Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#49192 - 12/16/99 03:13 AM Wanted Kunnans and scooter
Steelheader69 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma WA
I'm looking for Kunnan salmon/steelhead rods either casting, spinning, or fly. If you have any you'd like to sell send me an email with size, line wt or wt of flyline, and how much you'd like for it. I love their rods and I snapped my 8'6 medium light action a year ago and would love to get another brown blank model and even buy some more.

I also am looking for a streetlegal scooter that doesn't need a motorcycle endorsement that is dependable, but inexpensive. I'm a single father of two so can't afford a brand new or newer one,I just need one for running a drift. Email with type and cost. Thanks

------------------

Northwest River Fisherman

#49193 - 12/16/99 09:33 AM Re: Wanted Kunnans and scooter
oscar Offline
Fry

good luck finding anyone willing to let go of their kunnan. those are wonderful rods. i bought a 8 1/2' med(10-20lb line) a couple of years ago and used it for plunking(my son uses it sparingly now). got lucky as the store only had about a dozen of them left. went back a week later to get another and they were all gone !happy hunting

#49194 - 12/16/99 11:37 PM Re: Wanted Kunnans and scooter
Steelheader69 Offline
Spawner

Yes, I realize there are alot of people who won't part with Kunnan's, I have three and wouldn't part with any. I know a guy who fixed my broken one, but I don't like chancing it. I was heartbroken when the company burned down and didn't rebuild. I didn't know about it until after most rods available were sold out. I do come across a few, but most are seriously falling apart. I know some people hated them (which I can't believe) and wouldn't mind buying any they'd love to get rid of. So, anyone interested let me know. I'd prefer brown blanks and spiralgraph, not the greenblanks, but I'll take any into consideration. Plus, you have to be in WA state where I can access you, I won't buy sight unseen........

------------------

#49195 - 12/17/99 06:07 PM Re: Wanted Kunnans and scooter
CRAVEN MOOREHEAD Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: TACOMA,WA
I have the exact model you are looking for, but it is 8'3 now, snapped the tip a few years ago, but it still fishes pretty great, it is in pretty good shape, but you can tell it has been on many a trip....don't know what it is really worth, don't know what I would want for it or to trade for, but I am not COMPLETELY against letting it go. They are awesome rods though.
fishman41@hotmail.com

#49196 - 12/18/99 10:11 PM Re: Wanted Kunnans and scooter
Mike Offline
Alevin

Loc: Everett, Wa. USA
I have a Honda CT90 for sale - asking $300.00 and yes, it runs. Email Mike at bluecat@firetrail.com

#49197 - 12/20/99 12:02 AM Re: Wanted Kunnans and scooter
Dan M Offline
Fry

What's up with Kunnans? After I read this post,I went and looked through my poles. I thought I had a Kunnan, yes I found it. It's a model 7686m med action 8'6" casting rod. It still has the plastic wrap on the cork handle. I haven't used it for years, it feels a bit heavy compared to my Lamiglas and Loomis rods.

#49198 - 12/20/99 11:08 PM Re: Wanted Kunnans and scooter
Steelheader69 Offline
Spawner

hey Dan M, would you want to get rid of that Kunnan? You have no email so I have no way to contact you. Please send me an email reply on my listing above. Well, that's if you live in the WA/OR region. I live in Tacoma, but would be willing to buy it if you're willing to sell it. Let me know....

------------------

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Sidedrifter, 1 invisible), 1424 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |