THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#418624 - 02/28/08 06:54 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Irie]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Which one is Sol???

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#418626 - 02/28/08 06:56 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Mikespike]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
 Originally Posted By: Mikespike
Which one is Sol???

Waaay in the back you can se someone reaching over for a feel...

#418628 - 02/28/08 07:02 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Irie]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

this is turning into his other thread. Does this make either one of us, or anyone that has participated in either thread:

a) GAY

2) TOTALLY GAY

@) NONE OF THE ABOVE

#418632 - 02/28/08 07:12 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Mikespike]
DiverX Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton
 Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
So without the elevated levels of carbon dioxide the cooling may have been worse?

Yes. Also, if you feng shui your house and hold your jaw just right in perpetuity, the universe will come into perfect harmony. I'll hold my breath while you try...

Seriously, overpopulation on a global scale is much more worrisome than global warming ever will be for me. People can adapt to warmer weather. People that are starving because they don't have enough food or arable land to grow food go to war.

#418637 - 02/28/08 07:22 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: DiverX]
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
 Originally Posted By: DiverX
People can adapt to warmer weather. People that are starving because they don't have enough food or arable land to grow food go to war.

So when should we expect the first wave of starved-out Ethiopian refugees to storm our coastline?

#418638 - 02/28/08 07:25 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Sol]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

We can have Irie pistol whip them..lol

- Albert Einstein.

#418767 - 02/29/08 02:43 AM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Sol Duc]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
We can have Irie pistol whip them..lol

Pistol whipping is inefficient. I'm a fan of the Gulag Archipelago for re-education. The bourgeoisie only appreciate and understand comfort. By rewarding with comfort, you have happy lil slaves that will gladly turn upon their bretheren. Good strong bodies withering away in cells is a waste of valuable labour resource.
Besides, the key to human slavery & bondage is to make the pain on the behind only slightly less than the pain at the yoke.
Anyone who has never felt the crushing kidney pain of malnutrition & starvation has no idea of what it's like to really be at the bottom.
As it stands, and if it were without repercussion, I'd happily dispatch anyone who has ever voted for Dubya. I consider them traitors not only to their nation, but to their socio-economic class and directly responsible for the catastrophe we're in today.

#418797 - 02/29/08 10:50 AM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Sol]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
 Originally Posted By: Sol
 Originally Posted By: DiverX
People can adapt to warmer weather. People that are starving because they don't have enough food or arable land to grow food go to war.

So when should we expect the first wave of starved-out Ethiopian refugees to storm our coastline?

People have a hard enough time swimming the English Channel. I think the Atlantic would be even a bit more of a challenge.

#418803 - 02/29/08 11:24 AM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Like I've said before, the most compelling reasons to back the full on crazy pro-gun lobby...is to defend ourselves against the full on crazy pro-gun lobby, and their dipsticks in Washington, including GW.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#418804 - 02/29/08 11:34 AM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Todd]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
I dont know much but my "Bush's Last Day" digital calendar is down to
325 days, 12hours, 22 minutes and 32seconds...that will be a day to party like a rockstar...cheers

#418814 - 02/29/08 12:53 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Pretty sure it's not just the 2nd amendment that protects us from Irie's type of anarchy.

Well I dunno...The USAPatriot acts I&II did away with Habeus Corpus, the right to speedy trial by jury, and right to adequate legal council and the protections against unreasonable search and seizure. So that's Amendments 4 thru 7 taken care of. What good's the 2nd?

The Gulag Archipelago is already in place, but that too, like so much else has been "outsourced" to the 3rd world.

Free CIA plane ride to Uzbekistan, anyone?

I'm already planning my "Bush out of office" party. Even if it's just me dancing in the street with a bottle of champagne and a stogie.

#418816 - 02/29/08 01:02 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
 Quote:
What good's the 2nd?

It allows me to protect myself from you. ;\)

Im really a sweetheart. You needn't worry about lil ole me.

#418824 - 02/29/08 01:39 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Dear Aunty-

Remeber that you can only use the 2nd amendment defense on your own property - you can't go to his place and blow him away. And definitely don't field dress him in either location!

#418860 - 02/29/08 04:25 PM Re: Al Gore should give his Nobel prize back... [Re: Mikespike]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Mikespike
Dear Aunty-

Remeber that you can only use the 2nd amendment defense on your own property - you can't go to his place and blow him away. And definitely don't field dress him in either location!

Im kinda boney for eatin', besides, Ive already spawned.

I'd smoke up nice though.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (DrifterWA, Tug 3), 112 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |