THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#526164 - 08/07/09 03:18 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov *** [Re: Todd]
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
I can't believe what I'm reading here. I don't know Aunty M but I can say this. If she is the spouse of a Vet, more power to her. I served 8 years in the 60s. The standing joke was, "If the military wanted you to have a wife they would have issued one." The truth was most carreer military that had wives, had a life. They didn't need to find it in the bottle or downtown. Wives are as important to the military as any support troops. To even insuinuate sarcastically or seriously that they are not entitled to their spouses pension and benefits smacks of everything I hate about liberals.

The chicken chit, rock tossing, foul mouthed protesters of the 60 s and 70s deserved every broken tooth and lip they got and I'm proud to say I
even got to break a few myself. I have no quarrel with the protester who stands his ground and fires rhetoric. The ones who tossed balloons full of urine, bags of feces and sailed sharpened coffe can lids into the police ranks are the ones who I despise. Yup and guess what! They harrassed military families too. Encouraged by yuppie professors who could not get a job in the real world and spewed hatred in the classes, the liberals snorted it thru their noses like pigs at a slop trough.

If anything Vets and their families do not get enough benefits. One of the strongest selling points of a military carreer was the knowledge your spouse and kids would be taken care of. Try going off to a remote assignment during wartime and leaving your wife and kids at home!

I had to "sell" enlistments that last year of my tour. We promised the enlistees they would always have at the minimum, health care at VA facilities even if they were not carreer. Anyone want to guess who put a stop to that? I was recently told by the VA that I made too much money to get VA benefits. So if I had been a deadbeat druggie and made no effort to get a job I would qualify!

My wife will receive 90% of my pension upon my demise. She earned it. I made sure of that option when I retired.

Otherwise I'm retired!

#526165 - 08/07/09 03:21 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Jhook]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?????

#526166 - 08/07/09 03:23 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Satan]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
JHook, thanks for your service, and anyone who ever berates a vet in any way for his service deserves whatever end of a boot that vet gives him, wherever he plants it.

That, however, is not what this thread is about.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#526169 - 08/07/09 03:30 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Todd]
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
I agree, so why the backhanded slams on Aunty M?

Otherwise I'm retired!

#526174 - 08/07/09 07:36 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Jhook]
nynook Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Maybe 'cause secretly, Todd likes Marsha, and this is the only way he knows to try to catch her eye. We've all seen the kid in the schoolyard
picking on a girl 'cause he likes her and doesn't know any other way
to get her attention.. Watch out Auntie, he wants to sniff your panties!

#526186 - 08/07/09 09:00 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: AuntyM

Just utter the name Sarah Palin and they go crazy with hate.

She made her bed, now lies in it.

#526202 - 08/07/09 11:23 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
despise any and all women who are conservative.
Women got nothing to do with it.

#526204 - 08/07/09 11:31 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Jhook]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Jhook
I agree, so why the backhanded slams on Aunty M?

Because she's a big mouthed knowitall who pitches out insults and names like jellybeans, and then whines like a little girl if she gets some back, denying that it ever happened that way...funny thing is, I think she actually believes it, which makes her a bit deranged.

She not only has similar health coverage to what the public option would be, but she doesn't even have to go to work or pay her own taxes to get it...yet thinks that no one else should have that option.

It's another version of her usual hypocrisy, and it's worth pointing out whenever she interjects her ignorance into yet another thread, turning the thread to crap.

I love women, and I don't care what their political beliefs are...I'd dislike Marsha and her ridiculous prejudices, attitudes, and "centrist" beliefs whether she were a man, a woman, or one of KK's goats...that's just another one of her "victim" cards she likes to play.

Fish on...

Todd

#526205 - 08/07/09 11:38 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Todd]
hohbomb73 Offline
D.E.A

Loc: in da hood
Yeah...

BUT:
She was attacked here before she ever opened her mouth.

rofl rofl rofl

(With 11K posts, I doubt ANYONE opened their mouth before her.)

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.

#526215 - 08/07/09 12:46 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Todd]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
She not only has similar health coverage to what the public option would be, but she doesn't even have to go to work or pay her own taxes to get it...yet thinks that no one else should have that option.
Elitism and class warfare.

#526216 - 08/07/09 12:51 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: hohbomb73]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

(With 11K posts, I doubt ANYONE opened their mouth before her.)

True That!!!! Truly sad..... crazy

Edited by John Lee Hookum (08/07/09 12:54 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#526217 - 08/07/09 12:59 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Reminds of school yard bullys thinking they have a victim.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#526219 - 08/07/09 01:03 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The problem with the liberal idiots posting in this forum is they resort to personal attacks to change the topic and they do it EVERY TIME.

They don't WANT us discussing all the bad crap coming out of their beloved Obama's administration and they don't WANT to focus on the White House asking citizens to report any dissention over the current proposal.

Maybe Bob needs to create a "bash" forum to force the liberal idiots to keep it on topic or STFU.

And as soon as you ascertain the individual differing from your point of view is a "liberal idiot", the course of the debate turns to personal attacks and name calling.

#526223 - 08/07/09 01:18 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Illahee]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Agree, freespool. I reviewed the thread and that appears to be the start of it.

#526238 - 08/07/09 01:47 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Uh, no. Review page 2. I didn't attack anybody. I counter-attacked, not that the liberal idiots here have the HONESTY and INTEGRITY to admit it.

Classic. Discussing personal attacks WITH personal attacks.

moose

#526239 - 08/07/09 01:51 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Marz Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Edmonds, WA
I thought this was a thread about health care not throwing partisan stones.

If you are a functioning able minded adult you shouldn't be wrapping everything up in one party or another you should be looking at things objectively and not jumping on bandwagons. Much of what I hear sounds like regurgitated am radio.

There are no ratings wars on a message board, just attempts for some enlightenment.

Leave the blind faith partisan politics to Rush, that's what he gets paid for.

#526242 - 08/07/09 01:55 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

This is AM on credibility:

Attachments
egg on face.jpg

#526376 - 08/07/09 11:21 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Reminds of school yard bullys thinking they have a victim.

Welcome aboard, Victim #2...either moderate, or shut up. You can't do both, not with any integrity. Either participate in the discussion, or leave it alone.

I like it when Marsha posts...she just proves the opposite of whatever she's trying to do the more she opens her big trap. It seems to be the track record for all faux-centrists.

Fish on...

Todd

#526378 - 08/07/09 11:30 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Todd]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I'd like a large pepperoni, olives on half pineapple on half original crust, two salads, one with ranch, one with bleu cheese, and a two liter diet coke for pick up.

#526379 - 08/07/09 11:32 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Try comparing the post office to UPS or Fed Ex. Who is losing money?

I think some former Clinton appointees from Fannie and Freddie are looking for work. Theyre already rich. Im sure they will work for free.

Libs will love socialize medicine, until someone like Mr. Brown? Who ran the dept in charge of Katrina. Or will democrats use health care to beat the public over the head every election. Does anyone in government make less than 20 dollars and hour?

Page 4 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer), 1505 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |