Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#469124 - 11/20/08 09:25 PM Seattle the new San Francisco
JoJo Offline
Returning Adult

Many changes have happened here in my lifetime and most not for the better. This state has become so fu**ing liberal that it now allows nudity in public parks in Seattle. Explain that one to your kid. It's illigal to flash someone but legal to parade around town nude. What has come of this state. Looks like it is time to move.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_111308WAB_parks_nudity_KS.1ac93ea38.html?ocp=1

#469127 - 11/20/08 09:39 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: JoJo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
Looks like it is time to move.

So I guess we'll see you later, then.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#469133 - 11/20/08 09:51 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: ]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

"Seattle the new San Francisco"

Is there any doubt at all?

Having returned from the hinterlands of Wyoming, the culture shock is stunning.

I was on highway 80 westbound near Rock Springs Wyoming.

Suddenly a Volkswagon Jetta passes me with a big Omama magnetic decal plastered on the drivers door and all the F'ed up lefty bumperstickers on the back.
Driving it was some gray haired hippie retread and his ugly unshaven stinking hippie b*tch.

I said aloud to my son...."That's exactly why these good Wyoming folks hate us so much".

I was embarassed to be wearing the same California license plate.

blush

#469134 - 11/20/08 09:53 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: JoJo
Explain that one to your kid.

"Son, it is legal to be nude in some parks in Seattle, and some people like to do so."

If that doesn't work, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out dipwad.

Your kidding me right.....

It should be "Son over there you have all the whack-jobs, the people that need attention and want to be different. In life you'll have to make choices, either look the other way or you'll likely turn into some long-haired friends of jesus that are more interested in man with man."

It's pothetic to see such a thing.... Man it pisses me off what this country is coming too, WTF is really going on??

Keith lame

#469138 - 11/20/08 10:07 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: stlhdr1]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Are you kidding me?

Rock Springs, Wyoming? I've never seen such a sh!thole. And they hate you because you're from Cali. Great place.............to be from.

Have at it. No nudity, no liberals, no traffic..........and not a f'n steelhead or salmon for 6 hours. Lots of antelope, lots of empty space covered in scrub brush, that's for sure.

If you'd rather live in Rock Springs Wyoming than Seattle because you won't have to see freaky naked people, then there's nothing stopping you from doing so.

Ain't America great?

#469141 - 11/20/08 10:27 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Dan S.]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
"This state has become so fu**ing liberal that it now allows nudity in public parks in Seattle."

This is nothing new, these nude bike rides have been going on for awhile. Its not like they just passed a law that suddenly made it legal, it was already legal. They just failed to pass a law against it.

It probably never bothered you in the past until it hit the news, but it has always been legal, just got the publicity the last couple of weeks.

#469144 - 11/20/08 10:36 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: gvbest]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

#469150 - 11/20/08 11:08 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: gvbest]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Dan,
They hate us Californians because our state is so left leaning.
Cali is nationally renowned for being so ummmmm "progressive".

You know "progressives" the ones that vote to outlaw hunting, fur trapping, guns that look scary, you know the vegans, hippies, animal rights activists, radical femiinists you know, all the smart ones.

BTW,
Never said Rock spring was where I wanted to live it is a very ugly area, that's where I was at when I saw the hermaphrodites.
There are some absolutley gorgeous places in Wyoming.
Beauty that defies description.

Wyoming has lots of wide open spaces and very few people.
Combine that with flourishing wildlife and well, the ratrace of urban California is rather disgusting.
Fortunatley I don't have live in those areas.

#469153 - 11/20/08 11:26 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Salmonella]
Dan S. Offline

Well, California is what it is. Same with Seattle and Rock Springs. Complaining about it is a waste of time.

I know the liberal PETA loving granola-eater types, and I don't like them any more than the small-minded small-town types who think the country is ruined because we have a minority President. But it's their country as much as it's mine, so I do what I do and let them do what they do and hope things go my way.........but it doesn't always do that.

I've learned to deal with it. When I can't deal any more, I'll think of moving elsewhere.

#469155 - 11/20/08 11:31 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

More like-

Dad- "Ewwwww. Nasty."

Son - "No kidding.........I think I threw up in my mouth a little."

Have you noticed that those most likely to shed their clothes are those that shouldn't?

#469160 - 11/20/08 11:44 PM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Salmonella]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Let's see...

Seattle has naked people.
Wyoming has Cheney.

Not a tough choice there.

#469165 - 11/21/08 12:19 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Dan S.]
MrOlearhy Offline
Smolt

Loc: Western, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
More like-

Dad- "Ewwwww. Nasty."

Son - "No kidding.........I think I threw up in my mouth a little."

Have you noticed that those most likely to shed their clothes are those that shouldn't?

There's been alot said on this topic. This has to be the best statement made. The ugliness always comes to the top.

On another note, I'm really glad to see that the folks who consider themselves so advanced and progressive to have such open and loving minds. Typical.

#469176 - 11/21/08 12:48 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: MrOlearhy]
Roguefshr Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: WA
these nudist people are f-ing whack jobs. They are the same crowd as the gay and lesbians, they dont want to keep thier f-ed up lifestyles in there bedrooms where they belong and where hetro sexual normal families keep thiers. They want to parade around front street making a scene about how its ok to be a f-ing whack job or a pervert, hey look at my wanker kids! And like the comment above, most of the nudist types are grossly over weight. Nudist minded people who are in shape dont have to throw themselves into the public to get some eyeballs on them with thier clothes off.

#469194 - 11/21/08 02:24 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Roguefshr]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
No doubt about it our once fine country is rotting from within, all because of the liberal whackjobs who believe in the mantra "if it feels good, do it", and to hell what anyone may think about it. These people who choose to exhibit themselves in public
are absolute attention whores, and those who condone them are equally repulsive. Fortunately for me, my kids are all grown, and I am not put in a position to have to explain these freaks to them. I worry however about my sons having to explain these psycotics to my grandkids. KK, I'm not surprised that you are jumping though hoops to defend these vile types of behavior, and neither am I surprised to see Irie defending them as well.. But Dan S , I am stunned at your defense of these cretins. Your stock with me has plummeted, I used to think you were a pretty squared away guy, but then again I will venture a guess and say that you don't give a rat's ass about
my opinion of you. As of now, I number you among those others I refer to as "rainbow warriors". Just curious, being a big AC DC fan.. does that mean you go BOTH ways?

Edited by nookie dreamin' (11/21/08 02:28 AM)

#469196 - 11/21/08 02:33 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Washington...love it or leave it.

I'm sure you guys will find plenty of kindred spirits in Kansas. If you start driving now you can have time to find a double wide for Thanksgiving dinner.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#469197 - 11/21/08 02:42 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: ]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

So who asked you dipstick? ...and to think I was pulling for you when you were banned. I guess we all can be accused of bad judgement once in a while.. Bye the way, your mom told me to tell you , don't forget to floss!

Edited by nookie dreamin' (11/21/08 02:48 AM)

#469198 - 11/21/08 02:58 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: Todd]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

I see the lead "rainbow warrior" has responded.. I just knew he would rise to the bait....FISH ON!!!!

#469199 - 11/21/08 03:04 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: nookie dreamin']
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

By the way, the term "rainbow warrior" has nothing to do with the University of Hawaii....
or Greenpeace for that matter.

Edited by nookie dreamin' (11/21/08 03:10 AM)

#469201 - 11/21/08 03:18 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: nookie dreamin']
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Must be past their bedtime... backdoor pj's and all rofl

Edited by nookie dreamin' (11/21/08 03:18 AM)

#469202 - 11/21/08 03:26 AM Re: Seattle the new San Francisco [Re: nookie dreamin']
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Every conservative policy and social stance has been proven an absolute total failure after eight years of Conservative rule in all three branches of federal government. So all they can come up with is that a handful of idiots riding naked down the street are going to be the downfall of our Republic.

Nice try, dumbschits.

STFU and try another scare tactic.

Maybe Commies in government jobs, A-Rabs hiding under suburban porches with dirty bombs, or Nee-gras (He ain't like us!) becoming president.

F*cktards.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |