In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher
fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers
that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. 'Not real effective´, he
said. 'The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so
much they wouldn't give milk'.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals
near the Canadian border; pack
them into Volvo station wagons; drive
them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves.

'A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions,' an
Ontario border patrolman said. 'I found one carload without a drop of
drinking water. 'They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet,
though.'

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often
wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors
have been circulating about the McCain administration establishing
re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to shoot wolves
from airplanes, deny evolution, engage in ceremonies in which they are saved
from witches [of the evil kind, Diana, though I don't think they know
the difference] and act out drills preparing them for the Rapture.

In recent days, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of
crossing the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on
bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a
half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian
immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed
senior-citizen passengers on Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney hits to
prove they were alive in the '50s.

'If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show,
we get suspicious about their age´, an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained
that the illegal immigrants are
creating an organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan
Sarandon movies.

'I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just
can't support them´. an Ottawa resident said. 'How many art-history and
English majors does one country need?'

#456176 - 09/28/08 03:05 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If all the liberals left, for real, this country would turn into a caucasian North Korea in one election cycle...only the US would have less doctors and professors than N. Korea...not to mention it would lose about 70% of its tax base.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#456177 - 09/28/08 03:05 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Has Alec Baldwin returned from France yet?

rofl

#456181 - 09/28/08 04:02 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: Todd]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: Todd
...not to mention it would lose about 70% of its tax base.

Yeah but we'd save 100% in welfare and free cheese programs......plus the most useless vermin would become Canadas problems........sleazy, liberal, loudmouthed lawyers.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#456182 - 09/28/08 04:11 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: RowVsWade]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Ouch!.......

eek2

#456183 - 09/28/08 04:12 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: RowVsWade]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
ZZZZZIIIINNNGGG!!!!!! rofl

#456185 - 09/28/08 04:54 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: RowVsWade]
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: Todd
...not to mention it would lose about 70% of its tax base.

Yeah but we'd save 100% in welfare and free cheese programs......plus the most useless vermin would become Canadas problems........sleazy, liberal, loudmouthed lawyers.

Man I like you! beer beer beer

Otherwise I'm retired!

#456195 - 09/28/08 06:08 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: Jhook]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Zing?

I guess...but the red states...by a very large margin...are the "Tax Negative" states, meaning they suck taxes from the blue states to pay welfare for the toothless knuckledragging Republican voters living in double and single wides throughout the flyover states...that's where almost all of your welfare dollars end up...in the pockets of the overalls of guys like you.

If all the liberals left, you'd lose 70% of the tax base, and only about 20% of the welfare payouts...

I know it's not fun to do stuff like this...inject facts into retarded Republican arguments...but look it up yourself. It's not like it's a secret, or hard to find...

Fish on...

Todd

#456254 - 09/28/08 11:20 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ]
ACT Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Port Townsend, WA
That was the original idea behind the post, but of coarse I knew that some here would take offense to it and show their usual distain for any idea that does not go in lock step into their misguided line of lies and half truths.

Some posters here are capable of separating the wheat from the chaf but Tod and KK and a few others just keep on spreading the same old line of lies and misinformation that the rest of the Loony Left loves to propagate.

No , I'm not saying the Republicans have all the answers, but I do believe that their answers are better than what Democratic Party has and it's been going that way for over thirty Years and our two Democratic Senators are both out of touch with realty, if Scoop or Maggie were still alive they' would be truly saddened as to what has happened to the Democratic Party both here in Washington State and Nationally.

#456256 - 09/28/08 11:26 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I'm not sure what's funnier...your original post, or the drivel you just posted up...

Fish on...

Todd

#456260 - 09/28/08 11:54 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
ACT Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Port Townsend, WA
No, what's funny is, no it's really sad is that some wet nosed kid coming on like you to someone who has probably seen and forgotten more about politics than you will ever know, but that's OK my time is about over as if I'm lucky I only have another fifteen or so years left and I sure as hell am not going to let some wet nosed kid screw it up for me. You or you buddy kk are so full of the brown stuff and you are not really impressing anyone with your attacks on anyone that doesn't share your line of garbage.

I just find you to be about as entertaining as as nat on an fly's southern exposure.

#456272 - 09/29/08 12:32 AM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Then don't read it.

Go fishing if you only have a few years left.

Fish on...

Todd

#456281 - 09/29/08 01:27 AM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: ACT
No, what's funny is, no it's really sad is that some wet nosed kid coming on like you to someone who has probably seen and forgotten more about politics than you will ever know, but that's OK my time is about over as if I'm lucky I only have another fifteen or so years left and I sure as hell am not going to let some wet nosed kid screw it up for me. You or you buddy kk are so full of the brown stuff and you are not really impressing anyone with your attacks on anyone that doesn't share your line of garbage.

I just find you to be about as entertaining as as nat on an fly's southern exposure.

Indeed. If you truly have only a decade or so left WTF are you doing wasting it in front of a computer?

Edited by Irie (09/29/08 03:28 AM)

#456286 - 09/29/08 02:52 AM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: Irie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
If all the liberals left, you'd lose 70% of the tax base, and only about 20% of the welfare payouts...

I know it's not fun to do stuff like this...inject facts into retarded Republican arguments...but look it up yourself. It's not like it's a secret, or hard to find...

Is that really a fact Todd, or is it just some stupid drivel that you think you understand, but don't? Are you basing this on where welfare recipients live, or do you really have a study that shows conservatives really take more than they spend? I would like to see it. Is it possible that the actual welfare cases are all liberals, in all states? I doubt that is the case, but is it possible? I mean, wow, liberals pay 70% of the taxes. And conservatives get 80% of the welfare? You say these are facts, so I want the source. I really am surprised that you have them, since it never asked on my tax returns if I was a liberal or a conserative. More and more you show what an idiot you are. Yes idiot. And I am still waiting for your source for news, the National Enquirer, to come up with the proof of the Palin affair, which you were so sure was coming.
I also bet you, as a great liberal lawyer, are one of those great ones that found a right to privacy in Row vs. Wade, ignoring the father, the doctor and the baby. Yes baby, since abortions were at times legally allowed up the day before birth. Don't try to argue the merits of abortion with me, just tell me if you really believe that Row Vs. Wade was a good, fundamentally sound case. This, in a country were prostitution, drug use, homosexual acts, laws against gay marriage, all can be legally outlawed under the same constitution.
I asked you a while back for some enviromental changes/laws that you think Gregiore has implicated that Rossi would get rid of or some laws she will enact that he won't. Though you went on and on about how great she was and how bad he was, you didn't bother. Why not. Maybe because it is easier to shout down other people about how smart you are and how dumb they are and then run away? I am still waiting for you to come up with one solid fact.
Don't say that because Rossi is backed by the building industry proves he will destroy the enviroment, just give me an example. Couldn't I just as easily say that since Gregiore took money from the tribes she will expand on netting and Rossi will make it all better? No need for facts, just innuendo should be enough right?
I know it's not fun to do stuff like this...inject facts into retarded Republican arguments......

Edited by Krijack (09/29/08 02:55 AM)

#456341 - 09/29/08 12:44 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ACT]
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
"No , I'm not saying the Republicans have all the answers, but I do believe that their answers are better than what Democratic Party has and it's been going that way for over thirty Years and our two Democratic Senators are both out of touch with realty, if Scoop or Maggie were still alive they' would be truly saddened as to what has happened to the Democratic Party both here in Washington State and Nationally. "

I'd guess that you could say the same thing about the Republican party. Not much resemblance to what it used to stand for.

#456351 - 09/29/08 01:25 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: Todd]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
Are you inferring that I am on the welfare gravy train? Wrong!!!! If all the liberals left the country, the most beneficial loss would be that of the Liberals themselves.
Don't you have an ambulance to chase?

#456385 - 09/29/08 03:28 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Some of the states with the highest ratios of federal spending to tax are also the state with the highest federal land ownership.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#456394 - 09/29/08 03:47 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
KK,
did you read my post or are you just to stupid to understand it. I don't care if the red states get more than the blue states. What I care about is where that money is being spent and on what and on who. You totally ignore that part of the equation. Many of the interior states are more sparsely populated. As a result, more federal money goes into those states to subsidize roads, the national parks, military installations, farm programs, and other amenities that help all Americans. In addition, some of the states are also highly agricultural states and recieve government money for that. How much money did Ted Turner make last year in Farm and conservation subsidies? If he is basing his business and home out of another state, but the govenment is paying the subsidies into Montanna, you could see how the numbers get flipped around. Under your analysis, explain Washington, DC.
Again, your numbers mean nothing. How much is spent on actual welfare in those states on liberals. How much is spent on liberals in the costal states. How much do conservatives spend on taxes compared to liberals.
Todd was stating he had facts, and he had none.... Nothing. He could be right, but I doubt it. There are studies that do show conservatives spend much more on charity than liberals do. So how does that fit into the equation. I could argue that it means liberals are all poor or miserly while conservatives are rich and generous. In reality, it probably means conservatives give more to their churches. Take that out and the numbers may be more equal. But..... we don't know. If you are going to argue, at least be intellectually honest.

The best data around probably would come from polls that relate income to voting.
Here is a CNN 2004 poll relating to income and voting.
VOTE BY INCOME BUSH
KERRY NADER
TOTAL 2004 2000 2004 2004

Under $15,000 (8%) Bush 36% Kerry 63% Nader 0%

$15-30,000 (15%) Bush 42% n/a Kerry 57% Nader 0%

$30-50,000 (22%) Bush 49% n/a Kerry 50% Nader 0%

$50-75,000 (23%) Bush 56% n/a Kerry 43% Nader 0%

$75-100,000 (14%) Bush 55% n/a Kerry 45% Nader 0%

$100-150,000 (11%) Bush 57% n/a Kerry 42% Nader 1%

$150-200,000 (4%) Bush 58% n/a Kerry 42%

$200,000 or More (3%) Bush 63% n/a Kerry 35% Nader 1%

So wow, it seems that if we could just get all you stupid poor people from voting it would be a landslide. NOW THAT IS A FACT!

From a Gallop poll this year
I could not get the graph to print but here is a statement about it. You can see the actual numbers at http://www.gallup.com/poll/107689/Early-Gallup-Road-Map-McCainObama-Matchup.aspx

While Obama does not fare as well among the traditional Democratic group of lower-education voters, he does do well among the usually Democratic group of lower-income voters, beating McCain by double digits among this group. The two are competitive among middle- and upper-income voters, with McCain doing slightly better among wealthier voters.
Just for those who don't want to look it up, those with monthly incomes under 2k are voting 53% Obama and 36% McCain, while those at the top end are closer with over $7,500 a month voting 45% Obama and 49% percent McCain.

Clearly.. LOWER INCOME KNUCKLEDRAGGERS VOTE DEMOCRATIC AT AN OVER WHELMING MAJORITY.

So KK and Todd. SHUT UP unless you know what you are talking about.

#456407 - 09/29/08 04:15 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: Krijack]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, lower income people with brains vote Democratic at an overwhelming majority.*

Fish on...

Todd

*that goes for all other education and income classes, too.

#456413 - 09/29/08 04:26 PM Re: Americans Fleeing to Canada [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
So KK and Todd. SHUT UP unless you know what you are talking about.

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 948 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |