Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#407098 - 01/23/08 02:43 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Dan S.]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
I've seen some bad s**tshows here in college...

Best story is of some dude on the floor below me in our dorms...

We were at a party with him on a Thursday night and everyones drinking and he and a few buds were going to do the Power hour (60 shots of beer in an hour, 1 per minute) but after the first 20 mins, he feels like he can make it to the century club (100 shots of beer in an hour) and so he steps his game up and is taking multiple shots per hour. Needless to say his tolerance isn't exactly up there cause he's a freshman in college and didn't drink in high school. So by the time he's done, everyone is taking off from the party cause it was pretty boring.

Somehow this kid gets home and is absolutely tanked at this point. Fast forward to the morning. His roommate wakes up to find the kid completely naked and he dropped a big brown log on the floor. He also managed to yack all over his bed, and pissed ALL over the room. On the desks, in the drawers, on the floor, just a total disaster.

Kid doesn't remember s**t and the next day he's asking everyone how much he drank and if they remember anything he did last night...

He watches his alcohol consumption a little more now...

#407214 - 01/23/08 02:28 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LOL
I knew a guy that died at the ripe young age of 29 from alchohol posioning. He wanted to be cool, the life of the party. He was showing off at summer partys beer-bonging hard liquor and beer, then getting stoned on top of it for what it matters. He feel asleep on a couch at his brothers house and never woke up. They took his arse to the hospital, pumped his stomach, woke him up with some meds and his liver never recovered, then after about a week of him being awake and talking to people, he died suddenly. Everyone was shoked. None of his friends, relatives thought much of it because they just thought he got too drunk one time. Apparently thats all it takes. One 5th of vodka, half rack of beer and a bottle of yeager did the trick. Of course that's after doing that for a few weeks in a row.

#407252 - 01/23/08 03:50 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: blue_jay]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
He killed a half rack, 1/5th of vodka and a bottle of jager? No wonder why his liver failed....Especially if he had been doing that for a while...

Sad story...

#407255 - 01/23/08 03:54 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
hohbomb73 Offline
D.E.A

Loc: in da hood
Nah, it was the DEVIL'S WEED that killed him...

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.

#407280 - 01/23/08 04:26 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: hohbomb73]
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
I've seen a few people that drunk but never myself. I stay away from the mirror when I drink. I remember one time over on the Hump a few of the other people on the board got really drunk but never me.

#407332 - 01/23/08 05:49 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: stever in everett]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Stever you should tell the truth!!! You have some stories that have me laughing so hard that it brings tears to my eyes.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#407341 - 01/23/08 06:05 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
This one time, at band camp... My "friend" had picked up a chick at a bar and they went back to her place. As they are doing the wild thing while wildly drunk, she starts yelling "I can't hold back, I can't hold back!" Thinking it's an orgasm, he says "Go for it!" It was his first, and last, golden shower. The end.

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#407354 - 01/23/08 06:23 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Mikespike]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I heard a comedian say once, "I was so drunk that I was on my hands and knees grabbing the lawn so I wouldn't fall off the earth."

#407374 - 01/23/08 06:46 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Lots of stories about "friends"

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#407376 - 01/23/08 06:52 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
 Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
I always said, you havent been drunk till you sh!t your pants.

You make me glad I went with "you're not drunk 'til you've spilled your drink."

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#407382 - 01/23/08 07:05 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Mikespike]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
After a soccer tourney a few years ago. Team was staying at a hotel. We're all sitting around the pool drinking whatever is on the menu and throwing down a few appetizers. I remember that part. After a few hours the group asks "where's wntrrn?" At least that's what I was told. My roomate went off to look for me and found me in our room in a "compromised" position. I know where I woke up that night and what I'd done in the room. Not pretty to say the least. He never said a word to the others other than I wasn't feeling well and went to bed. I still thank him when I see him every few months. Talk about a good friend!

#407482 - 01/24/08 12:59 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: wntrrn]
HURRICANE Offline
Parr

Loc: THURSTON COUNTY
Long, Long, Long time ago (I know sounds like a fairy tale). Went out with this hottie drinking wine all night. I don't even like wine but I'm on a misson. Don't remember much about the night but I wake up in the morning with miss hottie in the bed,and i'm hurting. Head is pounding and food isn't sounding real good. Get out of bed, get dressed and realize I'm in a boat. Step out on the back deck and light up a smoke trying fo figure out how we got here and wondering where my car is. Nice morning and the boat is parked in a slip at a marina. Hottie gets up walks out on the back deck and says good morning, got a smoke? I light her up and say this is a dam nice boat, who's is it. She looks at me and says "last night you said it was your's"
Figured it was time to leave and go find the car.

Still don't like wine.........

#407548 - 01/24/08 11:45 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: HURRICANE]
GreenRiver Offline
Spawner

Randy, The Hillcrest Streaker-
Girlfriend has a smokin hot blonde friend come visit Seattle from E. WA. My old buddy, Randy, comes over and us 4 party until late. Come back to apartment and my girl and I go to sleep in the one bedroom apartment and leave him on the floor and her on the couch. She doesn't want anything to do with him and we thought all was well. Late at night she comes screaming in the bedroom yelling Randy was standing naked over her and she told him to get the F out of here. He then left that apartment NAKED. I searched the grounds. laughing the whole time, and couldn't find him and went back to bed. Girlfriend's friend slept on the floor in our room that night. Woke up and he apparently came back at night and got his clothes and keys and was gone. Girlfriend's friend left that morning never to be seen or talked to again.

The guy was a total blackout drinker. Later caused a head on crash on the Hwy 2 bridge over the Snohomish while drunk. No deaths, but injuries. When I heard that I knew he was looking for fisherman while going over the bridge.

Most people suck at internet........

#407596 - 01/24/08 01:48 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Snake Pliskin]
TBJ Offline
Carcass

Loc: Bainbridge Island
 Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
I heard a comedian say once, "I was so drunk that I was on my hands and knees grabbing the lawn so I wouldn't fall off the earth."

I had to do that for about a half hour after smoking some bud that was sprinkled with PCP one time. Then after a blackout I found myself walking home in the snow with no shirt, shoes, or socks. -T

#407603 - 01/24/08 02:17 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Snake Pliskin]
ISO Chrome
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin

Hell, I have to do that too all the time when the Vertigo attacks come...and I don't even drink anymore! It really sucks walking along and suddenly you don't know if up is "up" or down is "down"...yer just looking for something to hold on to!!!

But, back in "the day", I have been that drunk a few times too...never again.

ISO

Edited by ISO Chrome (01/24/08 02:18 PM)

#407605 - 01/24/08 02:44 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: ]
sodfarmer Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: sleeping in my duck blind
It is really bad when you wake up next to someone the next morning that even a paper bag over her head wouldn't help! Had that happen twice

#407686 - 01/24/08 07:25 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: sodfarmer]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
I have never actually been drunk enough to [censored] myself but one time I was so fucked up on acid I heard firetruck sirens for 3 days

#407734 - 01/24/08 10:29 PM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: sodfarmer]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
 Originally Posted By: sodfarmer
It is really bad when you wake up next to someone the next morning that even a paper bag over her head wouldn't help! Had that happen twice

Bad morning after a night out.. You oh Chit doing the coyote..
Good morning after a night our.. Her going Oh chit and doing to coyote.

I've pissed alot of different places blacked out drunk. It just happens.

My most interesting drunk story i guess was one mardi gras (in oregon) a few years back when I was trying to convice girls to Show me there tits. I was greeted by some success followed by shots. I stumbled out of the bar and saw a blonde and proceded to yell show me your tits. Appearantly she couldn't do that with her bullet proof vest on. I don't remember much after that, except appearantly I pissed in the back of her cruiser at some point and woke up in the drunk tank, they dropped the charges of drunk and disorderly conduct luckily and were actually laughing at me in the AM.

#407876 - 01/25/08 11:02 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: GreenRiver]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
 Originally Posted By: GreenRiver
Late at night she comes screaming in the bedroom yelling Randy was standing naked over her and she told him to get the F out of here.

Cock in hand, no doubt. Dude, that's some funny shi%.

#407892 - 01/25/08 11:36 AM Re: Ever been this Drunk? [Re: Sol]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
I lived 5 years in Fraternity that was called "The Party Barn". 'nuf said.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 606 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645369 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |