THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#464073 - 10/31/08 12:22 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: IrishRogue]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: IrishRogue
First, I'm really glad I don't know what the last three posts mean... I don't even want to guess.

Yes, you do.

www.urbandictionary.com

It's your friend.

#464089 - 10/31/08 12:56 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: The Moderator]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I was listening to it while in the bathroom sitting on the john. I must admit even I had a quiver run up my leg--- then I heard the plop.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#464111 - 10/31/08 02:18 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
What, no "Hot Carl"?

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#464133 - 10/31/08 03:28 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Almost teared up....not. doh

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#464143 - 10/31/08 03:49 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Magicfly]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Magicfly
Almost teared up....not. doh

Mf

Saving it for Tuesday evening?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#464156 - 10/31/08 04:09 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Todd]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Fish on...

moose

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#464441 - 11/01/08 01:45 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Steelie Tamer Offline
Smolt

Loc: SW Washington
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
I was listening to it while in the bathroom sitting on the john. I must admit even I had a quiver run up my leg--- then I heard the plop.

rofl rofl rofl

#464447 - 11/01/08 02:41 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: IrishRogue]
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
Originally Posted By: IrishRogue
First, I'm really glad I don't know what the last three posts mean... I don't even want to guess.

Second, I saw the infomercial, and thought it was really great. I was going to vote for Obama before, and last night it made me PROUD to do it. Laugh all you want, but 33 MILLION people tuned in to watch it. The average major network showing it beat out the next best thing on TV. This for a political commercial, after nearly 2 years of campaigning. I couldn't believe the ratings when I saw them.

You were going to vote for him and you still watched it? You must really have time on your hands. 33 million watched it? Was that by the networks counts?

I would have watched it but I had other things to do. Like watch "Dog the Bounty Hunter" or the shopping channel. Or maybe clean my shop.

Otherwise I'm retired!

#464473 - 11/01/08 07:18 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Dogfish]
winterchrome Offline
Smolt

Loc: Oly
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
What, no "Hot Carl"?

How about a banker?
clicky
beer

#464480 - 11/01/08 09:22 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Jhook]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Loc: gales creek, or
Obama wants to spread the wealth......... Let him take half of his own money and give it to the people who don't want to work and i bet he'd be pissed too. Fukn lazy white people in this world. I wish america would get off their too good for that ass and start working from the bottom up. maybe we wouldn't be in this mess of and election about to vote a black man into office crap. He's a piece of $hit Muslim and we're gonna get fuked on this one you wait and see. He's gonna be in office for about 6 months, then he's gonna get shot, you watch. LMFAO! when it happens!
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#464484 - 11/01/08 09:48 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: ]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
kevin thats about the douchiest thing i've ever heard anyone say...i guess it speaks for you character

#464486 - 11/01/08 09:54 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: mreyns_tgl]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Loc: gales creek, or
Obama can lick my nuts
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#464490 - 11/01/08 10:08 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: kevin lund]
FishRanger Offline
Carcass

Loc: Where ever Dogfish tells me to...
What a lame asshat

Decisions are made by those who show up.

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#464491 - 11/01/08 10:09 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: kevin lund]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You sound like a "undecided" voter...you still have a few days to make up you're mind. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#464492 - 11/01/08 10:10 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: kevin lund]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Kevin, put down the crack pipe, your sounding like a bigoted asshole.

Edited by freespool (11/01/08 10:41 PM)

#464493 - 11/01/08 10:12 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Sol Duc]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

pos Muslim and laughing when he gets shot is over the top Kevin. Way below douchebag level, if it matters to you.

Sg

#464496 - 11/01/08 10:24 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: kevin lund]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Originally Posted By: kevin lund
Obama wants to spread the wealth......... Let him take half of his own money and give it to the people who don't want to work and i bet he'd be pissed too. Fukn lazy white people in this world. I wish america would get off their too good for that ass and start working from the bottom up. maybe we wouldn't be in this mess of and election about to vote a black man into office crap. He's a piece of $hit Muslim and we're gonna get fuked on this one you wait and see. He's gonna be in office for about 6 months, then he's gonna get shot, you watch. LMFAO! when it happens!

Uuuuuh, thanks for confirming what I have always thought about you.

Your allowed to vote?

Conservativesykothatcantbelieveanyoneisthisdumnb

Rusty Bell

#464497 - 11/01/08 10:30 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: kevin lund]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett

Kevin, when your IQ reaches 28, ....Sell!

#464499 - 11/01/08 10:36 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: Sky-Guy]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
rofl

Rusty Bell

#464502 - 11/01/08 10:43 PM Re: So about Obama's infomercial.... [Re: kevin lund]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51

Now that's some Rednecked, low life, douchebag sh!t there. evil What exactly do you know about him getting shot in 6 months? Are you privy to information that should be shared with the secret service mister hater? You need to be fired effectively now! No work for you dude. zip No fishing guide license for you. flog You are way to extreme for working with the public. Your license should be revoked effective immediately!!!! No place for you in America, other than a prison as bubba's girl friend. tree You and anyone that deliberately feeds you, don't deserve the privileges that are America. For all the blacks and other minorities that have died fighting for your right's, I ask that they recognize you for what you are.... a bigoted rednecked, anti American moron that needs watching.

Boycott Togiak Lodge Now!!! evil Not a kool place for responsible anglers to spend a dime. This guy is way over the top to be serving the public. There should be a warning to all progressives that Fishing with Kevin Lund can be dangerous to their health. flog

Edited by John Lee Hookum (11/01/08 10:48 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 887 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |