I need everyone's help here. I finally upgraded my boat two months ago to a beautiful 21' Trophy. It's the boat of my dreams. Outfitted it with 2 Scotty electric downriggers (30" fixed booms), Lowrance LX-15mt GPS/Fishfinder, 9.9 Merc 4-stroke kicker,
VHF radio and much more.
Long story short, the downriggers, GPS/Fishfinder, West Marine Deep cycle battery and Raymarine VHF radio were stolen Thursday 12 September right in front of my house in Port Orchard. Unfortunately, I did not record the serial numbers, but if anyone has any information or someone comes to you with an incredible deal on one of those items, I would surely like to know about it.
The theives left the transducer and the antenna for the GPS/Fishfinder, so someone might be looking to buy only those parts. They
I still can't believe it happend. The *******s broke three locks in the process as I had everything locked up in the cabin.
Be careful about leaving anything in your boat even overnight at your house. These crooks don't care about your stuff, they just need to steal to pay for their freakin drug habits.
If anyone has any info, please contact me on this site. Thanks in advance