Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#398532 - 12/21/07 11:57 AM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: Dave D]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LOL
 Originally Posted By: Dave D
 Quote:
Kind of like all those Boeing Employees that vote dem because they are union not realizing nearly 80% of their income comes from Military. In a way they are shooting themselves in the foot. Vote for a dems, war come to an end, base closures happen, units decomission, need for military equipment goes down, layoff's happen...then who's bitching now?!? LOL. It's weird because one would think with all those commercial contracts coming in they'd get most of their income there, but that's not the case. An F22 cost a Billion a copy and you can build a lot of 737's for the same price.

First a F22 starts at 361 million, and a bulk discount is given when buying in quantity. A 737 goes for 49.5 to 85 million. A 777 goes for 187-253 million depending on the options. This is based from Wilkipedia and those numbers are correct.

Boeing Employees are not voting dem because they are union. The union has nothing to do with an individuals voting pattern.

Basically BJ your entire post is BS

The F22 program and the actual numbers are a lot higher then your low ball number, it's closer to a Billion. Your 737 number is realistic. And for the other poster who is using Boeing's disclosed numbers I'm LOL right now @ you. I know it's their website but you're kidding right? LOL.

I am curious though and have always wondered what the percentage of union that votes dem. Seems like they'd vote dem because of the union thing, but you never know.

#398536 - 12/21/07 12:09 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: blue_jay]
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
BJ

You can't dispute this with me, I am the man, I am the all knowing GOD of the numbers!!!

I know exactly how much it *ALL* costs right down to the last bolt.

I am not going to say anything more then what I posted on the numbers from Wilkipedia as it is a convoluted mess what can and cannot be disclosed.

Edited by Dave D (12/21/07 12:10 PM)

#398549 - 12/21/07 12:43 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: Dave D]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"The F22 program and the actual numbers are a lot higher then your low ball number, it's closer to a Billion. Your 737 number is realistic. And for the other poster who is using Boeing's disclosed numbers I'm LOL right now @ you. I know it's their website but you're kidding right? LOL. "

Well BJ, if you are claiming Boeing is cooking the books then I suggest you call the SEC or better yet buy a share of stock, if you can afford it, and file a shareholder lawsuit. But that would require proof and facts which isn't your forte.

#398551 - 12/21/07 12:44 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I sure hope to god that BJ doesn't work on planes. What a scary thought.

#398568 - 12/21/07 02:13 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: Dave D]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Dave D
BJ

You can't dispute this with me, I am the man, I am the all knowing GOD of the numbers!!!

I know exactly how much it *ALL* costs right down to the last bolt.

I am not going to say anything more then what I posted on the numbers from Wilkipedia as it is a convoluted mess what can and cannot be disclosed.

Wiki'd

#398571 - 12/21/07 02:17 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: 4Salt]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: 4Salt
 Quote:
"Vote for a dems, war come to an end, base closures happen..."

bj - If you had to make a choice between a base closing and 4000 U.S. soldiers dying needlessly... which would you choose?

People have died for our country for a long time. It's the ones that don't appreciate it who are the ones that are doing this country wrong.

#398572 - 12/21/07 02:18 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: blue_jay]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

When are you going to die for our country?

#398576 - 12/21/07 02:29 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: stlhead
"The F22 program and the actual numbers are a lot higher then your low ball number, it's closer to a Billion. Your 737 number is realistic. And for the other poster who is using Boeing's disclosed numbers I'm LOL right now @ you. I know it's their website but you're kidding right? LOL. "

Well BJ, if you are claiming Boeing is cooking the books then I suggest you call the SEC or better yet buy a share of stock, if you can afford it, and file a shareholder lawsuit. But that would require proof and facts which isn't your forte.

You honestly believe Boeing is going to disclose to the general public how much they get from uncle sam for a F22 then Dianne Feinstein would have been in jail a LONG time ago for her ordeals. Nobody ever cooks the books right? LOL. BTW nice try at attempting to belittle me with the "if you can afford it" comment. LOL.

IF a republican told your type the sky was blue you'd think they were crazy.

#398577 - 12/21/07 02:29 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

When are you going to die for our country?

I served my country. Now go smoke a bowl hippy so others can die for ya.

#398579 - 12/21/07 02:33 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
 Quote:
"People have died for our country for a long time. It's the ones that don't appreciate it who are the ones that are doing this country wrong."

Nice dodge... but it doesn't answer my question.

Following your logic: Vote dem = war ends = bases close etc.

So I ask again... If YOU had to choose between a base closing and 4000 soldiers dying... what would you choose?

Believe it or not... I'm genuinely curious. To me, the neo-conservative world view is actually quite fascinating from a psychological study standpoint.

#398584 - 12/21/07 02:55 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: 4Salt]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: 4Salt
 Quote:
"People have died for our country for a long time. It's the ones that don't appreciate it who are the ones that are doing this country wrong."

Nice dodge... but it doesn't answer my question.

Following your logic: Vote dem = war ends = bases close etc.

So I ask again... If YOU had to choose between a base closing and 4000 soldiers dying... what would you choose?

Believe it or not... I'm genuinely curious. To me, the neo-conservative world view is actually quite fascinating from a psychological study standpoint.

Let we answer it like Hillary then so you can understand it.

We certainly we can all agree that troops or any military personel dying for their country is not a good thing, we can all understand that having a narrow minded focus and only using or relating such choices and limiting options to picking between base closures or more troops dying. We have to remember to think progressively and consider other options out there. Like success in the surge, progress on the battlefield, less troops dying in the second half or 2007 since the beginning of the war prior to the surge. There's a lot more going on over then and we have to appreciate the fine effort our young men and women are giving this country.

If you're doing a psych study on neo-cons having the rational of either die or close bases then I suggest you keep your day job.

#398585 - 12/21/07 02:55 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: 4Salt]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"I served my country. Now go smoke a bowl hippy so others can die for ya. "

Couldn't have. You didn't die. You like our boys dying so much then go do it. Die.

I'm not even going to get into publicly held companies and financial disclosure. An easy concept but way beyond you. What kind of neo-con are you anyway? You hate your hero's Corn Ethanol subsidies. You think Corporations are evil doers. Are you a closet liberal?

#398586 - 12/21/07 02:58 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Larry Craig say's "Come out of the closet BJ"

#398588 - 12/21/07 03:02 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

"I served my country. Now go smoke a bowl hippy so others can die for ya. "

Couldn't have. You didn't die. You like our boys dying so much then go do it. Die.

I'm not even going to get into publicly held companies and financial disclosure. An easy concept but way beyond you. What kind of neo-con are you anyway? You hate your hero's Corn Ethanol subsidies. You think Corporations are evil doers. Are you a closet liberal?

How much more retarded can one get...I dunno, maybe I will wait to see what else you post. How much more narrow minded could you be. Just because I'm a conservative doesn't mean I support ethanol. Doesn't mean I think all big companys do evil. I don't agree with everything as I'm open minded, apparently a trait you didn't recieve.

#398589 - 12/21/07 03:02 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Larry Craig say's "Come out of the closet BJ"

You're quick larry craig out is about as narrow minded as you are.

#398590 - 12/21/07 03:03 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: ]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
 Quote:
I served my country. Now go smoke a bowl hippy so others can die for ya.

You should still be serving your country. We're at war. If my hubby could have gone back in, he would have.

He still can, there are several private security firms.

#398591 - 12/21/07 03:06 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
Thanks for the answer bj. It is exactly what I expected.

You get a hearty Hillary-inspired LOL!

#398592 - 12/21/07 03:08 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: blue_jay]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

You post crap with nothing to back it up. You try to blame what the neo-cons have done on the Dems, or liberals or whomever. When proven wrong it's I don't agree with everything they've done. blah blah blah. Spin spin spin. Aren't you dizzy by now?

#398613 - 12/21/07 04:58 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: stlhead]
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar

Quote:
You honestly believe Boeing is going to disclose to the general public how much they get from uncle sam for a F22

Yes I do

#398641 - 12/21/07 07:17 PM Re: Why not tax all none indians [Re: Dave D]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
 Originally Posted By: blue_jay
Vote for a dems, war come to an end, base closures happen, units decomission, need for military equipment goes down, layoff's happen...then who's bitching now?!? LOL.

Sounds like you work for the Ministry of War. Good thing our soldiers are getting killed so Boeing's stock doesn't drop... Disgusting. That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 944 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |