Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#523954 - 07/29/09 10:58 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: ]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Loc: Paradise,AK.
I wannabe Guide Injun is always a sorry spectacle and a very one-sided affair. They haven't the talent,inclination,brains,brawn or anything else to work with,though curiously enough they are always eager to prove same.

They are wonderful Comedians,yet never on purpose.

(Please disregard my Post count,should you find it unsettling.)

#523991 - 07/30/09 12:37 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
mstar Offline
Fry

I'LL FORGET MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT HUNTING SON..... WENT OUT WITH MY YOUNGEST SON LAST EVENING AND LET HIM SHOOT A NICE BIG SPIKE ELK.... GOOD EATS!!!!!!!!!! JUST PICKED UP THE ROAST, BURGER AND JERKY FROM LAST WEEKS ELK..... F-IN AWESOME!!!!!! HIT THE RIVER TOMORROW, ELK SHOULD BE ALL OVER THE RIVER, MAYBE A DEER THIA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH YEAH, MAYBE A SUMMER RUN OR 10.

#524010 - 07/30/09 01:45 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
fishkill Offline
Egg

Loc: wa
love you indians go mstar

#524013 - 07/30/09 01:57 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: ]
fishkill Offline
Egg

Loc: wa
you bunch of wine bags you all would like to hunt alot but cant so just keep crying

#524033 - 07/30/09 09:25 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

mstar,

I'll toss you another cookie on behalf of your youngest son,due to the simplistic fact the he certainly hasn't much to aspire to on your account.

Be sure to refrain pictures,that don't exist and brag about someone else processing your meat...as only an Injun could.

#524034 - 07/30/09 09:26 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: fishkill]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

fishkill,

Be sure and open your yap all the way,so as to get both of your feet in there.

#524220 - 07/30/09 06:50 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
murphy1 Offline
Eyed Egg

Originally Posted By: mstar
I'LL FORGET MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT HUNTING SON..... WENT OUT WITH MY YOUNGEST SON LAST EVENING AND LET HIM SHOOT A NICE BIG SPIKE ELK.... GOOD EATS!!!!!!!!!! JUST PICKED UP THE ROAST, BURGER AND JERKY FROM LAST WEEKS ELK..... F-IN AWESOME!!!!!! HIT THE RIVER TOMORROW, ELK SHOULD BE ALL OVER THE RIVER, MAYBE A DEER THIA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH YEAH, MAYBE A SUMMER RUN OR 10.

I suppose you will be some disapointed not being able to go huntin everyday. What are your plans when the wolves start cleaning out what game you have left in a few years. Suppose it won't be that funny then will it? Wolves will cut down on your huntin enjoyment quite quik, then you will just be a little ol fish eater.

#524234 - 07/30/09 07:48 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: fishkill]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: fishkill
you bunch of wine bags you all would like to hunt alot but cant so just keep crying

I shot a squirrel once.

cryriver

#524372 - 07/31/09 09:29 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Salmonella]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

You'll note that when it comes to Game Time,the Natives aren't very restless.

Par.

#524494 - 07/31/09 06:06 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
mstar Offline
Fry

hardy har har. sorry, been out hunting... just kidding. taking some fishing clients out the next two days. i even take a few of the people from this board hunting and fishing!!!!! they are a bunch of great guys who are not hateful or jealous of other people because they can help feed their family's and others. sorry, i hardly ever take a camera with me when i hunt, only when my friends bring one will i take pics. i once took gary loomis and his crew fishing and he was bragging bout all the elk he's killed, say 70-80? this was 10-15 years ago? didn't want to tell him he was half way to what i've killed so far because a guy7 has to have some pride, right? good bunch of guys though. had to hook the biggest fish of the day for them too.

#524565 - 08/01/09 12:09 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Facts are facts and perception is something far seperate from prejudice.

Hardly a suprise that one photo couldn't be produced and that excuses abound.

Par.

#524577 - 08/01/09 12:49 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
mstar Offline
Fry

why? cuz i kill to feed my people? i see white people "party hunt" all the time. what's the dif? when you kill 200+ elk and as many deer call me and maybe my kids will give me the message........... get over it. that's the way it is and the way it will be until i say so............. maybe i'll start hunting off rez just because............... go shoot some dumb animals.

#524579 - 08/01/09 12:53 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Amazing how a single picture,is still one too many.

You are Chief Shitting Bull and heap big full of it.

#524638 - 08/01/09 01:20 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: mstar
hardy har har. sorry, been out hunting... just kidding. taking some fishing clients out the next two days. i even take a few of the people from this board hunting and fishing!!!!! they are a bunch of great guys who are not hateful or jealous of other people because they can help feed their family's and others. sorry, i hardly ever take a camera with me when i hunt, only when my friends bring one will i take pics. i once took gary loomis and his crew fishing and he was bragging bout all the elk he's killed, say 70-80? this was 10-15 years ago? didn't want to tell him he was half way to what i've killed so far because a guy7 has to have some pride, right? good bunch of guys though. had to hook the biggest fish of the day for them too.

I've fished your rivers and you guys are a far cry from having the fishing talent..... Let me guess, you made Gary Loomis a better fisherman......... Priceless.........

Keith thumbs

#524768 - 08/02/09 01:34 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: stlhdr1]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

One of my best pards grew up with Gary.

Neither of which were Injuns.

#526454 - 08/08/09 01:17 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

No Blanketass reports?

Certainly hot enough to slip capes,spoil meat and mush fish...I figured it would be on.

#526767 - 08/09/09 02:59 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
stlhdr42 Offline
Spawner

Loc: where the fish swim
I ran across one of mstars bait stations, I went over the upper salmon r. bridge, hung a right at the tee lookin for the river, not to fish just to see knowing I was on the rez when all of a sudden there is 150 or so steelhead in the road. All 12-25 lbs, all had fins, some real pigs. They didn't look like salmon r. fish though, they avg 16-20 I would say theren was too many big ones to be salmon r. fish. what a waste, you know bears do like mollasses and grease not just wild steelhead.

#526906 - 08/09/09 09:59 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: stlhdr42]
mstar Offline
Fry

we don't throw wild sthd away. them are all salmon river hatchery fish. the hatchery crew dumps them there so that they are not double sampled by the spawner surveyors. what is not used by the hatchery is given away as surplus to people who want to smoke fish, which also happens at the cook cr. hatchery. many non-tribal paople come there to get fish to smoke and you are all welcome to get fish there also. last year we probably surplused 10-15 thousand fish out of both hatcherys and many of them went to food banks.

#527606 - 08/11/09 11:15 PM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: mstar]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Like a Blanketass could tell the difference!

#527642 - 08/12/09 12:48 AM Re: Elk Hunting What is Too Much Bull? [Re: Big Stick]
mstar Offline
Fry

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT YOUR [censored] BIG ASS MOUTH DO YOU? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A [censored] ASSHOLE? IS IT CUZ YOUR JEALOUS YOU CAN'T KILL AS MANY ANIMALS AS ME OR THAT I CAN AND YOU CAN"T? GET THE [censored] OVER IT BEAVIS......... I KNOW MORE ABOUT HUNTING AND KILLING THAN YOU EVER WILL AND IT DRIVES YOU CRAZY, DOESN'T IT...

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
birdhunter111, metalman, solducsinker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (stonefish, Krijack, Carcassman, Excitable Bob), 1005 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28169
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13519
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63770 Topics
645260 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |