Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#395884 - 12/12/07 09:40 PM Santa can't save you from Al Gore
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LOL
He's gotten his ass in too deep to ever get the dem nomination ever again. Oh well, they say the captain always goes down with his ship. You could see the Republican turkey vultures circling above waiting for "that" debate to happen. I wonder how many dems thought it was possible for him to run again anyway? Prolly A LOT were hoping LOL. Now that Hillary is behind Obama in Iowa/New Hampshire going into the last debate tomorrow, you guys better sure hope Oprah and her puppet got something good for this nation better then illegals running around with drivers licenses because it looks like to me that most in this nation, atleast by all these slap together polls say they don't want that shiat.

May the force be with you (Merry Christmas you leftards)

#395925 - 12/12/07 11:56 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Don't you have any neighbors left to argue with?

#395937 - 12/13/07 12:15 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: fish4brains]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
I see they gave him the Noble Prize for his Global Warming stand and getting the word out. I betting we don't act in time for it to make a difference, however, I'll give him credit for understanding the science and trying.

#395949 - 12/13/07 01:18 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Sol]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Understanding the science? lol. Al Gore a scientist? Next thing you know they'll be telling us Will Ferrel is a physicist. Last we checked Greenland was still covered in snow. The temps haven't gone up in 5 years. The dramatic polar ice melt off that we saw over the summer is forming ice faster then it melted off. Antarctic sea ice has been on the increase for the past two decades. Given over the past 200 years of recorded history the earth's temp has risen half a degree celcius were still not seeing the kinds of human involvement of the Gore factor he's touting as a religion. Some of the key scientists that were involved in the 70's in what they thought was becoming of the next ice age are the same clowns telling us New York will be under 20 ft of water within the next two decades.

All it's really doing is raising taxes and giving more control to people whom dream of nothing more then to control all the mind numb zombies that believe in their fodder. If they can get politicians to win over the hearts of Americans by shear BS drama and playing the enviro-green PC card they will have succeeded in the biggest lie in earths history.

Meanwhile joe blow and sally sue will be crushed by a ford excursion while on their way to work in a prius. Why? because they felt it was the right choice to do their part to save the world from melting.

When we get to 2020 when were supposed to by kayaking around in central park looking back at those SUV monsters that were made in the late 90's early 2000's. They may not seem so bad when we realize that the majority of deaths from motor vehicle accidents won't be from drunk driving but because vehicles that were supposed to surpass federal guidelines by lightening structural material to reach those mpg's. We can then blame it on the rats that followed the Gore piper.

On a personal level I think the best thing that can be done to the environment is to leave it alone and do your fair share of picking up beer cans and recycling. After all 90% of Exxon Valdez wasn't cleaned up by people scooping up oil laiden sand and scrubbing rocks with lemon fresh joy, mother nature took care of that. Oil flows up through vents on the ocean floor all day long.

#395955 - 12/13/07 01:39 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: ]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

How the fark are we pumping out more polution every day since we've been cutting back on cutting down trees and putting polution straight into the environment since the 70's?!? What the hell ? LOL

And you've got that dayum straight, read up on your trees and what they do when their not photosynthesizing or when they are mature/dying. While your at it read up on how much co2 comes from nature. Period. Then tell me how many parts per million humans are responsible as compared to natural causes Wile super genious.

Now stay in the car and don't play with the radio...

#395956 - 12/13/07 01:41 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: ]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
Is it half man half bearpig? no no no i think its half manpig half bear.....................................................Excelsior!

#395959 - 12/13/07 02:03 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: mreyns_tgl]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Half-man, half Shark-Alligator.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#395961 - 12/13/07 02:23 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Todd]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
100% tool...
I think you got too much C02 killing your braincells...Must be hanging out in the forest too much...

Gotta watch out for those C02 producing "trees"

Seriously bud, take an environmental studies class. I think the 6th grade level would be a good place for you to start....

#395964 - 12/13/07 02:29 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
 Originally Posted By: blue_jay
Understanding the science? lol. Al Gore a scientist? Next thing you know they'll be telling us Will Ferrel is a physicist. Last we checked Greenland was still covered in snow. The temps haven't gone up in 5 years. The dramatic polar ice melt off that we saw over the summer is forming ice faster then it melted off. Antarctic sea ice has been on the increase for the past two decades. Given over the past 200 years of recorded history the earth's temp has risen half a degree celcius were still not seeing the kinds of human involvement of the Gore factor he's touting as a religion. Some of the key scientists that were involved in the 70's in what they thought was becoming of the next ice age are the same clowns telling us New York will be under 20 ft of water within the next two decades.

When we get to 2020 when were supposed to by kayaking around in central park looking back at those SUV monsters that were made in the late 90's early 2000's. They may not seem so bad when we realize that the majority of deaths from motor vehicle accidents won't be from drunk driving but because vehicles that were supposed to surpass federal guidelines by lightening structural material to reach those mpg's. We can then blame it on the rats that followed the Gore piper.

This is too funny...Show me where people where saying we are going to be kayaking in central park. I'd love to see the stuff you read (and believe) and/or the people you believe. Please, prove us wrong with an article or some other sort of proof. All I see is your retarded mumbling. But please, keep it up. This chit is entertaining...

No chit greenland is still covered in snow. Does all the snow have to melt for you to realize that it's just a tad warmer up there? GLOBAL WARMING DOESNT HAPPEN IN ONE NIGHT. Seriously bro, back some facts up with your half-witted rambling...Last I checked the polar ice caps are a helluva lot smaller then they were in the past few decades....

#395967 - 12/13/07 03:47 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

If the worst plan the dem's are accused of having involves giving a drivers license to the guy who cleans the pool and mows the yard, I'll vote a straight Democratic ticket. I doubt it'll cost our country the lives of 4,000 soldiers, the permanent disability of 20,000 more.

I had one of those brilliant drunken ideas, that still held some amusement for me once I became sober; I ever get within 100 yards of the POTUS I'm going to make an attempt at a citizen's arrest for being criminally negligent in his performance as chief executive. Sure it has no legal basis. And I might spend a few days in jail, but I'll enjoy every phuckin minute. Plus it'll look great on YouTube.

Remember the good old days when the R's biggest concern was that someone was getting a BJ from a horsetoothed intern? I miss those days.

#396016 - 12/13/07 11:29 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: VHawk.]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

IMO, Al Gore would win in a landslide. His entire campaign could be "told you so".

Let's see...takes a hundred years or more to grow a forest but BJ thinks it's all good since we've been "cutting back" since the 70's. You really are an idiot BJ.

#396031 - 12/13/07 11:52 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Al gore would win in a landslide against his democratic counterparts - given the current field of contestants and that's about it. It's so funny to listen to people that have no leniency one way or the other because they are too thick headed and stubborn in their ways to realize there have been multiple ice ages and warming trends throughout earths history. But that's okay, take the easy out and call me an idiot, tool (so 90'sish), compare me to a drunk guy, or someone giving a BJ! C'mon let's see something original from you lefties. HURT MY FEELINGS BABY!

LOL

#396035 - 12/13/07 12:02 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
 Originally Posted By: blue_jay
How the fark are we pumping out more polution every day since we've been cutting back on cutting down trees and putting polution straight into the environment since the 70's?!? What the hell ? LOL

LOL....right. Let's see,I have to drive to work in a minute. That's doesn't pollute anything though,huh .BTW I'm not a lefty,and Al Gore is married to Tipper Gpre,the [censored] that tried to censor the record industry. You don't have to be a left winger to realize that we [censored] up our environment. I mean come on here..

#396037 - 12/13/07 12:04 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: ]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
 Originally Posted By: stam
you win the prize.

stam

Yup

#396039 - 12/13/07 12:07 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: ]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: stam
Ease up on the stupid pills Blowhard_Jay, or just switch up to something that will kill you.

Proving your ignorance over and over doesn't seem to be much of a challenge for you any more, we get it, you're not very smart, you win the prize.

stam

Are you smoking the pot?

#396053 - 12/13/07 12:41 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Now do you understand why conservativism kills? Can you imagine this moron as your Governor or President? (..Ok well he might be slight positive IQ upgrade from the current one)

I still blame it on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

"The most serious characteristics of FASD are the invisible symptoms of neurological damage from prenatal exposure to alcohol. These symptoms persist into adulthood and include the following:

Attention deficits
Memory deficits
Hyperactivity
Difficulty with abstract concepts
Inability to manage money
Poor problem solving skills
Difficulty learning from consequences
Immature social behavior
Inappropriately friendly to strangers
Lack of control over emotions
Poor impulse control
Poor judgment"

Edited by Irie (12/13/07 12:42 PM)

#396065 - 12/13/07 01:10 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Irie]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Nah Irie and AuntM your both wrong, he has borderline personality disorder.

#396071 - 12/13/07 01:19 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: VHawk.]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Me thinks BJ has been drinking Duwamish river water. It's all natural ingredients right BJ?

#396074 - 12/13/07 01:23 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: stlhead]
DUCMAN Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: PORT ORCHARD
He has headupassitis. unfortunately it is uncureable.

#396102 - 12/13/07 02:30 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: stlhead
Me thinks BJ has been drinking Duwamish river water. It's all natural ingredients right BJ?

Is the Du cleaner today then it was in the last 20 years?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |