THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#508707 - 05/15/09 10:32 AM A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal....
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Who's lying, Nancy or the CIA? fight

I say water board her, and if she's telling the truth......ban the method...... rofl

But.........if the tretcherous winch's found to be lying, and was blasphemous against the very organization that has kept her & us safe against foreign threats...... sick

Reinstate the method of Water Boarding...... thumbs Or just let Hankster have 5 minutes, of alone time with her........ wink

Mf

Edited by Magicfly (05/15/09 11:44 AM)

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#508713 - 05/15/09 11:13 AM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Magicfly]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

So you are saying she should have blown the whistle on the treasoness regime you supported?

#508715 - 05/15/09 11:17 AM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: stlhead]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Simple question....who's lying here?

Mf

#508718 - 05/15/09 11:25 AM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Magicfly]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
The scarecrow will throw any person or org under the bus to avoid losing face(I dont see why as it is not that pretty). We are back to the "What is the definition of "is" arguement". Better yet the "I smoked but did not inhale."
I love the political theater. First, "I never knew a thing about it, this is an outrageous accusation" then, "I had meeting but" followed by "I was told it could be done but never knew it was. How dare they, those liers."
She knew, she used it as a club over the old admins head and now she is throwing the CIA under the bus to avoid showing what she is. A piece of S__. Sad the CIA won't throw her under the bus like she is doing to them. Instead they come out with "We are not in the habit of lying to members of congress but will not say what she was told." Tell the country she is full of crap. Who cares she decides how much funding you get. Stand up man, stand up. grin

Edited by docspud (05/15/09 03:36 PM)

#508732 - 05/15/09 12:30 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

A desperate act by a desperate party. Once again the Republicans, oops a dirty word, I mean the GOP shows it's hypocrisy. The Bush admin threw the CIA under the bus when it tried to falsely claim the WMD lie was the CIA's fault. And if we are making accusations about lying and torture by all means go after everybody but start at the top...the true treasoness conspirators. Notice how vocal Cheney has become lately? Seems a bit worried....and not about our safety...his own. Smoke and mirrors.

#508733 - 05/15/09 12:38 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

i believe this thread is about pelosi....but if you want to dodge the incompetence of your party by bringing up unrelated stuff....i guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

im with mf, lets try water boarding on pelosi.

#508736 - 05/15/09 12:46 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: stlhead]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
The hypocrisy comes from the one that calls for their heads the loudest knowing full well everything that went on. She stands at the front preaching about torture and calling for commisions all the while giving her OK for it. I have not looked up "hypocrisy" in webster's today but it should be pretty close to that.
And pointing to bad behavior by one to excuse it by another......pretty weak arguement. No hands are clean in it but there is no defense for the scarecrow. She stands as if on the moral high ground all the while slogging through the swamp.

#508746 - 05/15/09 12:59 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: docspud]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
If she was my child trying to spin some story with the antics she went through Thursday morning I would know that child was lying. Typical Demo answer--- It was Bush.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#508757 - 05/15/09 02:07 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Jerry Garcia]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Like I said crucify all you want but you are starting at the wrong rung of the ladder. All this does is divert from the real issue. And yes Jerry IT WAS BUSH.

#508763 - 05/15/09 02:38 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhead
Like I said crucify all you want but you are starting at the wrong rung of the ladder. All this does is divert from the real issue. And yes Jerry IT WAS BUSH.

rofl

i dont know what it is, but you always make me smile. smile

#508765 - 05/15/09 02:46 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: dewbie]
BERG Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: PA
It's the smoke your exhaling....

#508766 - 05/15/09 02:47 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Magicfly]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Magicfly

Mf

They are all lying, all the time, every last one of them in "our" government. I'd rather throw stones at Feinstein for steering contracts to her husband's contracting firms - at least that can be proven to have happened.

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#508768 - 05/15/09 02:49 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Mikespike]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Mikespike
Originally Posted By: Magicfly

Mf

They are all lying, all the time, every last one of them in "our" government.

you are probably right, but she is so ugly it makes me want more harm to come to her then most.....

#508769 - 05/15/09 02:50 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: BERG]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: BERG
It's the smoke your exhaling....

are you saying that if it wasnt for the smoke, he might make me mad instead of just laughing at him?

#508777 - 05/15/09 03:35 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Magicfly]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I'm an equal opportunity, rights, and liabilities sort of guy. Pelosi is a lying sack of sh!t, just like Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rummy, etc. Pillory them all in the Capitol Mall! When it comes to Congress, there are few, if any, innocents.

Sg

#508796 - 05/15/09 04:49 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

In case you missed it....

Click here

She's finished.

Mf

Edited by Magicfly (05/15/09 04:54 PM)

#508798 - 05/15/09 04:50 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

What she should have said was "that was a time when any voice of dissent or questioning of the admin had you all but tarred and feathered and run out of the country on a rail so I kept my mouth shut out of self serving preservation"

#508801 - 05/15/09 05:00 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: stlhead]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
What she should have said was "that was a time when any voice of dissent or questioning of the admin had you all but tarred and feathered and run out of the country on a rail so I kept my mouth shut out of self serving preservation"

Did anyone notice how quickly Colin Powell got kicked out, by his own people no less. You don't piss into the wind. Well, maybe Richard Simmons does! rofl

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#508802 - 05/15/09 05:08 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Mikespike]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Mikes absolutely right.

Blood's in the water now and it won't be long before her own party turns against her.....

She's a liability.

Too bad though, I was just starting to like her.....

Mf

#508804 - 05/15/09 05:20 PM Re: A real live Nancy fish hooked in Cal.... [Re: Mikespike]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Mikespike

Did anyone notice how quickly Colin Powell got kicked out, by his own people no less. You don't piss into the wind. Well, maybe Richard Simmons does! rofl

do you know how i know your gay? because you give yourself golden showers. rofl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |