Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#403502 - 01/09/08 06:46 PM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: seastrike]
Blades™ Offline
Spawner

Loc: La La Land
HAHAHA now thats funny!!!!
Meat head- Just becasue I am a big guy instantly assumes I am a meat head although I have a BACH degree and still going to school part time. But if Abu says so....
Rent-a-Cop-Becase I employed by the goverment and enforce the law I am a rent-a-cop because Abu says so....
Gay-Because I said I was gay to Hohbomb just to have him stop harassing me because he would not stop by all means that i am gay according to Abu, even though I have a etremely hot girlfriend, that at one time I posted a pic, but nobody believed me, so whatever. But i am gay just because ABU says so....

I think that Abu has a fascination with me and the thought that i am gay. Thats why he always talks about me. LOL Althought he has never met me.

Hey ABu, you live in this country right? That falls under my juristiction..lol

Edited by Blades™ (01/09/08 06:48 PM)

#403503 - 01/09/08 06:49 PM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: Blades™]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Poulsbo
 Originally Posted By: Blades™
Hey ABu, you love in this country right? That falls under my juristiction..lol

Blades please don't type angry, You look like a Meathead.

Edited by P.W (01/09/08 06:56 PM)

http://www.madrivermanufacturing.com/swstore1.htm

Jigs, injection molded worms made in the USA

#403517 - 01/09/08 07:24 PM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: Blades™]
hohbomb73 Offline
D.E.A

Loc: in da hood
HAHAHA now thats funny!!!!
Meat head- Just becasue I am a big guy instantly assumes I am a meat head although I have a BACH degree and still going to school part time. But if Abu says so....
Rent-a-Cop-Becase I employed by the goverment and enforce the law I am a rent-a-cop because Abu says so....
Gay-Because I said I was gay to Hohbomb just to have him stop harassing me because he would not stop by all means that i am gay according to Abu, even though I have a etremely hot girlfriend, that at one time I posted a pic, but nobody believed me, so whatever. But i am gay just because ABU says so....

I think that Abu has a fascination with me and the thought that i am gay. Thats why he always talks about me. LOL Althought he has never met me.

Hey ABu, you live in this country right? That falls under my juristiction..lol

Yeah... Clearly you are NOT a meat head. You are highly educated and highly literate. Thats why your posts are proofread and edited so well.

Btw, I'm sorry you feel that I have "harassed you and would not stop by all means". I assure you it was purely coincidental, ...as I merely wanted to MAKE FUN of you.

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.

#403558 - 01/09/08 08:53 PM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: 1bighog]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
 Originally Posted By: 1bighog
[quote=AuntyM]
 Quote:
BTW, I do think that some become cops for the power trip.

Obviously. And this one looks like he's one of them. I'd let it go if he was a good CITIZEN that understood what so many men and women have died for, but he's not.

Not too long ago I took up 1bighog on his offer to ride along on a shift. It was very enlightening. I can tell you he is NOT on some power trip. In fact he's a damn nice guy.

Don't assume something about the man just because you disagree with him, on this.

I bet if you ask him nice he will take you out so you can see all about the "power trips".

#403607 - 01/09/08 11:54 PM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: Blades™]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
All I ask is for is for Abu Abu to keep my name out of his posts its that simple. been asking this for months!!!

Is that possible? I think your request is a fair one. Good luck, but don't hold your breath.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#403611 - 01/09/08 11:58 PM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: John Lee Hookum]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
We need a PP cartoon channel for the kiddies.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#403613 - 01/10/08 12:04 AM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: John Lee Hookum]
FishRanger Offline
Carcass

Loc: Where ever Dogfish tells me to...
Or at least put a better lock on the playpen gate..

Decisions are made by those who show up.

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#403616 - 01/10/08 12:24 AM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Ranger3C275 Offline
Alevin

Loc: SEATAC, Wa
 Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Ranger,

A couple of things.........

#1: I doubt the guy drunk going the wrong way on Hwy 18 at 4:40 am just had a glass of wine.

Ranger3C275's response - I was being sarcastic with the glass of wine comment.

#2: Even with checkpoints, not all drunk drivers are going to be caught.........there's not enough cops and too many roads. So, unfortunately, there will still be drunk driving deaths. I would prefer my tax dollars funding police so they can arrest drug dealers and tweakers. Not to mention making our streets safe for our children from molesters, make our parks safe from rapists and muggers, and maybe occasionally they can drive by a boat launch and set up a sting for thieves.

Ranger3C275's response - True, not all will be caught.... but one may be. Be realistic. True, drug dealers, tweakers, rapist, molesters and muggers are problems, but so are DUI drivers.

#3: My comment about the ripple effect was an economic one. But that will even be biased if this goes into effect. Do you think there will be a check point on every road leading from Quest Field after a Seahwawk game? No, while the number of arrests would be staggering(no pun intended), it won't happen because Seattle/Washington State likes the revenue from selling alcohol at sporting events. Even Crissy's checkpoints won't mess that up. No, the checkpoints will get the guy and his wife who shared a bottle of wine over dinner at an Italian restaurant.

Ranger3C275's response - What you are not getting is that there is no difference between the Seahawk game DUI driver and the man out to dinner with his wife DUI driver. They are the same!!!!!! You can't make one look better by putting a food spin on it.

As Aunty said, why inconvenience me and take away my Constitutional rights? Or as Stam said, where does it end? Checkpoints for everything? For eating a Big Mac while driving? For not having both hands on the wheel? I'm already forced to wear a seat belt (I would anyway), but dang it, it's my life, my choice. We are getting closer to being a police state all the time.

Ranger3C275's response - Buddy, I agree with you about the seat belt. It is your life and if you don't want to save it, that's completely up to you. The DUI driver on the other hand takes that choice out of your hands. They put you, me and anyone else around them in their path in great danger.

You want to really make a difference. Hold these people accountable for their actions. There should not be a DUI driver with 4 or 5 DUI's, although I know there are. Our judges and prosecutors are allowing these people to plea to lesser crimes. It's crazy! We as voters allow these judges to sit in office. I know for a fact that the King County prosecutors office allows people to take a plea of "Attempted Violation of the Uniformed Controlled Substance Act" when the person is caught red handed with the dope. It's crazy! What the hell is an Attempted VUCSA?

Snake

#403626 - 01/10/08 01:04 AM Re: DUI checkpoints [Re: Ranger3C275]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

I pulled this thread over to check for bull$hit and guess what?

Time to lock this one up. No parole, no plea bargain.

Straight to the chair with this one.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1054 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |