THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#520846 - 07/17/09 05:38 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: GreenRiver]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Loc: Paradise,AK.
You are a product of your environment and if that is the best you can do...nothing else needs be said.

For obvious reasons.

(Please disregard my Post count,should you find it unsettling.)

#520851 - 07/17/09 05:59 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

No wonder Teepee Creepers seek loopholes to sensationalize.

It beats a mirror to reflect upon.(grin)

#520859 - 07/17/09 06:07 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: mstar
Edgar and Jonas are just a couple HOQUATS from OLY, I think i've taking them fishing here on the Quinault for steelhead. One of them sold some kind of hook called "VISION" HOOKS? seen hin stopped by a tribal cop once, bout [censored] his pants..... funny as hell.........

ManBearPig?

#520860 - 07/17/09 06:09 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: The Moderator]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

BBQ...to their "intellect".....

#520919 - 07/17/09 10:07 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: ]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Bigstick has my vote!

thumbs

Rusty Bell

#520939 - 07/17/09 10:49 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: sykofish]
wildwillard Offline
Smolt

My vote as well

#520942 - 07/17/09 11:01 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: wildwillard]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

It is what it is and it surprises noone,that Injun Aspirations summit at cashing their Welfare Check(s).

Amazing to me,that a 7th World People rates even a mention in passing,let alone a legitimate concern in regards to Resource Management. They'll always screw up,be a bane per capita to Joe Average and bellyache an inordinate amount.

It's their Heritage.

#521054 - 07/18/09 04:21 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
wildwillard Offline
Smolt

They should just let them cash there checks at the state liqour store!!!!

#521098 - 07/18/09 11:11 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: wildwillard]
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
Because you can is no reason to do the things they do!!! I could be hunting and fishing like an indian. On my mothers side of the family I am told we have indian. They wanted me to get my indian card. I just laughed and said NO WAY!!! I know the difference between right and wrong. I am an American. nothing more. nothing less. I'm not intrested in the special rights.

I can look myself in the mirror every morning without the guilt.

Kris

#521261 - 07/20/09 01:14 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: dcrzfitter]
mstar Offline
Fry

I JUST HUNT TO FEED FAMILY'S, HELL I KILLED 3 ELK FOR A DINNER FOR NORM DICKS ONCE, WE INVITED A COUPLE HUNDRED PEOPLE FOR THAT DINNER. BUT, THEY WERE KILLED ON THE RESERVATION.. KILL EM AND GRILL AS UNCLE TED TOLD ME..........

#521306 - 07/20/09 12:54 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: mstar
IT'S CALLED FEEDING YOUR FAMILY AND HELPING OTHER FAMILY'S EAT TOO. OUR SEASON OPENS ON THE FIRST OF JULY AND RUNS TILL THE END OF THE YEAR. BULL ONLY UNTIL THE END OF SEPT. THEN WE OPEN UP FOR COWS OFF RES. YOU CAN SHOOT 2 ELK PER YEAR AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE A DESIGNATED HUNTER FOR ELDERS AND THOSE WHO CAN'T HUNT. AND I USUALLY START CHUCKING THE CORONA BOTTLES AFTER I LEAVE THE REZ.:) THE TRIBAL HARVEST IS ONLY 20 % OF WHAT THE NON-TRIBAL HARVEST IS AND IF YOU WANT TO HARVEST A TROPY BULL YOU HAVE TO HUNT ON REZ, THEY ARE USE TO BEING HUNTED LONGER AND THERE ARE MORE OF THEM.(SMARTER ELK) OFF REZ IS JUST A MEAT HUNT RAG HORNS BUT SOME NICE DEER. WE HAVE REGULATIONS AND EVERYTHING, ON PAPER EVEN!

Regulations dont mean [censored] with out enforcement. You guys may have some rules, but seeing what the Yaks, Colvilles, modocs, klamaths, and umitilla tribes do make me want to puke. They should have handed out a few more blankets IMHO.

#521324 - 07/20/09 02:13 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: dcrzfitter]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Pride comes in handy and it is typically those with a reserve of same,that do not go agog at the notion of something being either free or an outright hand out.

Only an Injun would be gunning genes out of the pool,lowering the Bull to Cow ratio and brag about same,under the guise of staying fed in the middle of Summer while being neck deep in handouts.

Priceless!

#521329 - 07/20/09 02:33 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
KNOPHISH Offline
Spawner

Loc: AUBURN,WA,USA
Only an Injun would be gunning genes out of the pool,lowering the Bull to Cow ratio and brag about same,under the guise of staying fed in the middle of Summer while being neck deep in handouts.

CLASSIC

#521409 - 07/20/09 07:41 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
Tackle Shack Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: WA
Originally Posted By: Big Stick

Priceless!

+1

Lest we forget the Cocksuckerr who calls himself English Pete and the tremendous Steelhead he took, to get his name in a silly book. (we have a POS or two on our side of the fence as well)

#521573 - 07/21/09 11:22 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: ramprat]
Big T Offline
Smolt

Loc: Snohomish
Feed your Family ? I guess no one was told where the Hanson road salmon bake was last october ! Slice any way you want , justify by whatever reasons you stand behind . I hear and see way too much of this distugusting crap.
Quote: "a true hunter is torn between killing killing the creatures he truley loves " Ted Nugent

#521752 - 07/21/09 07:28 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Big Stick

Injuns ain't the weakest link,despite giving it their all.

I'm sure glad to see Big Stick back. One of the better quotes of the year there.......

Keith thumbs

#521771 - 07/21/09 08:12 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: stlhdr1]
LoomisBender Offline
Parr

Loc: Rochester Washington
Need I say it.... yes
MSTAR is a total pile of sh it, typical indian though, total douche

#521791 - 07/21/09 09:25 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big T]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

[/quote]

I once saw a native dump in Alaska that looked just like that only with unused caribou carcasses instead of salmon.

evil

#521805 - 07/21/09 10:14 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: LoomisBender]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Willie Rower
Need I say it.... yes
MSTAR is a total pile of sh it, typical indian though, total douche

Don't tap dance around the topic, tell us how you really feel....

Keith thumbs

#522015 - 07/22/09 08:52 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: stlhdr1]
mstar Offline
Fry

HEY, YOU FOUND MY BEAR BAITING STATION! THAT'S ALL THE EXTRA FISH WE HAD LEFT OVER THAT WHITE EYES NEVER TOOK! EDGAR AND JONAS PICKED THRU THEM BEFORE WHITE EYES AND GAVE THE DARKIES TO .............YOU!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Fish Lady, onthefly, overkill45
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 321 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28169
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13519
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63770 Topics
645260 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |