Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#348201 - 04/23/07 02:20 PM G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card
BadFish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: The OP, Hometown: Torrance, CA
Anyone around the OP want these? They are OOP! PM me with your offers.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/348199/page/1#Post348199

I also have a $25 Bass Pro Shops gift card and have no use for it. I can ship, drop off, or send you the card # and PIN # when payment is received. I'm in Port Angeles, and my Paypal is:

lovemytc@yahoo.com

Redeemable at: any Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Bass Pro Sportsman's Warehouse, or World Wide Sportsman stores. Outdoor World Incentives or Bass Pro Shops catalogs, or internet (basspro.com). Cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.

Edited by BadFish (04/24/07 03:22 PM)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2567209

#348256 - 04/23/07 05:35 PM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: ]
steely slammer Offline
Three Time Spawner

stick them on your boat.. truck windows... i got a bunch of them from the hardware sporting goods guy when they had a tackle sale just before christmas...

Edited by steely slammer (04/23/07 05:36 PM)

mainly region 6

#348447 - 04/24/07 04:53 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: steely slammer]
Chum Man Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Yelmish
i bet they're laughing all the way to the bank, for folks paying them to do their advertising.

#348455 - 04/24/07 09:00 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: Chum Man]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
Nothing says " Hey.. tweaker !! rip off my truck first" like a GLoomis sticker on the back window of the camper shell. Unless maybe its a Sage sticker

#348466 - 04/24/07 10:26 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
steely slammer Offline
Three Time Spawner

yip with all the tweakers around here i didnt even bother to put them on the truck...

mainly region 6

#348491 - 04/24/07 11:50 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: steely slammer]
BadFish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

*edit

1 decal left

#348566 - 04/24/07 08:00 PM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: ]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Dude, I got one on the back of my boat.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#348637 - 04/25/07 01:41 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP! [Re: eyeFISH]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i've learned to keep a yella rod with the blue handle in clear site from the front seat, with snag corky too. tweaker sees that and moves on. have yet to be tweakered! it works.

#348642 - 04/25/07 01:49 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP [Re: Brewer]
TBird Offline
Fish Fear Me

Loc: Port Angeles
It's not the tweakers I worry about.. It's the lurkers on here I have nightmares about

So easy, a cavegirl could do me

Team FTW

#348655 - 04/25/07 02:41 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP [Re: ]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

i got the huge g-loomis logo and a gami logo on the back of my 4runner and have never had or even thought to of had a problem....its funny everyone talks about how bad PA is for meth heads and other types of tweakers but in the 19 years i have lived here i have only heard of one car getting broken into, i am sure it happens more but not enough to be an epidemic like you east of the sound guys have! i forgot which one of you was arguing with me awhile back about the drug problems and how bad PA was to live in....maybe u oughta re-think that ;\)

#348665 - 04/25/07 10:14 AM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP [Re: mreyns_tgl]
TBird Offline
Fish Fear Me

Hate to pop that one for ya Mark.. lol.. I remember just two or three years ago sh!t was getting broken into on a daily basis for several months... Tweakers, I dunno.. But PA gets really bad at times for car prowls \:\)

On a good note, everyone leaves my rigs alone.. Heck.. everyone knows me, AND likes me \:\)

So easy, a cavegirl could do me

Team FTW

#348675 - 04/25/07 11:06 AM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card [Re: BadFish]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: BadFish

I also have a $25 Bass Pro Shops gift card and have no use for it. I can ship, drop off, or send you the card # and PIN # when payment is received. I'm in Port Angeles, and my Paypal is:

lovemytc@yahoo.com

Redeemable at: any Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Bass Pro Sportsman's Warehouse, or World Wide Sportsman stores. Outdoor World Incentives or Bass Pro Shops catalogs, or internet (basspro.com). Cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.

Lets see if I understand you here: you want someone to deal with all that crap to get a 25 dollar card when they could just go spend 25 dollars on their own ??? and not deal with all that ??

#350161 - 05/02/07 03:04 PM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
BadFish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY

lovemytc@yahoo.com

Redeemable at: any Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Bass Pro Sportsman's Warehouse, or World Wide Sportsman stores. Outdo

or World Incentives or Bass Pro Shops catalogs, or internet (basspro.com). Cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.

Lets see if I understand you here: you want someone to deal with all that crap to get a 25 dollar card when they could just go spend 25 dollars on their own ??? and not deal with all that ??

It's a gift card, why do they sell them....I dunno, maybe to give to someone as a gift, or because they might not have a credit card or debit card and maybe they do not feel safe using it online if they do have one. But I am not going to use it, so rather than throw it away or spend it on something I do not need, should I not offer it on here? Sorry, I thought it would be a good gesture...

#350162 - 05/02/07 03:09 PM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
BadFish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY

lovemytc@yahoo.com

deal with what crap? If you wanted me to drop it off at your house, I am more than happy to drive there, granted it's not 100 miles away. I just met a guy in Silverdale to sell him a diecast miniature car for $10, but I enjoy meeting new people and enjoyed my time in a new city.

Also, sending money through Paypal is as easy as making a post on this website, and opening up an email is not hard for me...wait, HOW MANY FINGERS DO YOU HAVE??? Maybe I'm assuming you are not disabled....

#350175 - 05/02/07 05:02 PM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift [Re: BadFish]
cheapskate Offline
Spawner

LOL

#350216 - 05/02/07 09:58 PM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift [Re: BadFish]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Buck up lil sissy. If you can't take some heat for offering a 25 dollar card for 25 dollars then you have no humor.

O.K, I'll take it. Here is how to get to my house. Turn left at Portland. Drive until you get to Baker City. Fill up with gas and continue on to Boise. When you get here I'll give you the 25 bucks, and make you a sandwich, and maybe a cookie or something ;\)

#350218 - 05/02/07 10:06 PM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If anybody want's the sticker or the gift card, then buy them.

If not, ignore this post.

Enough with the smart ass comments.

#351280 - 05/08/07 05:17 AM Re: G-Loomis Decals OOP!/$25 Bass Pro Shops Gift [Re: ]
BadFish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

the gift card and decal are OBO, not $25, maybe for both...

#352190 - 05/12/07 01:33 PM Re: 2 G-Loomis Brushed Aluminum Decal/Stickers OOP [Re: TBird]
Musicman Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Roy
I put mine on my Craftsman gray metal cabinet....matches nicely and states...this is my stuff.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1265 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |