LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#496222 - 03/17/09 10:03 PM Open invite for a CCA dinner.
starcraft tom Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: marysville
Hi, I would like to invite everyone to the 1st North Snohomish CCA banquet. The banquet will be held May 14th at Normanna Hall in Everett. The CCA is a non-profit organization, comprises 17 coastal state chapters spanning the Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic and Pacific coasts. CCA’s strength is drawn from the tens of thousands of recreational saltwater anglers who make up its membership. From South Texas to the upper reaches of Maine to Puget Sound, CCA’s grassroots influence is felt through state capitols, U.S. Congress and, most importantly, in the conservation and restoration of our coastal marine resources. For more info on the CCA you can use this link. http://www.ccapnw.org/news.html.

The CCA banquet will be a catered dinner along with both a live and silent auction. We are raising money to support the expansion of the North West chapters. Tickets are $55 each or Two for $100. I know that a few of you are already members of the CCA and if you are planning to go to the banquet you can buy tickets from me. There are eight seats to a table. You can also purchase Corporate table for $400 with eight seats. If any of you would like to join us The tickets are available at my office in Everett at Veteran Realty Services on Everett Mall way next to the Outback steak house. Ask for Tom. Or call 425 220 6567. If any of you would like to help sponsor the event by donating prizes for the auction that would be great.
I really believe that the CCA can finally make head way on reforming our fisheries. They have a proven track record on the East and South coast. So if you would like to help us expand our membership please come to the monthly meetings in your area. Thank you.

#496463 - 03/18/09 11:31 PM Re: Open invite for a CCA dinner. [Re: starcraft tom]
fbmost Offline
Fry

Sounds like a great event. What time does the party start?

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 807 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |