality around.

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#284096 - 12/07/05 11:12 AM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"The ironic thing is that I probably set a better example of a conservative than you. I've worked all of my life since before it was legal to do so and put myself through college. No golden spooner like you. "

I bet you took out student loans or had financial aid?

My mom and dad where divorced and he was off to war in Vietnam. We lived in public housing in Everett Wa. because my mom was single with a 8th grade education and 3 kids at the age of 19. From the age of 7 I paid for all my own clothes, sports equipement everything but food. For 20 blocks or more in any direction I was known as the kid that would mow your lawn any day of the week before or after school. I rigged up my Schwin bike to tow a lawn mower. I painted houses ,weeded whatever I could do to make a few dollars. If I wanted anything I had to pay for it. I had my first 40 hour a week job when I was 14 cleaning equipement for a local business. I worked full time in HS driving a laundry van. I worked construction summers in college and full time during the school year doing what ever I could. I paid for my college and graduated in 4 years. Never borowed a dime. I am the first person and still the only person in my family to go to college. I started a business with my father in 1983 and sold it in 1996. I took two years off and cleared my land by hand and built my farm and home. I did have a silver spoon because I was born in the US the land of opportunity where a kid can realize his dreams.

#284098 - 12/07/05 02:22 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Third stone from the sun
Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:

I did have a silver spoon because I was born in the US the land of opportunity where a kid can realize his dreams.
And there in lies the root of many ills in our society. Too many "victims" don't have the will to work hard at anything. Always complaining that it's someone else's fault. [/QUOTE]

#284099 - 12/07/05 06:09 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Yup. I remember in, I think 1974, during the Boeing turn out the lights. I picked Apples, Pears, Peaches, Cukes, etc for dough. Those were tough times.

#284100 - 12/07/05 07:50 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
'public housing in Everett Wa'
tk-- was this on the north end of Everett? Does this mean you were a Seagull?
If so, I knew something was up with you......

#284101 - 12/07/05 08:54 PM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
We lived in public housing in Everett Wa. because my mom was single with a 8th grade education and 3 kids at the age of 19
I'm glad that housing was available for people in a time of need. Must be the bleeding-heart liberal in me.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#284102 - 12/08/05 10:46 AM Re: Lets' see if we can all agree on anything II.
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

ChuckE,

I would have been but we moved out.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Tug 3, Carcassman), 184 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |