Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#443521 - 07/13/08 04:13 AM Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LOL

Even A. stooper on the Commie News Network ( that's CNN for the moonbats ) dogs on him.

#443552 - 07/13/08 02:00 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: blue_jay]
Pugnacious Offline
Spawner

Loc: It's funny to me!
Just another politician playing it up for whoever the audience is at that time.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!

#443566 - 07/13/08 05:02 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: Pugnacious]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Nah, I'd perer a 3rd Bush term over either of the candidates we have now. Wouldn't that just be great....? A llot of my worries would just disappear.

My business is pretty much based on an average citizen who would like to recarpet their house every few years. Not necessarily buy a second home, or nice yacht, or anything too extravagent. Just something as simple as a small upgrade to their home. If Bush was in office for another term I could just forget about salvaging my company because the average citizen won't have enough money to drive to work much less put new carpet in their house every 10 years or so. Ya, gotta love the direction we're headed right now.

Boot.... You must be so proud of your party. Most of us just wish we were as enlightened as you so that we could see the utopia that is America right now.

#443568 - 07/13/08 06:25 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: wntrrn]
TBJ Offline
Carcass

Loc: Bainbridge Island
I wish I could catch chums like Blue Jay beathead

#443570 - 07/13/08 06:59 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: TBJ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
wintern, I really don't think Obammy is going to put more money INTO the pockets of the small businessman nor their customers.

#443571 - 07/13/08 07:01 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: TBJ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
It is not that he sat there for votes that is disturbing. i could get that but his kids sat there rigth beside him adn listened to that crap. Bush Bush Bush I know, nto another term but is this the best we could find for our next Pres......he will be you all know with how bad Bush has made it for the GOP. Sad day for the country......not that the last few years have not been but come on, is this the best we have?

#443575 - 07/13/08 07:22 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: docspud]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
all i know is bluegay is the biggest tool that frequents this site...everything else is unknown

Edited by summerrun (07/13/08 07:23 PM)

#443582 - 07/13/08 09:21 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: ]
Idahoman Offline
Fry

Both guys are limp in my opinion. Neither is the answer. Maybe T. Boone Pickens.

#443602 - 07/13/08 11:54 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: blue_jay]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: blue_jay
[Man you guys really want this guy? LOL

It's obvious why you are the way you are BJ..

#443619 - 07/14/08 01:28 AM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
The Republicans always find a way to screw up the economy. Never fails. It's called deficit spending. Promise everybody a big tax break. Don't worry we've got enough money to fight two wars. Don't whine about the economy.

McCain more of the same. At least Obama is smart enough to know it.
Deficit double with McCain

#443628 - 07/14/08 04:02 AM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: Steelheadman]
cupo Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: north sound
I think Southpark really hits on reality.
From the "Douche and Turd" episode...
"But Stan, don't you know, it's always between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Nearly every election since the beginning of time has been between some douche and some turd. They're the only people who suck up enough to make it that far in politics."

#443682 - 07/14/08 03:01 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: cupo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Douche and Turd are making Ross Perot seem a lot more desirable than he looked in the 90s.

#443727 - 07/14/08 09:19 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: Salmo g.]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
I acutally think we have two goood men running. Unfortunatly neither should be president. Obama lacks expirence and McCain is too damn old.

Flame away if you wish, but I am in excellent health, work out regularly and am too damn old to work 14 hour days seven days a week. So is McCain.
I would have voted for him ten years ago. I think he's one of the best men to run recently. Hes' so much better than Bush there is simply no comparison. But he's too damn old!

#443747 - 07/14/08 11:26 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: Dave Vedder]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Here's Governor Sanford, who is on McCain's short list for VP running mate, explaining why McCain's economic plans are so much different than the disastrous plans that BushCorp has implemented...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEw0TNrUd8

What a jackass, potential running mate to another one...all adding up to Bush Term III, and nothing else.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#443755 - 07/14/08 11:56 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I would have to agree...those two minutes of idiocy will likely make Mr. Sanford's career top out as Governor...he won't likely be getting anywhere near the White House this time around, at least...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#443769 - 07/15/08 01:23 AM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: Todd]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
It will take the Democrats years to clean up Bush's mess.

#443801 - 07/15/08 12:49 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: fish4brains]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

F4B,

Liberal as I am, I don't think the Dems rate real high in the competency department either. Cleaning up the Bushco mess is gonna' require some competent people able and willing to work smart. I don't see either the Rs or Ds bringing that option to the table. Bugs me no end because there is no shortage of bright people in the country, but those types don't stand a chance in politics.

Sg

#443804 - 07/15/08 12:56 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: Dave Vedder]
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
I have to agree with Dave on this one. McSame is just too old. I to would have voted for him 8 years ago but never had the chance. Rove and his attack machine got Bushco in office and that was clearly the wrong person in the White House as just about anybody with an I.Q. over 50 can see now. I'll put my money on Obama for the next 4 years and anybody would be better than the trained chimp we have had for tha last 7 and a half years.

#443819 - 07/15/08 02:34 PM Re: Man you guys really want this guy? LOL lolz [Re: chasbo]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Originally Posted By: chasbo
wintern, I really don't think Obammy is going to put more money INTO the pockets of the small businessman nor their customers.

I'm not banking on either candidate doing anything to help the average citizen. I'm sure who ever gets elected will start working on getting re-elected their first day in office. That's about all I expect out of any politician anymore.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 345 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645367 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |