Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#505298 - 04/29/09 06:53 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. *** [Re: stlhead]
RichardSimmons Offline
how does my ass look in these waders?

Loc: Onyourface
I feel so much love in this thread!!! YAY!!!!

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies." Katie (from Horton Hears a Who - 2008)

#505300 - 04/29/09 06:56 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: ]
EnglishPete Offline
The Duke of Death

Loc: Upyerarseland
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Originally Posted By: EnglishPete
Originally Posted By: Brewer
EP, brewer is certain you can one of those pretty easy. see them on TV frequently. if you use your passport, go to pakistan. betcha you could get one from any kid..... literally.

Brewer person-

I should have been more clear in my request. I am looking for a mint condition StG44, not one owned by the rag-a-muffins of the third world. Autographed by Hitler would be a plus.

Sorry, it's illegal for you Brits to own firearms. And get real... rag-a-muffins??? That's not what your kid Harry calls them is it? The swastika wearing little punk needed some discipline when he was little, but like most royals, you were a lousy absent parent.

One can apply for ownership of guns in our country. Yes, the StG44 is for my son. His name is Harry? Why do you try to hurt EnglishPete so when you know he knows you have the hots for him!?!

What do Princess Diana and Pink Floyd have in common? Their biggest hit was the wall.

#505301 - 04/29/09 06:59 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: stlhead]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"Hey, you're the hater that keeps making outrageous statements about people with guns shooting their neighbors in the back. You have to be one angry liberal idiot to make the statements you make. Maybe you're the one who needs to refresh your faulty memory."

nope. I said people who shouldn't be qualified to own guns shooting their neighbors accidently in the back when the [censored] hit's the fan. You came up with your own translation. Mine is that NO, HELL NO, do I feel every idiot in America is qualified to own firearms. We've all seen plenty of people who are obviously not playing with a full deck and shouldn't be armed....and when people start foaming at the mouth and stocking up for armegedon, although I am not a psychiatrist, I'd call that extreme paranoia which is a psychosis and I'm sure all would agree we'd like to keep firearms out of the hands of mentally unstable people.

#505303 - 04/29/09 07:00 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: stlhead]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

EP, didn't you have two sons? I thought your pistol only fired one shot? Are you sure the other one is yours?

#505310 - 04/29/09 07:36 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Must be a slow melt this spring because a lot of people appear to be slippin'.

#505326 - 04/29/09 08:44 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"In your opinion"

Actually I said "in my opinion". Still not quite sure what your opinion is but it sounds similar to the GOP party line right now which is disagree with everything, spin what you can and offer nothing of substance. Is that all ya got AM?

#505414 - 04/30/09 10:09 AM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: ]
EnglishPete Offline
The Duke of Death

The Brits are proving that the violence doesn't go away even when legal guns do. All they've managed so far is to turn law abiding citizens into victims because the good citizens can't defend themselves anymore.

Now they're considering outlawing kitchen knives?

Aunty-

Why do you persist with this nonsense? When we previously debated this issue, I provided factual evidence that I was twice as likely to be killed during a criminal act in your country as opposed to mine. If you are unable to refrain from telling "the big lie" I will have to put you down with JKook as a subscriber to Völkischer Beobachter.

And before you reply with "you Brits don't report the actual crimes that occur in your country," I can make the same retort about the USA. Let us see some REAL numbers on rape, pedophilia, incest, armed robbery, etcetera in the USA.

Finally, the boldened type above is true in this respect - violence will never go away. However, we do not have gun murder/violence in our country like you do in yours.

Your recent posts make me believe that either caveman or brewer has gotten ahold of your password.

What do Princess Diana and Pink Floyd have in common? Their biggest hit was the wall.

#505420 - 04/30/09 10:30 AM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: EnglishPete]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Uh-oh, more blood in the water. eek

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#505425 - 04/30/09 11:16 AM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: EnglishPete]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: EnglishPete

The Brits are proving that the violence doesn't go away even when legal guns do. All they've managed so far is to turn law abiding citizens into victims because the good citizens can't defend themselves anymore.

Now they're considering outlawing kitchen knives?

Aunty-

Why do you persist with this nonsense? When we previously debated this issue, I provided factual evidence that I was twice as likely to be killed during a criminal act in your country as opposed to mine. If you are unable to refrain from telling "the big lie" I will have to put you down with JKook as a subscriber to Völkischer Beobachter.

And before you reply with "you Brits don't report the actual crimes that occur in your country," I can make the same retort about the USA. Let us see some REAL numbers on rape, pedophilia, incest, armed robbery, etcetera in the USA.

Finally, the boldened type above is true in this respect - violence will never go away. However, we do not have gun murder/violence in our country like you do in yours.

Your recent posts make me believe that either caveman or brewer has gotten ahold of your password.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21902

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/21/205139.shtml

http://www.gallup.com/poll/21346/Crime-Rate-Lower-United-States-Canada-Than-Britain.aspx

E P,

In a loud Coughing voice... [censored]. while there might be a bigger chance of being killed in a violent crime in the US, your chances of being involved in a violent crime are twice as high in the UK.

#505428 - 04/30/09 11:31 AM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: Mikespike]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Persistent in her spin isn't she. AM knows full well the ongoing debate/rehash which is not about my wanting guns banned but wanting those who are out stocking up out of fear exposed for what they are. Same mass histeria that got us into a wrong war. Now even if the "assault weapon ban" were reinstated why are they stocking up on pistols?
Anyone in their right mind believe all guns will be banned?

#505438 - 04/30/09 11:52 AM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

As far as England versus the US I'm willing to bet people report crimes at a higher rate than here in the US especially where crime is highest in our inner city problem areas. You don't bring the cops in if you want to survive.

#505449 - 04/30/09 12:13 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhead
As far as England versus the US I'm willing to bet people report crimes at a higher rate than here in the US especially where crime is highest in our inner city problem areas. You don't bring the cops in if you want to survive.

are all of your opinions based on guesses?

#505450 - 04/30/09 12:18 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: stlhead]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: stlhead
Persistent in her spin isn't she. AM knows full well the ongoing debate/rehash which is not about my wanting guns banned but wanting those who are out stocking up out of fear exposed for what they are. Same mass histeria that got us into a wrong war. Now even if the "assault weapon ban" were reinstated why are they stocking up on pistols?
Anyone in their right mind believe all guns will be banned?

They have the same inner city problems we have..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_Kingdom

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6383933.stm

#505454 - 04/30/09 12:33 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"are all of your opinions based on guesses?"

Prove me wrong. It's what is NOT accounted for in the polls yet a huge problem for law enforcement having people come forward.

"The largest number of gangs are said to be in Hackney, east London (22 gangs); Enfield in north London (13); Lambeth and Merton in south London (12 gangs each); Waltham Forest in north east London (11) and Brent in north west London (11).

Gangs were found to have around 20 to 30 members, and to commit crimes in smaller groups of three to six. "

Whereas direct from the FBI:

"About 20,000 violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs with approximately 1 million members are criminally active in the U.S. today. Many are sophisticated and well organized; all use violence to control neighborhoods and boost their illegal money-making activities, which include drug trafficking, robbery, theft, fraud, extortion, prostitution rings, and gun trafficking. Here, you'll find more on the threats posed by gangs, on how you can help spot and prevent gang activity, and on how we're redoubling our efforts to disrupt and dismantle them through intelligence-driven investigations and new initiatives and partnerships."

#505461 - 04/30/09 01:02 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: stlhead]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
So you compare the total number of gangs in London to the total number of gangs in the U.S.A.?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#505464 - 04/30/09 01:25 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Good point. his first link specified the entire UK of which 3/4's are in their cities. Here's from 2002:

"Alarming figures suggest there are now as many as 30,000 gang members across England and Wales and the numbers are rising rapidly. The number of gang members aged under 16 has doubled in the past year and nearly half of all gang murders committed with firearms now involve victims under the age of 18. "

#505469 - 04/30/09 01:45 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: stlhead]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Anyway, so AM or Willamette or whomever, please show me where I advocated banning all firearms or revoking the second ammendment.

And Willamette, what does the UK have to do with anything I've posted?

Still no gun grabbers. Maybe they are at Todds.

#505476 - 04/30/09 02:40 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Irie, I read the fishing side of PP on a daily basis and I have never seen a post by you or any mention that you have been fishing. In contrast, One Way posted a pic of a salmon I caught shortly after I signed on here.

If you want to see pics of fish I catch, PM your email address and I'll send them. I don't think other people here are interested in seeing surf perch, trout, or any of the other small fish I catch. When I get one that's memorable, I'll post it.

You and I have fundamentally opposite views on a multitude of topics. As such I would speculate that if I were to tell you the weather will be warm and sunny, you'll have a 10 fish day on your favorite river, and to top things off,you'll find a hundred dollar bill at the take out, you'd still have something to piss and moan about the way I said it.

That being said, STFU.

No Hankster, you can't possibly fish. You spend all day every day posting here on this BBS between sun up and sun down. So maybe you should STFU and go fish for once.

Furthermore: You've been the one pissing ad moaning ever since that guy who's picture you jack off to every night lost the election last November. Not Me.

PS I'm still waiting for that Sharia Law you promised us.

#505484 - 04/30/09 03:13 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: Irie]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Irie
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Irie, I read the fishing side of PP on a daily basis and I have never seen a post by you or any mention that you have been fishing. In contrast, One Way posted a pic of a salmon I caught shortly after I signed on here.

If you want to see pics of fish I catch, PM your email address and I'll send them. I don't think other people here are interested in seeing surf perch, trout, or any of the other small fish I catch. When I get one that's memorable, I'll post it.

You and I have fundamentally opposite views on a multitude of topics. As such I would speculate that if I were to tell you the weather will be warm and sunny, you'll have a 10 fish day on your favorite river, and to top things off,you'll find a hundred dollar bill at the take out, you'd still have something to piss and moan about the way I said it.

That being said, STFU.

No Hankster, you can't possibly fish. You spend all day every day posting here on this BBS between sun up and sun down. So maybe you should STFU and go fish for once.

Furthermore: You've been the one pissing ad moaning ever since that guy who's picture you jack off to every night lost the election last November. Not Me.

PS I'm still waiting for that Sharia Law you promised us.

bitter libs are funny....you crack me up

Edited by dewbie (04/30/09 03:13 PM)

#505488 - 04/30/09 03:22 PM Re: Picture = 1,000 words. [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
EnglishPete Offline
The Duke of Death

WilldamitLiverScofflaw-

I will make this very simple for you:

For the years 2005/2006, there were 746 murders in England and Wales. 50 murders were by gun.

Please compare both these numbers to just the number of homicides commited yearly in your country by gun. Next, compare them to all the homicides commited in your country.

And you need not worry about the crime rate of our country as we do not want you here for any reason.

Feel free to peruse the following link for my source material:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs07/hosb0207.pdf

Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |