THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512067 - 06/02/09 12:09 AM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Loc: gales creek, or
KK,

If we all led our lives as you do, we could be so perfect. If it makes you feel more comfortable to label me as you choose, then sleep well and you should never be ashamed of anything you've done.
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#512092 - 06/02/09 04:29 AM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

Ummm, wasn't this tread about the banking crisis? Dan S, your point has been proven right here on this tread.

#512314 - 06/03/09 10:50 AM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: kevin lund]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: kevin lund
And it's been proven that indians lack an ezime needed to process alcohol.

Alcohol dehydrogenase: "The enzyme is contained in the lining of the stomach and in the liver. It catalyzes the oxidation of ethanol to acetaldehyde:

CH3CH2OH + NAD+ &#8594; CH3CHO + NADH + H+
This allows the consumption of alcoholic beverages, but its evolutionary purpose is probably the breakdown of alcohols naturally contained in foods or produced by bacteria in the digestive tract. "

Also affects people of southeast asia.

I don't know anything about the rest of your post though smile

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#512334 - 06/03/09 12:08 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: Mikespike]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Oh oh. Looks like Mikespike is claiming Native Americans haven't evolved yet.

#512343 - 06/03/09 12:58 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: stlhead]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Or we (whites) haven't evolved to NOT have the enzyme?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#512353 - 06/03/09 01:55 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: stlhead]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Originally Posted By: stlhead
Oh oh. Looks like Mikespike is claiming Native Americans haven't evolved yet.

You can call me lots of things and I will readily agree with them, but racist is not one of them. smile KL was correct about the enzyme, but not much else, based on the reception he gets from this board.

I'll go with Jerry on this one - when we evolve as people, we won't need alcohol anymore. I'm sure we'll still need medical marijuana though! rofl

#512356 - 06/03/09 02:37 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Quote:
I'm sure we'll still need medical marijuana though!

It isn't a laughing matter to me at the moment Mike. I wish I could do the medical marijuana without risking the old man's entire income.

Ahhh, which brings us to the topic of states rights vs the feds. Because the feds previously pursued a no tolerance policy for marijuana, they attempted to shut down the various legal cannabis dispensaries in California. Not having the success they wanted, the feds went after the landords of the buildings that housed the businesses. Sounds like the mob, leaning on friends and relatives to get you to do their bidding.

I'm sorry you and others do not have the choices you'd like, but that's America, brought to you by corporate interests.

On a side note, it seems there are many board members here in terrible, chronic pain! grin

#512359 - 06/03/09 02:48 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Quote:
I'm sure we'll still need medical marijuana though!

foul

I just love the pharmacological choices we get. Prescription drugs that can kill you or make you wish you were dead, or something safe and effective that could put you in jail.

It isn't a laughing matter to me at the moment Mike. I wish I could do the medical marijuana without risking the old man's entire income.

you can come over anytime and partake in some "medical" marijuana.....no one would link anything to your husband. smile

#512360 - 06/03/09 02:50 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: Mikespike]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Mikespike

On a side note, it seems there are many board members here in terrible, chronic pain! grin

or something like that anyway grin

#512364 - 06/03/09 03:15 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: dewbie]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

They started much earlier than that with paraphernalia in, I believe, all states. Gob Shop, Dr Feelsgood, etc. Shut down for selling pipes.

#512371 - 06/03/09 03:37 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: stlhead]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhead
They started much earlier than that with paraphernalia in, I believe, all states. Gob Shop, Dr Feelsgood, etc. Shut down for selling pipes.

smoke shops all over the place sell pipes. i doubt anybody got shut down for that.

#512387 - 06/03/09 05:07 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: dewbie]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
Tommy Chong did time for making pipes/bongs.
More and more I think screw the government.

#512442 - 06/03/09 09:13 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: seastrike]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Kevin's OK in my book, he's got no problem speaking his mind. No matter how unpopular it may be. And if I ever was to hire a non bank guide, you'd be the one. Which is about 0%

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#512485 - 06/04/09 12:42 AM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

You know it hits home when someone jumps out of their chair to fight back. I may not be liked by some here, and that's just fine. Iv'e always called it like I see it and will never change. I'd love to post all of the emails from people who totally support my stance on these issues. Many of you would be surprized. It's easy to hide behind a moniker and holy perception of what you want people to think you are. I hide nothing and take heat for some issues. Bring on the crap and i'll call it out. Too many double standards on the www. Bunch of Sunday christians. Something like.... do as I say not as I do.

I'm no saint, been busted for keeping too many fish, gutting hens, failing to wear a seatbelt, and M.I.P. Smoked dope , drank beer, whiskey, and even played wingman with a fat chick once. Does this make me a bad person? maybe so, but ive helped more people and have a larger network of great friends than all the ladies Wilt Chamberlin layed.
I'd help anyone with anything and give the shirt off my back in any situation. Those who have spent any time around me know this. Those that badmounth me have never met me.
If I was truley worried about making myself out to be this saint of human, I surely not post anything on any website that shows otherwise.
Call it like you see it or you are lying to yourself.
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#512497 - 06/04/09 01:34 AM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

How do you know what I value and what I don't? You don't even know me. I don't know you and don't claim to know what you value. Give yourself a little credit for standing your ground even if you have no idea what ground you are standing for. I don't calim to know a dam thing about you, but I sure don't claim your an idiot. If I had some time to get to know you that might change. For now, I do enjoy reading your ramblings of someone you know very little about. It shows how far from reality you are.
Where do you recomend I take some courses in manners?
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#512845 - 06/05/09 11:06 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: ]
Rivrguy Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Somewhere on the planet,I hope
beer Better? beer

#512847 - 06/05/09 11:17 PM Re: The banking crisis was all the Republicans fault [Re: Rivrguy]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Like I was saying earlier.............

rofl

We're f'n doomed.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |