LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#453275 - 09/14/08 07:33 PM It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!!
TBJ Offline
Carcass

Loc: Bainbridge Island
How can you lose when you have 8 sacks and put up 30 points? By giving up over 300 yards of passing. Our secondary sucks balls. I am glad I am going back to work soon. Two beautiful days wasted watching the SeaF@cks when I could have been fishing. Oh the agony.

#453280 - 09/14/08 07:48 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: TBJ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Oh man, I want to barf. Our suckondary can only cause penalties, and the l-backers lost their discipline in the second half.

#8 is trying his best to throw to receivers who's names he doesn't even know. The running game is looking good. But what I though was our vaunted defense can't stop the Mike Martz passing attack.

The suckondary lost the game. I'm including #51 and #56 in that. They are both studs, but when we got pressure on they allowed themselves to get sucked up to the LOS and the stupid screens would kill us then.

I thought Mora was our secondary coach, I hope that he has an explanation.

#453287 - 09/14/08 08:14 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Dam it!!!! lol, I don't watch the NFL, too many cry baby mother [censored]'s.... crazy

Getting caught up on yesterday's taped College games. 21-7 Notre Dame so far. Later I'll watch the Husky game, it couldn't have been that bad... smile

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#453340 - 09/15/08 12:20 AM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Magicfly]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Matt just needs to get in a rythym with his receivers. Can't believe they stopped throwing to Carlson. Defense played tired. Couldn't stop them at the end.

#453346 - 09/15/08 01:00 AM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Steelheadman]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
After the first game my prediction was 9-7, now it's 7-9.

#453387 - 09/15/08 11:46 AM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: SportJet
lol. Gotta love the loyalty in Seattle chain

At least now, maybe, those E-Scalpers wont be charging $500 per ticket.

#453395 - 09/15/08 12:42 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Irie]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

I will pretty much always love the Hawks. It is a tradition. Yesterday I was telling my wife that one good thing could come from a down season, the season ticket waiting list will get a lot shorter.

We are definitely not like other towns, Cleveland, Green Bay, Buffalo, etc, where fans love their team regardless of suckiness.

#453397 - 09/15/08 12:46 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Rocket Red]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Always been and Hawks and Mariners fan, it gives me a good excuse to drink.

#453399 - 09/15/08 01:00 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
I'm with Willamette, they are a good excuse to drink. It's amazing how a football team can ruin my week so easily.....

#453401 - 09/15/08 01:22 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Neal M]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
This is really weird with the injuries and crap that happens to the seahawks. The offense got into a rythm with the running game and opened a few passes (mostly to the tight end). This game was really ours to win, two tipped passes for interseptions gave the 9'ers 14 points. Penalties at the absolute wrong time let them move the ball when we had them stopped. Way to go 12!!! The crowd did there job the whole game and then some. If you were at the game yesterday, great job, keep it up.

j7 2012

#453403 - 09/15/08 01:27 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: j 7]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
I was there and it was two things that killed us, our D backs are horrible and key penalties against those same D backs..considering we are going to our 7 8 9th string receivers I thought the O held their own...im not excited about Mora taking over this team but hey Ruskell has screwed it up good to this point so let him keep screwing it up when Holmgren is gone...

#453404 - 09/15/08 01:53 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: summerrun]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Is it bad that I would rather watch 2 teams that I could give 2 Flying sh!ts less about play and get the bad news via sportscenter instead? It is conducive for more productive mondays.

#453408 - 09/15/08 02:09 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I usually never fish on the weekends to avoid all the weekend warriors out there, but I'm glad I did this weekend...missed both games.

I may have to fish on Saturday and Sunday mornings for the rest of the fall...and go play mini-golf on Sunday or Monday nights when the Hawks are on.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#453412 - 09/15/08 02:23 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Rocket Red]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
We are definitely not like other towns, Cleveland, Green Bay, Buffalo, etc, where fans love their team regardless of suckiness.

Yep. back east they take it to a whole other level. In Pennsylvania the bars have big neon signs in the front windows clearly stating whether it's an Eagles Bar or a Steelers Bar.

#453446 - 09/15/08 04:53 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: ]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

I want to add that the DB's of the hawks are just fine and part of one of the best defenses in the NFL. Give credit to Mike Martz, the offensive coordinator for the 9'ers. Remember the "greatest show on turf", that was Martz. His passing schemes will embarass the best DB's in the NFL.

j7 2012

#453454 - 09/15/08 05:14 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: j 7]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

It wasn't all the DBs fault, but a lot of it is on their shoulders. Trufant and Jennings looked like they got burned a lot, but that look was because they were in an "underneath zone" and the safeties were getting caught out of position. Meaning they were supposed to pass off the receivers after 10 yards, and were not getting that help in time.

I still don't understand how you get 8 sacks and the QB is still throwing darts. JTOshcauncessy was playing out of his mind. Martz offense leaves the QB unprotected a lot, so they usually get sacked quite a bit. We have always struggled with him, and with a better offensive output (i.e real receivers) the game would have been different.

It was also the safeties and nickel backs who got called on most of those PI an holding penalties. Those big penalties really cost us.

I have to give props to Julius Jones, and John Carlson. I like what I am seeing out of them. Also, on 3rd and short, we got every one with Ducket and Weaver and Schmitt. I like that a lot.

#453456 - 09/15/08 05:23 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Rocket Red]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
Hey I am out of town this week and will be putting my season tix up for grabs if anyone is interested...GREAT seats 3rd row, north end zone above the field suites, right between the goalposts. Face value $140 for the pair...PM me if interested...cheers

#453457 - 09/15/08 05:26 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Rocket Red]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

On a positive note. I thought Julius Jones and John Carlson looked nice. I think Seattle finally has a STUD te. Are new kicker looks solid too.

Gotta love the " run away beer truck " Schmitt. I still think Seattle will win the division.

- Albert Einstein.

#453461 - 09/15/08 05:34 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: Sol Duc]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Gotta love the " run away beer truck " Schmitt.

Yeah. Man, he got whacked, or gave a whack, over the middle yesterday. He held on to the ball even if he was unconcious for a second.

j7 2012

#453463 - 09/15/08 05:36 PM Re: It is Official ! The Seahawks Suck!!!! [Re: j 7]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: j 7
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Gotta love the " run away beer truck " Schmitt.

Yeah. Man, he got whacked, or gave a whack, over the middle yesterday. He held on to the ball even if he was unconcious for a second.

Weaver/Schmitt were both in the back field on that play up the middle...one hell of a collision.

- Albert Einstein.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 345 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645367 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |