THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#397107 - 12/16/07 08:48 PM Re: Elisha....as requested(slow connections be war [Re: chasbo]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
I like my women a little on the flexible side!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2WFQJDHPA

#397122 - 12/16/07 09:28 PM Re: Elisha....as requested(slow connections be war [Re: Satan]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Those women aren't Skanks, them r' some MILFS!

#'s 3, 4 (mmmm Latinas) and 6 for me!

Ahhhhhh, Skanks, ...............Defined as a girl or woman with a poor reputation & of easy virtue

....Typically pierced and tatooed, possibly diseased !

Luckily I'm married to a Wood-in-MILF that keeps my eye from wandering ....most of the time.

#397160 - 12/16/07 11:49 PM Re: Elisha....as requested(slow connections be war [Re: Satan]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
 Originally Posted By: avid angler
I like my women a little on the flexible side!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2WFQJDHPA

I also like my women flexible. It's not necessary to be that flexible in order to get the full benefits of Yoga, for your body. That's what scares a lot of people away from Yoga. They think that they have to be able to do the advanced poses, or they will feel out of place. I mention this because, she was doing Yoga asana poses in her demonstrations. She did and inversion, which is great for restoration, and longevity, and called a 1. Hand Stand, or the Sanskrit ( adho mukha vrkshasana ), 2. Back Bend, or ( urdhva dhanurasana )
3. Pigeon Pose, or ( Eka Pada Rajakapotasana ), 4. Dancer, or ( Natarajasana ), 5. Splits, also called Flying Monkey.

For all of those poses, their are modifications that will help you get the full benefits of that pose, and suited for your body type and ability. You can use props, ( chairs, bolsters, the wall, straps, blocks, etc) that help with modifications. Whatever you do, don't injure yourself, trying to keep up with the Jone's. An important thing to remember, is that Yoga isn't about doing violence to one self.

I have been doing Yoga for 10 years, and it's an important part of my lifestyle. Yoga is for everyone. No matter the shape of your body, your age. or disability, their is a Yoga class out there that fits. Remember not to judge yourself by what others are doing on their mat. Your main business is what you do on your mat. It's OK to admire the fitness and shapes, of the beautiful women in your class, that may be more flexible than you. Just don't let anything scare you from a Yoga class, and the benefits that awaits you.

My girl is a Yogi, and practices Ayurveda same as I do. Check it out, you may wind up with a chick like that one in the video, and healthier for it.

Edited by John Lee Hookum (12/16/07 11:55 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#397163 - 12/16/07 11:55 PM Re: Elisha....as requested(slow connections be war [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
That's pretty cool John Lee Hookum! I am kinda partial to the flying monkey myself. Yeah Yoga would probably do me some good,fat azz that I am.

#397166 - 12/17/07 12:05 AM Re: Elisha....as requested(slow connections be war [Re: Satan]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Most women are usually better at Flying Monkey than us men. If you're like me, that's perfectly OK.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |