THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#491314 - 02/27/09 11:14 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: goharley]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"We went through this crap with Clinton."

Yes, then as now, the extreme paranoid "nuts who shouldn't own guns" started foaming at the mouth the day after the election.

#491315 - 02/27/09 11:26 AM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhead
"We went through this crap with Clinton."

Yes, then as now, the extreme paranoid "nuts who shouldn't own guns" started foaming at the mouth the day after the election.

do you have any idea how many new restrictions came about with Clinton in office? people are worried because that dumb ass took away a lot of our gun rights just as the new jack ass in office will do. you guys who have a problem with gun owners voicing their concerns about the possibility of more gun restrictions are some of the dumbest people i have ever encountered.

#491326 - 02/27/09 12:15 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I went out last night to watch the Husky game, and against my better judgment I didn't pack all my guns into my rig and the put them all in my pockets when I went into the bar.

Luckily, when I got home they were still there. I was afraid Obama would come and take them while I was out.

Whew.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Day 37, no guns taken yet.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#491330 - 02/27/09 12:19 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

hi! im Todd! Im a Jack Ass!

#491332 - 02/27/09 12:25 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Update: Guns still here.

Nice to meet you, Jack Ass!

Fish on...

Todd

#491334 - 02/27/09 12:33 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Todd, surely you can grasp that freedoms are not just declared obsolete in broad daylight, but rather get chipped away in the night...

#491335 - 02/27/09 12:37 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Oregonian]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I would be interested in a list of tangible problems that tighter gun control laws are likely to solve.

#491336 - 02/27/09 12:37 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Todd, do you actually use guns or do you just post on gun threads because you think everyone should hear your opinion? I have quite a few guns that i hunt with that are now illegal. i use them for hunting and target practice but they are illegal because of dumb shits like you who think that you are paranoid if you say that the government is trying to take guns away. coming to take guns away and making certain guns illegal are two different things. i am worried about more guns becoming illegal and more restrictions on guns that i own. i have never thought that someone would come to my door to take my guns....even you liberals are to smart to try something like that. we are concerned about restrictions....pay attention or dont post.

#491337 - 02/27/09 12:39 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Oregonian]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Oregonian...get off it. If this was about "rights", then all you right wingers would have been screaming bloody murder of the past eight years as several well established rights were trampled repeatedly by your boy in the White House.

It's about guns, and guys who like them.

I don't have a problem with that...I own guns, and I like them...but I do have a problem that they seem to think trampling every other right is fine so long as they don't touch their guns.

I wish people would just be honest about it, that's all.

Fish on...

Todd

#491338 - 02/27/09 12:47 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Great, I see we agree on several things, but I must mention that I'm not too hip on any polititions, at least none from recent memory. I was as disapointed at the politics/fear mongering that came out of the 9/11 attack as anyone. I see all this gun control hysteria as a money making scam perpetuated by lobbyists.

#491339 - 02/27/09 12:48 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Oregonian]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Oregonian
Great, I see we agree on several things, but I must mention that I'm not too hip on any polititions, at least none from recent memory. I was as disapointed at the politics/fear mongering that came out of the 9/11 attack as anyone. I see all this gun control hysteria as a money making scam perpetuated by lobbyists.

there is only one way to gain trust in the government again and that will be to vote for Ron Paul

#491342 - 02/27/09 12:55 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
Sara Palin Offline
Palin For President 2012

Loc: Wasilla
Originally Posted By: dewbie
pay attention or dont post.

wow, 108 posts in 3 weeks. You're on a roll.

#491343 - 02/27/09 12:58 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Sara Palin]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sara Palin
Originally Posted By: dewbie
pay attention or dont post.

wow, 108 posts in 3 weeks. You're on a roll.

im sure being sara palin during the election was funny and all, but.....

#491344 - 02/27/09 01:00 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Oregonian]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Oregonian

I think that is about as true as it gets...right after the election I had to drive down to Astoria for business, and driving through one of the little towns on Hwy 30 there was a gun shop with a big sign out front saying "Buy Guns Now While You Still Can!!"...electing a Democrat may have been the best thing that ever happened to the gun industry, just like 9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to the military industrial complex.

Fish on...

Todd

#491350 - 02/27/09 01:28 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Todd]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"do you have any idea how many new restrictions came about with Clinton in office? people are worried because that dumb ass took away a lot of our gun rights just as the new jack ass in office will do. you guys who have a problem with gun owners voicing their concerns about the possibility of more gun restrictions are some of the dumbest people i have ever encountered."

Yup and I'll take the attitude of those whom shall be labeled gun nuts....."it doesn't effect me so I don't care" or "well if it keeps us safe" or "the President knows more than us common citizens". I especially like the "I'll vote for my guns" types. The one defining issue in all of the free world or continuing to be a free country is gun ownership. pretty strange. Border line nuts. And nuts shouldn't own guns. Once you are OK with rights being taken away, as has happened under Bushco, then you should lose all of your rights including gun ownership.

#491354 - 02/27/09 01:39 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: stlhead]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

The polititions are currently (and recently) taking the money, they are only mentioning the guns as a diversion.

#491356 - 02/27/09 01:43 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

rights have been taken away by most presidents, not just bush. it would seem you people only like to talk about bush though. i vote for small government, which really hasn't been an option the past few elections. call me a nut if you want, i own lots of firearms and use them frequently.

#491357 - 02/27/09 01:43 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Oregonian]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Some other notable diversions: Climate change, Renewable energy, Economy, National security, War, Gitmo, Race, etc...

The thing is, they are taking all the money........all over the globe there are people gathering money like never before, and the masses are going to see that at some point.

#491366 - 02/27/09 02:02 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: Oregonian]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

speaking of climate change, i cant remember the last time that i had a foot of snow at my house at the end of February.....must be getting colder

#491377 - 02/27/09 02:25 PM Re: Obama gun ban process is starting. [Re: dewbie]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

There's that narrow vision again. The ice caps are melting...and that's a fact. Whether it snows in your front yard or not doesn't make it all a lie. The only debate right now should be who or what is causing it and the vast majority of scientist, who are more qualified than us, agree that it is man made. The most recent article I've read call for the seas potentially rising 3 to 5 feet which could have a big impact. Also, the warming of the oceans could lead to extinction of our fish. But hey, it's all good at your house.

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (20 Gage, DrifterWA, 1 invisible), 543 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645369 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |