Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#390797 - 11/24/07 02:06 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Brad_tgl]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Now that's higher education there.

I forgot. LOL

Edited by John Lee Hookum (11/24/07 02:10 AM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#390798 - 11/24/07 02:06 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Brad_tgl]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
Rose are red
and ready for plucking
Girls out of Highschool
and ready for.....college

LOL!!!

#390799 - 11/24/07 02:21 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Satan]
Brad_tgl Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
maybe a few years older avid? lol

#390802 - 11/24/07 09:14 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Blades™]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
 Originally Posted By: Blades™
FYI-I AM NOT GAY. . Another time, I AM NOT GAY. I do not have to prove my sexuality to any of you people

+1* LOL

#390803 - 11/24/07 09:26 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: fish4brains]
Blades™ Offline
Spawner

Loc: La La Land
RCW: 9A.36.080 Malicious Harassment- Class C Felony

Any person who maliciously and intentionally commits one of the following acts because of his or her perception of the victims race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or mental, physical or senory handicap.

Edited by Blades™ (11/24/07 09:36 AM)

#390808 - 11/24/07 11:31 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Blades™]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
Oh man you're just going to make it worse. LOL

#390810 - 11/24/07 11:48 AM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Blades™]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Any person who maliciously and intentionally commits one of the following acts because of his or her perception of the victims race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or mental, physical or senory handicap.

Doesn't that RCW only apply if your actually gay? LOL...

OMG why Blades, why oh why? Seastrike is right. I'm using every last bit of self control not to take the bait.

In the future you should probably follow FH 07's example. He's eaten a full poo poo platter delivered by the same people giving you crap, and he's walked away with with his breath still smelling minty fresh.

#390818 - 11/24/07 12:34 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: VHawk.]
sodfarmer Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: sleeping in my duck blind
I have to agree I was real tired of the bashing, but sometimes people should just keep quiet ! Blades you are just fueling the fire let it go

Edited by sodfarmer (11/24/07 12:35 PM)

#390823 - 11/24/07 01:08 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: sodfarmer]
Blades™ Offline
Spawner

Loc: La La Land
I have been letting this go. I could have stepped in and said alot. But i read this thread and hold my breath and not say anything. But i think this has been getting a little out of control with bashing me and calling me gay. Im just real sick of all this bullshait that has been going on for about a month now. Im really sick of it. I am past the point of caring about what people say about me. The people who do know me and have met me and fished with me are not part of this. Some people are just irrogant. Im done with these people giving me shait becuase of what reason?

Edited by Blades™ (11/24/07 01:09 PM)

#390826 - 11/24/07 01:26 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Blades™]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Stay away from the dark side for awhile (aka Is There life beyond fishing). Go fish. Take some fishing pics and put them online. If your posting fishing reports, and fishing pics, and the guys are still giving you crap the mods will beat them down.

I've picked on you, but tried to not be too mean (sometimes I fell short). I tried to deflect attention away from you (Falwell's Right jumped in to help with that). I sent you PM's asking you to ignore the the guys yanking your chain. But you have to follow the advice. Your only a target because you whine...
but I'm not gay

And you don't need to prove your sexuality. Although I'm curious how a person would publicly do such a thing without being arrested. This is where we solicit advice from the audience.

Merg didn't follow my advice about not giving dating advice to people twice his age, and he got chased off. Which is unfortunate because I had plans on talking him into doing some chum fishing wearing leopard print leotards and a sombrero. Now we're all going to miss out on that picture. Because that surely would have had me LOL.

#390828 - 11/24/07 01:29 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: ]
OPfisher Offline
The Golden Boy

Loc: wa/ak
V-hawk-"Doesn't that RCW only apply if your actually gay? LOL..."

LO mother Fing L!

http://www.olympicpeninsulaoutfitters.net/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Olympic-Peninsula-Outfitters/

#390829 - 11/24/07 01:30 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: VHawk.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Blades, there are only two reasons why they do it...

One, they can, and two, they get a rise out of you when they do it.

No rise, and even if they can, they'll soon tire of doing it.

It's not rocket science...just ignore it, it's what? Two, three dudes out of 7400 members on this site?

As an LEO, you should also be careful of posting laws on the internet that could be interpreted as threatening to people, especially laws like the one you cited that wouldn't apply to anything like this in a million years...you left out all the important parts.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#390830 - 11/24/07 01:30 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Oh...LOL.

Fish on...

Todd

#390831 - 11/24/07 01:33 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: ]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

I kinda like the word irrogant. It's like being ignorant, arrogant, irritant, and an irrigator all wrapped up in one word.

Used properly in a sentence it would look like this; "People who voluntarily choose to live in Yakima are irrogant."

Or "People who voted for Bush are irrogant."

Booyah. Can't wait till I'm cited as a source for the first official use of the word 'irrogant', in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Thanks Blades, I'm gonna be famous 'cause of you.

Oh Yeah almost forgot...LOL

Edited by VHawk (11/24/07 01:56 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot the LOL

#390847 - 11/24/07 03:00 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: VHawk.]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I really like the word also VHawk--- it saves alot of time. Sorry about the Broncos last night.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#390848 - 11/24/07 03:01 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

"Sorry about the Broncos last night. "

I'm not..LOL!!

Fish on...

Todd

#390856 - 11/24/07 03:35 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Thanks a heap Avid. I hate the term LOL too. And there you go and start a whole thread on it. And the only purpose it seemed to serve is to see the shape of Blades' learning curve. Which we now see is still flat. Which I don't care about nor need to know, even tho I'd hoped he at least had the learning aptitude of a fruit fly.

Irrogantly yours,

Sg

Oh crap, LOL

#390858 - 11/24/07 03:37 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: Blades™]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

[censored] man that's lower education. Why would you even go there? Notice how things started to flow in a different direction, after my protest for you, and notice the change after you posted the above. Muscle, nor the Law, wont change things for you on this board. You have to appeal to their common sense. Your post can trigger the Wolf pack, gang style attacks you are experiencing. That's typical group behavior, no matter the species. It also strengthens the bond of the pack. They will continue to pat each other on the back, for anything that's as an attacks on you, whether it's funny or not, as it's more about group acceptance, and their collective rejection of you. Seems they never run out of gay material to post about you, as this has gone on for many pages, no matter what the thread title is. For us older guy's, the verbal assaults (gay) you mention, come off as childish and revealing, more so than funny. BTW, PP is a GAY free zone, from my observations, and reading many threads over the years. My experience on this board suggests, that men are men, and women are women. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Seems I have read a post or two of yours, where you go on, and on, about being and authority figure, and that you are connected to Law enforcement. The above post would come off as a challenge to some that enjoy giving you [censored]. Observations that you (Blades) should consider, when posting to this thread, or any other. Remember they are out there, hungry with fangs showing, and ready to pounce with photo shop (your head attached to a Barbie doll....LOL????), at the drop of a pin.

If you do your part, I'm sure the Mods would do theirs, and ask that the personal attacks stop.

Almost forgot. LOL ????

Edited by John Lee Hookum (11/24/07 11:13 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#390869 - 11/24/07 05:15 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: ]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
JLH, are you even aware that this guy has sent threatening and insulting PM's to several members? Before you go passing judgement on the "pack" keep in mind he's tried to intimidate and/or insult individuals in private, besides the obnoxious and sometimes threatening behavior he's displayed in public.

The moderators are already aware, if you hadn't noticed by their posts. I suggest you let them do the moderating, like the rest of us do. They're pretty darned good at it.

Oops... forgot that LOL again...

Aunty, I had no idea that he sent PM's threatening and insulting members. I would assume that he would have been banned from this site, with that kind of behavior. Not passing judgement, I was only responding to what has been posted in public. In the past the mod's would immediately ban a member that does that. That has been my experience anyway. I got nasty threatening PM's a few years ago, and reported it to the mods. That person was banned, no questions asked, because it was wrong and way out of line. Again, that has been my experience with mod's, when dealing with this type of thing. With that being the case (PM threats and insults to members), I'm sure they have him on a very short leach, and there will soon be relief from all the public insults, and street fighting.

I thinks it better to ban someone, and prevent this train wreck, of bashing and assaults, posted for all to see. BTW, I'm sure that most of the 7000+ members are like me, and didn't, or still don't have a clue as to the deep back ground, or rational for Blades deserving such a bashing. Personally, I don't think personalities should trump principles, and respect for the group is paramount. That's my opinion, and my opinion only. If you take it (my opinion) plus $1.50, you might be able to get a cup of coffee. What's fun for some, comes off as a street fight to others. One can only watch a one sided street fight for so long, (even when the person taking the pounding exhibits masochistic behavior) before someone shouts out, enough already!!!

Keep forgetting.....LOL ???

Edited by John Lee Hookum (11/24/07 05:22 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#390875 - 11/24/07 06:18 PM Re: LOL!!!! [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

JLH,

I agree with much of what you've posted. I really don't care to see bandwidth wasted on drivel. But it's not my bandwidth. And no one forces you or I to read threads like this.

As for Blades, he can ban himself. Why should the mods do it? Or, even better for all, Blades can grow beyond that junior-high part of his personality that clings to him yet, and learn how to get along with the broad spectrum of people that populate places like PP. Really, that's his problem, and his opportunity for personal growth. However, after reading his most recent posts I'm not sure he's close to having a clue. Still, the rules of problem ownership don't make his problem our problem.

Sg

Oops, LOL.

Edited by Salmo g. (11/24/07 06:18 PM)

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1216 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |