Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#285493 - 12/22/05 04:38 PM Apology from Theking
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
I would like to apologize to all of you left wing bottom feeders,Liberals, Bush haters, pseudo environmentalists, smokers, daycare users, conspiracy theorist, feminist and girly males, and nut jobs in general. I was not as hard on you as I should have been in 2005. I promise to be much more intolerant in 2006. I am off to Thekings version of Camp David until the New Year. Rest up and stock up on tin foil and meds you mental defectives 2006 is going to be a conservative year.

#285495 - 12/22/05 05:41 PM Re: Apology from Theking
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
AM: I want him to stay. I almost NEVER agree with him, but he serves as a perfect straight man for those who actually think. Do you suppose he's really a liberal who makes his goofy posts to make the conservatives look bad?

#285496 - 12/22/05 06:40 PM Re: Apology from Theking
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I no longer debate much but find myself logging on just to see what moronic thing TK is up to now. Plus I like needling him. \:D
I think he's really just taking an Al Bundy vacation at "the home" which he calls camp David.

#285497 - 12/22/05 06:43 PM Re: Apology from Theking
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
No, theking suffers from an attention-seeking disorder which was originally brought on by feelings of abandonment in his childhood when his father took off and left. He had to live in the projects and has never really recovered his self esteem from these episodes. He also has feelings of inadequacey because he never served in the military like the the men in his family.
He over compensates by posting comments, not necesarily because he believes them, but because he wants the attention that these derisive comments elicit. If he were a child, it would be called 'acting out', which drives his need for insulting others.
While he may accomplish something worthwhile in life, it will never be enough as he harbors feelings of guilt that his father left. When these feelings arise, he lashes out by insulting others.
His comments and insults are almost textbook examples of foster parenting classes we took when we became foster parents.
Either that or he's just another attention whore like Paris Hilton.

#285498 - 12/22/05 07:28 PM Re: Apology from Theking
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
The board sure would be different without him. Maybe people would post that don't feel comfortable posting now. Or maybe without a "straight man", as Dave puts it, the board would be less lively.

He's often the main topic of discussion (and here we are talking about him now), which may be just what he's after. If so, the board is certainly a success for him.

He claims he doesn't care what people think about him. That may be true, just so long as they are thinking something about him. In one of his recent posts he claimed that he used to slap bald headed men on the top of the head in bars to get a reaction from them. That fits right in with what you are saying, Chuck E. about "acting out" to get attention, any kind of attention.

#285499 - 12/22/05 07:44 PM Re: Apology from Theking
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I am not a republican or democrat, nor conservative or liberal. I am a realist. Unfortunately, not many of you are, so I have to go alone. But I do enjoy watching both of your parties jab

#285500 - 12/22/05 10:42 PM Re: Apology from Theking
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

I am with Dave on this one. I'd bet money TK is a liberal, masquerading as a jackass. He's probably a close relative of TheMillionaire. No point in throwing him off the board. He's the only one here to provide defense for some of the Dubya's indefensible policies.

#285501 - 12/22/05 11:51 PM Re: Apology from Theking
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
In all seriousness, I do apologize for the way I have acted over the last couple of days, it was not in my best judgement and hope I don't look too much like an a**. I'm sure to some of you who have encountered my rants towards TK, it may have appeared that I was over-reacting. Especially for someone who is new to the board and I just hope you forgive me for that.

Merry Christmas all, best of luck on the rivers this season.

#285502 - 12/23/05 11:46 AM Re: Apology from Theking
SuckerSnagger Offline
Spawner

Loc: Richland,Washington
Fishpole,
None of your posts were out of line! I imagine folks that have banged their heads against this wall for a long time appreciated you stepping in and carrying the load for a few days.

Merry Christmas to you too!

#285503 - 12/23/05 04:37 PM Re: Apology from Theking
jeff'e'd Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA USA
TK, I actually thought you were going to show a Christmas Spirit and post contrition....

#285505 - 12/28/05 12:08 AM Re: Apology from Theking
FishBear Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Western Washington
Here again, I think we are simply "feeding the fury," so to speak. It does us no service to acknowledge the bizzare behavior of this TK person.

George W. Bush

#285506 - 12/28/05 06:59 PM Re: Apology from Theking
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
TK.......

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 1104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |