THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#506549 - 05/05/09 02:25 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

so, you are saying that it is all in my head that the gun laws have been getting more and more strict as the years pass by? weird....

#506559 - 05/05/09 03:11 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: dewbie
its the small steps. little by little taking away rights. you have never struck me as being very smart but i was hoping you would pick up on that. gun bans have to start somewhere. its not just all of a sudden coming to your house and taking your guns.

You can't use that argument--- that was the same one that the LWWJ's used in talking about the Patriot Act.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#506560 - 05/05/09 03:18 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"gun laws have been getting more and more strict as the years pass by"

You mean a background check when not purchasing from a gun show? Explain these strict laws that have come about in your short lifespan. It's all in your head.

#506566 - 05/05/09 03:30 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

who said i was a fan of the patriot act....

#506570 - 05/05/09 03:36 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

different weapons have been banned, different magazines have been banned, there are a bunch. obviously not obamas fault for those, but he is heading in the same direction as the other dickheads. the only difference between him and bush is that he is getting the same results at a quicker pace. Not sure if it was Gregoire or some other lib-tard in this state, but it is definitely an obama term protocol that has the cops pointing guns at people with permits. you can think what you want, but in my "short life span" there have been numerous laws that make owning a gun more difficult.

#506578 - 05/05/09 03:59 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: ]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

you mean they arent fear mongers???

#506591 - 05/05/09 04:24 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: ]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

they are just jealous. the best organization they have is green peace, and that is just full of a bunch of tree

#506595 - 05/05/09 04:36 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"you can think what you want, but in my "short life span" there have been numerous laws that make owning a gun more difficult."

You can't name one.

"but it is definitely an obama term protocol that has the cops pointing guns at people with permits."

Did your overly doped up mind stop to consider that, since a CWP is granted by the county sheriff, maybe it's your county wherein lies your issue?

"I know they are out there...chipping away...they are there I tell ya...chipping.....you'll see...."

This is your brain on drugs.

#506597 - 05/05/09 04:43 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: stlhead]
BERG Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: stlhead
"but it is definitely an obama term protocol that has the cops pointing guns at people with permits."

Did your overly doped up mind stop to consider that, since a CWP is granted by the county sheriff, maybe it's your county wherein lies your issue?

CWP's are issued by city police departments, too. Not sure what my point is......but your wrong, and that seemed like a good reason to post.

#506608 - 05/05/09 05:01 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I know that. I choose to live in unincorporated so it's the county sheriff. I just ASSumed nobody would pay Dewbie enough that he could afford to live in Forks so it'd be county. Actually it's Obama....it's always been Obama.

#506721 - 05/05/09 09:57 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Except when it's been Clinton.

Damn, Hank...you beat me to it. That's what I get for leaving for most the day.

dewbie, you need to take a chill, man...you don't strike me as low in intelligence or anything, and you often come up with some pretty clever stuff, but if you are really connecting President Obama with some dipshit cops in PA or Sequim asking your buddies about their CWP's then you really, really need to lay off the paranoia-weed for a while.

It's not like the cops in PA or Sequim are particularly liberal...I'd wager that few if any of them would have even voted for Obama...and I'd also wager that Obama has never heard of either PA nor Sequim, and has not likely sent his "gun grabbing" memo out to them instructing them to harrass your buddies.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#506754 - 05/06/09 12:33 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
BERG Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: PA
[quote=Todddewbie, you need to take a chill, man...you don't strike me as low in intelligence or anything[/quote]

Agree.....to disagree. Dude is comatose.

#506788 - 05/06/09 10:48 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Except when it's been Clinton.

Damn, Hank...you beat me to it. That's what I get for leaving for most the day.

dewbie, you need to take a chill, man...you don't strike me as low in intelligence or anything, and you often come up with some pretty clever stuff, but if you are really connecting President Obama with some dipshit cops in PA or Sequim asking your buddies about their CWP's then you really, really need to lay off the paranoia-weed for a while.

It's not like the cops in PA or Sequim are particularly liberal...I'd wager that few if any of them would have even voted for Obama...and I'd also wager that Obama has never heard of either PA nor Sequim, and has not likely sent his "gun grabbing" memo out to them instructing them to harrass your buddies.

Fish on...

Todd

re read what i said....not sure who passed the new protocol.....but it happened while obama was in office....i didnt say that it was him, but possibly one of his libtard buds in the great state of washington. i wouldnt be surprised if the messiah has never heard of PA or sequim.

moose

Edited by Jerry Garcia (05/06/09 01:03 PM)

#506791 - 05/06/09 11:10 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Huh...I wouldn't have guessed that Obama knew where Sequim and PA were, much less managed to "almost grab" guns before he was even elected President.

Them muslims is sneaky.

Fish on...

Todd

oh look, todd said something irrelevant again

I'm sure after the narc's or the Secret Service (fixation with Obam & Guns) get a bead on you via your IP, they will legally band you from owning a gun and seize the suspected pot grow operation you have going in your basement. You can tell them that you grow it for medical reasons, and keep loaded guns around at the ready, to make sure no one robs you. Test that for a legal rationale and see if it washes. grin

People with terminal diseases, or have a doctors prescription, are the only ones that can grab a break with Pot laws as they stand now. FYI, people convicted of drug offenses are not allowed to own guns. I'm surprised that your paranoia prevents you from connecting the dots, with your chronic shout outs; of hey look over hear at me, I'm a constantly loaded (as you often mentioned in every other post ), paranoid, government and Obama hating, confused, cocked and loaded, gun fanatic. beathead Clue, many that are not near as vocal as you are about your abundant Pot use and supplies, and don't shout it out as you do via the internet, find themselves busted, jailed, prosecuted, and not allowed to own a gun, while losing all of their assets. That's valid real World sober information right there.

Not suggesting you change a thing. Was just wondering what the purpose was in being a billboard for Pot in a public forum while having paranoia that's connected to having your guns taken. Just curious, that's all. DUH!!!! wink

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#506796 - 05/06/09 11:22 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum
Huh...I wouldn't have guessed that Obama knew where Sequim and PA were, much less managed to "almost grab" guns before he was even elected President.

Them muslims is sneaky.

Fish on...

Todd

oh look, todd said something irrelevant again

I'm sure after the narc's or the Secret Service (fixation with Obam & Guns) get a bead on you via your IP, they will legally band you from owning a gun and seize the suspected pot grow operation you have going in your basement. You can tell them that you grow it for medical reasons, and keep loaded guns around at the ready, to make sure no one robs you. Test that for a legal rationale and see if it washes. grin

People with terminal diseases, or have a doctors prescription, are the only ones that can grab a break with Pot laws as they stand now. FYI, people convicted of drug offenses are not allowed to own guns. I'm surprised that your paranoia prevents you from connecting the dots, with your chronic shout outs; of hey look over hear at me, I'm a constantly loaded (as you often mentioned in every other post ), paranoid, government and Obama hating, confused, cocked and loaded, gun fanatic. beathead Clue, many that are not near as vocal as you are about your abundant Pot use and supplies, and don't shout it out as you do via the internet, find themselves busted, jailed, prosecuted, and not allowed to own a gun, while losing all of their assets. That's valid real World sober information right there.

Not suggesting you change a thing. Was just wondering what the purpose was in being a billboard for Pot in a public forum while having paranoia that's connected to having your guns taken. Just curious, that's all. DUH!!!! wink
rofl and you call me paranoid! grin

#506798 - 05/06/09 11:25 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum

Was just wondering what the purpose was in being a billboard for Pot in a public forum while having paranoia that's connected to having your guns taken.

I used this yesterday - it sums it up well.

RWWJ = Right Wing Weed, Jonas?

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#506800 - 05/06/09 11:31 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Mikespike]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: Mikespike
RWWJ = Right Wing Weed, Jonas?

rofl rofl

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#506804 - 05/06/09 11:43 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

i would prefer right wing weed jackass....i have never smoked a pinner or traded anything for a space heater rofl

#506811 - 05/06/09 11:59 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
i would prefer right wing weed jackass....i have never smoked a pinner or traded anything for a space heater rofl

Dewbson-

marijuana is the gateway drug to space heater bartering when you're jonesing. rofl

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#506814 - 05/06/09 12:19 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres

I'd also wager that Obama has never heard of either PA nor Sequim,

You would think since Obama has been to 57 states he would know were PA and Squim is rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1395 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |