Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#522019 - 07/22/09 09:26 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
wildwillard Offline
Smolt

Go out into the woods and do everyone a favor just sit down and f###### die no one will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#522283 - 07/24/09 12:30 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: ramprat]
Big T Offline
Smolt

Loc: Snohomish
Mstar , just the fact that you reply with such pathetic pride just sickens me, I showed these pictures to a good friend who is a quinault member and he was making phone calls for the next hour and a half trying to find out who could have done this .
You on the other hand have no problem with this , we on the other hand do ! I speak for many on this board < we do feed our families , with the bag and catch limits and do just fine, and we hold precious every moment we get to spend on the rivers of this great state , you represent the patehetic spoied bred out indian community who respect nothing of the resource ! nothing! go ahead and mock the evidence , you just show your inability and iliteracy to not handle such a freedom granted to you by which your ancestors have died for. The day will come when this shall end , when the majority of americans witness your waste and and abuse of these beauteful and priceless creatures and see how you regard them as indisposable you will see your consequences for your dis-respect ! Then maybe one day you will wake up and appreciate them the way we do, until then , shame on you , and the ones like you

#522510 - 07/24/09 09:41 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big T]
mstar Offline
Fry

sorry you can't take a edgar and jonas joke. i think they are funny as hell, two white dudes talking like injuns. to fish or hunt this weekend,,,,,,,,, that is the question. on the rez of course so chill.

#522739 - 07/26/09 12:30 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
murphy1 Offline
Eyed Egg

I have some answers for both sides of this issue. What you are arguing about now, will mean nothing when The Imported Canadian Gray wolf is released on your game. The only differance is, when that happens all of you will be on the same side, and it will happen. When the wolves get their slaughterhouse going on your favorite hunting ground then you will see what waste really is. See for yourselves! saveelk.com

#522785 - 07/26/09 04:17 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Dogfish]
Slider1 Offline
Egg

Loc: WA.
Why don't they shoot COWS!!!

#522850 - 07/26/09 09:12 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Slider1]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Originally Posted By: Slider1
Why don't they shoot COWS!!!

Shoot,

shovel,

STFU

It aint that hard.

Rusty Bell

#522933 - 07/27/09 06:43 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: sykofish]
cupo Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: north sound
Originally Posted By: murphy1
What you are arguing about now, will mean nothing when The Imported Canadian Gray wolf is released on your game.

Originally Posted By: sykofish

Shoot,

shovel,

STFU

shoot

#523026 - 07/27/09 03:13 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Loc: Paradise,AK.
Only an Injun could place a Bait Station laden with fresh Salmon and not get a hit by a Bear.

Then brag about it.

(Please disregard my Post count,should you find it unsettling.)

#523056 - 07/27/09 04:03 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
uglybugger Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: everett,wa
WOW! I just read all postings on this topic and saw all the pics. This is just disgusting. No respect for our lands natural resources. Hopefully someone will have the cojones to change this SH#T.

And to MSTAR, I can honestly saw that if we should ever meet, it would take everything I have not to piss in your beer if you should ever set it down. I hope you see the damage people like you are causing, and see the light.

#523107 - 07/27/09 05:19 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: uglybugger]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

More than painful enough...that every traipse past a mirror reveals the cruel hands of fate.

Though of course someone will have to explain that to him,using very small words and perhaps a crayola.

#523520 - 07/28/09 04:47 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
mstar Offline
Fry

i kill more bears than you know son.............. well my clients do. i just kill them when someone want's one to eat. like the elik and deer i kill. only to feed familys so get over it. fish piles are the best, go to salmon river this fall and you will see some serious bears. bigger stick, hell biggest stick!

#523547 - 07/28/09 05:57 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
hang a few pics mstar, let's see your idea of "some serious bears."

#523562 - 07/28/09 06:26 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: LoweDown]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
If mstar and the rest of the tribe hurry there should still be plenty of Fin whale left up in the Vancouver B.C harbor for the tribe to roll in and sell to the Japs. Heritage bein' what it is and all.

Shouldn't be too far of a paddle....

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#523579 - 07/28/09 07:00 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
uglybugger Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: everett,wa
Originally Posted By: mstar
i kill more bears than you know son.............. well my clients do. i just kill them when someone want's one to eat. like the elik and deer i kill. only to feed familys so get over it. fish piles are the best, go to salmon river this fall and you will see some serious bears. bigger stick, hell biggest stick!

Dork! banana

#523714 - 07/29/09 12:30 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Set down the peace pipe Tonto and sample reality.

Feel free to top it,whether head on or in profile.

Might even let you gawk the video...though spot & stalk would be another notion someone would need to explain to you.

#523737 - 07/29/09 01:04 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
I wasn't done paying him out slack.....

#523788 - 07/29/09 09:34 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: LoweDown]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Nor am I.

#523888 - 07/29/09 06:09 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: ]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
What about that Poaching group that was caught recently --I am thinking in Grays Harbor--were they Native? Cant remember the name of the group, but 2 elk killed is a drop in the bucket to what this group did.

here is a link

http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96LC9RG0.html

Edited by Coho (07/29/09 07:04 PM)

#523892 - 07/29/09 06:18 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Coho]
GreenRiver Offline
Spawner

That was the kill em all gang from SW washington and they were punk white trash.

Most people suck at internet........

#523928 - 07/29/09 09:32 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: GreenRiver]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
I have a friend. He is a native American. He holds a very high position in the Fisheries and he is always happy. The only time I saw him angry was when I brought up the elk killin in the Margarett the year I drew a tag.

"What the Hell, they think the elk came over on the [censored] Mayflower."

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |