THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#358267 - 06/12/07 04:42 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Sol]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
best piece of advice i have gotten since i have been on here. \:\) seriously .....

eh...it'll work out..its all about saturation of the market. \:\) marketing strategy

#358268 - 06/12/07 04:49 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Sol]
ROCK Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Between 2 Mountains
Geesh I am amused easy

#358270 - 06/12/07 04:55 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: ROCK]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
I'm not, but this is hilarious in so many ways!

#358276 - 06/12/07 05:50 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Mergantroider]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Merg , What is the point for this whole idea and gathering? I'm just not getting this whole thing? I love to look at "eye" candy as much as any guy, but having middle age men taking young girls on their boats is just a little creepy??

I'm not bashing you or Vince and I hope it all works out for everyone..... Is it just me that feels this way?

P.S Can't wait to see the pics lol

- Albert Einstein.

#358306 - 06/12/07 07:50 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Sol Duc]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
If they're over 18...........

#358314 - 06/12/07 08:24 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: fish4brains]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
Those girls look like the stuck up, materialistic, and drama crowd...Not exactly the type you wanna live with for the rest of your life, let alone stick them in your boat for 5 hours...

#358318 - 06/12/07 08:43 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

All I know is that after discussions with Hohbomb, one of the co chairs of this party, Merg will be wearing a bikini and posing as our biotch if we don't get at least 10 hot girls to show. After all the "you old guys don't know about girls like I do" chatter, he's going to really have to deliver some goods.

Maybe we can bring along several bikinis in his size and shoot enough pics to make a special issue of Gay Sturgeon Weekly.

VHawk

#358320 - 06/12/07 09:02 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: VHawk.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Poor merg....someday he might look back and realize that his charitable attempt to show us his ubber-studliness with the fishin' ho thing was really the begining of his life long transgender experimentation.

In any case the pictures will be worth a sympathetic laugh.

RVW

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#358323 - 06/12/07 09:48 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: RowVsWade]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
 Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Poor merg....someday he might look back and realize that his charitable attempt to show us his ubber-studliness with the fishin' ho thing was really the begining of his life long transgender experimentation.

Studliness isn't being a flamboyaunt d-bag on an internet forum and taking pictures of yourself hanging upside down on a tree...

You know what they say about guys who brag and just talk the talk = small ======>

#358328 - 06/12/07 10:11 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You guys are bein' a little hard on the Merg, dontcha think?

It sounds to me like he's just a guy who's enjoying life.........can't fault him for that.

I appreciate the photos too. It seems that ignoring his advice, like I do everyone else's, is a small price to pay for some photo work. The gals he hangs with just look young and firm to me, I don't know anything about stuck-up or materialistic.........you have to meet somebody to know any of that about them.

All I know is it's going to take a damn lot of photos to live up to the hype. I'm countin' on you Merg and Vince. Don't let a brotha down.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#358340 - 06/12/07 11:30 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: ]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
I'm pretty sure the only reason girls that look like that are high maintenance and generally a pain in the ass, is because nobody every bothered to take them fishing! I would love to be there to see the action. I like hot girls, especially drunk ones that are friendly enough to smile.
Good luck and thanks for the entertainment (some of the funniest stuff at your expense Merg :))

#358355 - 06/13/07 01:44 AM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Neal M]
banki Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Montesano, WA
Maybe if Merg started a what to wear when fishing thread, it might stay in the fishing forum. Dude seriously all you needed was some accessory like a black and tan fanny pack in your sturgeon trip pics and you could of been a total cracker.

#358370 - 06/13/07 04:30 AM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Dan S.]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You guys are bein' a little hard on the Merg, dontcha think?

It sounds to me like he's just a guy who's enjoying life.........can't fault him for that.

I appreciate the photos too. It seems that ignoring his advice, like I do everyone else's, is a small price to pay for some photo work. The gals he hangs with just look young and firm to me, I don't know anything about stuck-up or materialistic.........you have to meet somebody to know any of that about them.

All I know is it's going to take a damn lot of photos to live up to the hype. I'm countin' on you Merg and Vince. Don't let a brotha down.

First of all, I'm sure a few of the girls might be prissy, pain in the butts, but I'm guessing the ones that show will likely be easy going and fun. I don't like prissy stuck up girls. I don't give a shiat how good looking they are, if they think they are above smiling at me when I have my zipper open, er I mean when I say hello, then screw them. They ain't invited back. Yea, so there.

Now about the Merg. The online Merg is about 87% more obnoxious than the real life Merg. The energy level, and the ability to enjoy life are about the same in reality as they are online however. Sometimes his writing is pretty dang good too. And his girls are firm. Yes, and very delightful on the eye.

Sometimes though, I wish he'd tone it down just a little. It's like hanging out with the white Don King of fishing. I'm getting anxious that the hype is out of control. And that the weather is gonna screw us.
Please baby Jesus don't let it rain on Saturday. I need 82 degrees and mostly sunny.

VHawk

#358425 - 06/13/07 01:25 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: VHawk.]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Dan S,
You are right about not knowing what a woman is like till you talk to her. I am not the best looking or smooth guy, but I have taken out some women that would any of you guys drool. The best looking of them is now in her mid thirties, has had four kids, and will still put any of Merg's girls to shame. She is the only woman I have taken out that I can call beautiful or a good freind and not get my wife jealous. Thats because not only is she beautiful, she is one of the nicest people you every met. When we went out she told me that she had very few friends. It seems most women would just treat her bad because of her looks and most guys would never get over drooling on her. I also remember years ago when a group of my friends and I went to a mall. Sitting alone at a table was one of the prettiest girls anyone had seen. A bunch of the guys kept going on and on about her so one of my freinds, probably most plainest of the group, said, come on guys, if you want to meet her just do it. With that he walked up, sat down and ate lunch with her. She told him that every day she would eat lunch there alone and never had anyone just sit down and talk to her. Gave him her number and asked him to call.
On the flip side, I can remember more than one time I tried to get to know a girl that was just average looking and found her to be the biggest snob ever, and then ended up taking out her much better looking freind who was much, much nicer.

#358554 - 06/14/07 02:19 AM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Sol]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
 Originally Posted By: Sol
That was a compliment, too, fuc%nuts.

fuc%ing funniest shiat i have heard on this board!

#358635 - 06/14/07 04:15 AM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: mreyns_tgl]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

The weather is looking like it's going to SolFly our asses. I'm still prepping for Saturday, but I'm going to make my gut bleed again if I don't get half decent weather.

If I've forgotten to get ahold of any of our boat owners, please let me know. We'll be camping out close to Bonniville Friday night. Casual Saturday morning launch. Saturday night I'll be doing ribs, chicken, and hot dogs. No veggies.

#358639 - 06/14/07 10:26 AM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: VHawk.]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
Ain't life a bitc#! Hope ya'll score on whatever fatherless whores show up for this thing.

#358652 - 06/14/07 11:04 AM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: Sol]
DiverX Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton
The Women in Rain Gear calendar shoot is off then?

#358709 - 06/14/07 01:50 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: DiverX]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Nope, not off. Weather report is moderating, light PM showers for Saturday, wind picking up the later afternoon. Houston, we are a go.

VHawk

#358721 - 06/14/07 02:39 PM Re: VTROID presents Angling Angels '07 (update) [Re: DiverX]
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
Find the roughest water to run through, set them up in the front of the boat, and enjoy the show ;\)

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1116 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |