THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#406576 - 01/21/08 11:32 AM Ever been this Drunk?
TBJ Offline
Carcass

Loc: Bainbridge Island
I dont drink anymore but I have been in some pretty humiliating situations. Fortunatly there was no cameras around. Now these folks were'nt so lucky.

Attachments
image006.jpg

image001.jpg

image003.jpg

image009.jpg

image007.jpg

Description: This one is bad....

Edited by TBJ (01/21/08 11:36 AM)

#406620 - 01/21/08 12:46 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: TBJ]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
 Originally Posted By: TBJ
Ever been this Drunk?

Never.

#406621 - 01/21/08 12:54 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Of course not.

That dude on the floor in his car looks like T-Bag when he and his bottle of really cheap and nasty vodka came to visit us at steelhead camp last spring...as a matter of fact, combine that pic with the splattered car pic, add in 200 pounds, and I think that would be it to a "tee"... \:\)

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#406627 - 01/21/08 01:09 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Todd]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
Of course not.

Neither has Addicted.

Attachments
tim 008.jpg

#406629 - 01/21/08 01:18 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
Not since I hurled down the rear window of a friend's 60's Pontiac convertible. It was impossible to completely get out and would stink on hot summer days. He hosed it down, dumped some mouth wash and it still smelled. He waited until the weather was colder and sold the car.
My only excuse was that I was home on leave just prior to heading for my paid vacation off the coast of Viet Nam. I still apologize to him everytime I see him.

#406630 - 01/21/08 01:21 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
That first picture is the perfect Texas Pinstriping example...

The dude sitting in his own Sh!t takes the cake though....

#406636 - 01/21/08 01:33 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sky-Guy]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
those were the good old days

#406677 - 01/21/08 03:51 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: chasbo]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
 Quote:
Ever been this Drunk?

Not that I can remember.

#406685 - 01/21/08 04:39 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: wntrrn]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

I puked the first two times I met Addicted. I was actually worried about scaring him off as a friend because of it. As it was he turned out to be a bigger derilict than me. Or, at least, as big of one.

#406688 - 01/21/08 05:34 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
 Originally Posted By: Sol
Ever been this Drunk?

Never.

Ditto.

#406718 - 01/21/08 07:49 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: fish4brains]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
The LAST night with this hot but very crazy chick I met in Pioneer Square about a week earlier. I woke up around 5am to find her squating and pissing all over my home office work table which had an important presentation layed out on it ready for me to finish up and present the following Monday.

She swore she was in the bathroom as I was yelling at her and throwing shiat at her in a desperate attempt to save my work, If she wasnt so drunk I would have thrown her out the door right there...suffice it to say she spent the rest of the night on the couch and was out the door asap to never be heard from again...cheers.

#406724 - 01/21/08 08:07 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: fish4brains]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
Ever been this Drunk?

Never.

Ditto.

Whatdayasay, seastrike, ever been this drunk? Lol

#406729 - 01/21/08 08:14 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
I used to practice drinking almost every day, I was pretty good at it by the time I was seventeen, but there is no way any body could get me drunk enough to sh*t myself and then sit there and stew in it, that's messed up man. The rest I've pretty much covered, minus the skirt and nylons.

#406756 - 01/21/08 09:41 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: fishpolelease]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
About 15 years ago, a guy at our company christmas party passed out with his face in his food in front of the owners. We were told to get him out of there but he disappeared, plate in hand, to put it in the dishwasher I guess (we were in the Ramada), never to return to dinner.

A while later, we were looking for him and found a locked stall in the lobby bathroom with puke running out of it and the door locked. When my buddy climbed up to look, the dumbass had pulled his pants down like he was going to drop a deuce, then puked in his underwear and passed out. Hotel employees saw it and said fu(k that sh*t, I'm calling the cops.

We got him going enough to try to stand up and he pulled up his pants, puke filled underwear and all.

So we dragged him out to the back of the truck, drove him home (lived with parents, was 19 yr old). His mom was in the front room vacuuming so we propped him up, rang the doorbell, and ran.

His sister later told one of the guys that his mom had to give him a sponge bath!!!

#406757 - 01/21/08 09:45 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: fishpolelease]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
I have not yet [censored] on a chair or while wearing a skirt.
Good lord those pics make me feel so much better about myself!

#406762 - 01/21/08 10:04 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: seastrike]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
 Quote:
his mom had to give him a sponge bath!!!

That's as messed-up as crapping yourself and stewing in it while someone takes your pic.

So check this out.

My buddy Mike is a big dude who has ZERO tolerance for bullsh!t. He lived in Haggett Hall at UW and his roommate was some kid from Shelton. His roommate had his buddy from Shelton come up for a party. His buddy got all sh!tfaced and told Mike's roommate he was going back to the room.

Apparently, he went into the can and proceeded to puke and sh!t himself at the same time. Then he crawled his ass down the hall back to Mike's room. Mike comes down the hall around 2:30 and sees this smeared sh!t trail heading to his door. He opens the door and there's his roommate's buddy, all poop-smeared, passed out on HIS bed. He's like WTF!?!?!?

So he wraps the f*cker up in the sheets and blankets and drags him out into the stairwell. Then he takes out the bag of clothes the kid brought with him and proceeds to wipe up the floor with his clothes and a bottle of mouthwash dude brought along. Then he tosses his bag out in the stairwell, too. Then he crashes on his roommate's bed.

Mike said he never saw that f'er after that. His roommate apologized for his buddy, and bought Mike a new set of sheets and a blanket, and traded in Mike's mattress for one that hadn't been crapped on.

The f'n look on Mike's face as he was telling this story was simply priceless. I don't think Shelton-pooper-boy realized how close to death he came.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#406799 - 01/22/08 12:06 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Funny stories lmao...

- Albert Einstein.

#406833 - 01/22/08 02:31 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
I puked the first two times I met Addicted. I was actually worried about scaring him off as a friend because of it. As it was he turned out to be a bigger derilict than me. Or, at least, as big of one.

You've just seen me in rare form on a couple of occasions. Derilict huh, well you're a bigger..........oh, okay, maybe I am a little bit of a derilict, but it's okay, most people are in one way or another. I'd rather say I have a slight fun loving streak in me that everyonce in awhile catches up with me. And when it does, it does big time.

#406838 - 01/22/08 04:03 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Addicted]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
Translation: You're a derelict. \:\)

#406842 - 01/22/08 08:18 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: LoweDown]
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
Those photos are bad, I see [censored] like the guy with his head in the gutter almost every day in the neighbor hood where I work. The best part of this post is Addicted and SOL trying to peg the bigger derelict . I don't think I want anymore details

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |