Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#361419 - 07/02/07 07:26 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: ]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
It took him 20 years to run the cycle last time. Sounds like he should be able to do the same with this one in RECORD TIME.

What a fuc%ing idiot. If he's that stupid he deserves everything he's got coming. No sypmathy here.

#361424 - 07/02/07 07:49 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: Sol Duc]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
 Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
" sweet christian gal on top of it"

I didn't know you could find them for sale on the internet...........

#361426 - 07/02/07 08:05 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: fish4brains]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I think getting hit by lightning twice the same day would be more likely.

- Albert Einstein.

#361435 - 07/02/07 09:11 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: ]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

Mike, he oughta' go ahead and have some fun with her. But is his wife filed for divorce only 14 months ago, he shouldn't even be thinking of getting remarried anytime in the next 3 or 4 years. If he does, he's every bit as stupid as Sol suggested, and has it coming to him. If he marries this broad or any, sooner than that, no matter how good she seems or is, even if she's a saint, he is perfect evidence of a flat learning curve. If he's gonna' be single, he also should make it a goal to date at least a half dozen women before he even thinks about getting remarried so that he has some frame of reference. Not to mention it's just plain smart and a bit of fun to play the field before settling down again.

#361450 - 07/02/07 11:00 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: Salmo g.]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Ok, this guy needs a torque wrench to tighten the lose screws. He wants to get married after only meeting her three weeks ago and without any serious face time. That is downright stupid. Hell, my divorce was just finalized and I can't even see myself considering marriage within the next 30 years, let alone after three weeks of internet chats.
Buyer beware. One and done for me. Time for some fun.
Brian

#361508 - 07/03/07 06:19 AM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: stonefish]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
I'd recommend a test drive prior to purchasing.

#361512 - 07/03/07 09:37 AM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: LoweDown]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
 Originally Posted By: LoweDown
I'd recommend a test drive prior to purchasing.

And don't forget a raincoat.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#361565 - 07/03/07 01:51 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
They are making plans to be married, after 2 weeks. Sounds like a logical first step to me...

I'll never forget one of my best friends telling me that he had "Found the love of my life in a chatroom, I just have to convince her that she is not a lesbian."

If any of you were at the Seatac baggage claim in April 1997 and saw a chubby 19 year old frat boy being beat with a bouqet by a swearing lesbian, you saw the terminus of that relationship. A really entertaining story when told by the practitioner.

#361567 - 07/03/07 01:56 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: John Lee Hookum]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Damn.

"Strange"

Been over 10 years now since I've had any "strange".

That chick looks Russian...er...European....whateverthehellian.

I've got 3 good friends that are all married to Russians.

First buddy took off on the telecom bubble to Russia for work and ended up with his Russian wife of 10 years now, 1 kid.

Her Mom hooked up a neighbors daughter with friend #2. Married for 6-7 years now, 2 kids.

First Russian owns 2 gymnastics schools. Hires Russians (duh). Hooked up a young 21 year old Belarusian with my 40 year old friend. Score. Married a little over a year now.

(Dr. Reverend Parker officiated for that ceremony, by the way. ;\) )

Eh, if you can get past the simple fact that most Russians and Europeans are flat out INSANE, it's not all that bad. Not for me, but it can work.

The chick is cute. I'd hit it. ;\)

#361573 - 07/03/07 02:49 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Yup. What Auntie just said.

#361574 - 07/03/07 02:51 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: The Moderator]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think I'll just stick with the one I've got...and if I had to go shopping again, I'd do it the old fashioned way; non-electronically.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#361578 - 07/03/07 04:14 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: Sol Duc]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
i agree with the rest of the folks. thing is, over seas in russia and a few other countries, men treat women like beating posts. i watched a special on the mail order/internet bride market. Smokin hot women that speak english just wanting a good guy. it went on to talk about how men and society treat them over there. Really odd. So they make videos, or post on the internet about themselves hoping they can find a good guy over seas. Pretty crazy.

#361579 - 07/03/07 04:15 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
 Originally Posted By: AuntyM
See? The two I'm talking about were blonde haired, blue eyed cuties.

Trouble with you guys is that you don't realize how "desirable" you are to women from other cultures. Our feminazi's have you all convinced you're pigs. We American women are spoiled rotten I tell ya!

hmmm sounds familiar....i could kiss you for saying that...

#361588 - 07/03/07 05:16 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: Mergantroider]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

If this guy want's a relationship that lasts he should hold out for a chick that can't speak english.

I just googled russian women. It's a friggin' meat market over there. I'm tempted to join one of those sites to solicit some little sluts in the most demeaning fashion possible just to gauge their level of desperation. I could post the commentary for entertainment.

#361592 - 07/03/07 05:39 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: Mergantroider]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
Anyone know guys who married hookers when they were in the service and brought them home ?? those guys don't fare so well. I remember being in Korea and a guy in my barracks falling in love with some hooker and telling me all about how her loved her and was going through the process of getting her stateside. He was totally blinded to the fact she was working him. I knew for a fact she would do anybody with 5 bucks when he was not around but he would just not face that. Some of the more bizzare converstations I have ever had were with this guy.

#361593 - 07/03/07 06:04 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Yeah, I know a guy who moved to Las Vegas one summer and came home in September married to a hooker. About two months later he came home from work early one afternoon and found her nude on her hands and knees in the living room getting ATM'd by two different dudes.

Something is definately amiss on the russian girls websites. I've never seen so many gorgous, highly educated chicks seeking males. Five out of ten are slim, dressed to the nines and claim to be a doctor.

#361595 - 07/03/07 06:22 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: ]
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
no comment, love to hear how this one plays out....

#361599 - 07/03/07 07:24 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: One Way]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

When dude we know went to Moscow to pick out his wife it was a freaking meat market Sol.. he "interviewed" a bunch of different girls. It was a very set up deal for dudes with cash. He went through some service that set it all up. According to him, the former soviet block countrys are full of hot chicks who want nothing more than a chance to get out. Anyway, the one he came home with is a race horse indeed. I have always been surprized that the whole deal worked out for him. But your right, he is not an everyday guy. He has major bank, and he does keep her in high cotton at all times. I think once she got here, and saw that he has way more money than the avg joe, he got good looking real quick. Funny thing, all the wives used to hate her, 10 year later they think she is O.K

Another small fact is she has never tried to get any member of her family over here. She just sort of dumped them.. likes her life just as is. So, not only does he have a smoking hot wife, he has NO in-laws. Something many guys can appriciate

#361603 - 07/03/07 07:36 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Are you trying to hurt me now? ;\)

I'm gonna go home and watch Doctor Zhivago.

Edited by Sol (07/03/07 07:38 PM)

#361606 - 07/03/07 07:56 PM Re: Anyone know this chick? [Re: Sol]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Whats really funny is how low his bar was back when he was trying to just get a girl to go out with him. He got pretty infatuated with some little trailer trash gals who in the end would not give him the time of day ( the only girls he knew where at work ) Its funny. He still has low social skills. Not much of a talker, but having a smoking hot euro wife helps him fit right in most places. Another thing I notice. This gal will not flirt, or tolerate it from his friends. I've seen some guys get way stupid trying, and she shuts that valve off pronto, and the wives have seen it as well and thats why they like her

I'm about to talk myself into getting one of my own ;\)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 985 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |