Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#528311 - 08/13/09 07:18 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: cobble cruiser]
salmon bake Offline
I get my candy from Todd

Protect our remaining salmon is the word of the day here. Delicate fisheries out there boys and girls. My egg cure recipe; borax and procure red hot double stuff with tropicanna suntan lotion. Thirty pound hatchery king out of edmonds couple days ago calling for flaming on my BBQ. Enjoy yourself on the water and buy Lund a ski mask to go with his indiana jones hat!

#528313 - 08/13/09 07:23 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: twinlakesleach]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Loc: gales creek, or
Now that you put up the charges, woudl you care to put up the convictions. Thank you. I'll hep you out, It was 2.

1 purcahsing a duplicate tag

2 failure to release a male chinook unharmed.

None, I repeat, none of the other stuff stuck anywhere, anyhow. Why? Because there was no evidense, period! Most of it was fabricated BS from cops who thought they knew what was going on. Like it or not, thats how it works. I did things that were not right, adn kept more fish than I was supposed to. Thanks for pointing it out. Hello, Most of you have done it too. if you are claiming to be pure you are a FUKING liar.

Hidden by a name like baked salmon. At least Ive got balls enough to post my name instead of cowardly hiding beind a computer screen fake and bake. Bring your name out if you are man enough. I doubt it!

Edited by kevin lund (08/13/09 07:26 PM)
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#528315 - 08/13/09 07:24 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: kevin lund]
hohbomb73 Offline
D.E.A

Loc: in da hood
I don't think Fishgal likes that kinda language... wink

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.

#528322 - 08/13/09 07:45 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: kevin lund]
SmellslikeTuna Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seabeck, WA
Originally Posted By: kevin lund
Now that you put up the charges, woudl you care to put up the convictions. Thank you. I'll hep you out, It was 2.
1 purcahsing a duplicate tag
2 failure to release a male chinook unharmed.
None, I repeat, none of the other stuff stuck anywhere, anyhow. Why? Because there was no evidense, period! Most of it was fabricated BS from cops who thought they knew what was going on. Like it or not, thats how it works. I did things that were not right, adn kept more fish than I was supposed to. Thanks for pointing it out. Hello, Most of you have done it too. if you are claiming to be pure you are a FUKING liar.
Hidden by a name like baked salmon. At least Ive got balls enough to post my name instead of cowardly hiding beind a computer screen fake and bake. Bring your name out if you are man enough. I doubt it!

Hey man, I think your a standup guy for coming back on here and explaining yourself, and what happened. I personally have never kept more salmon than alloted, but I was no saint back in my younger years by any means. And I'm definitly glad no one is holding the crap I did back in my "partying days" over my head still. Salmon baker dude needs to move on and let it go.

#528324 - 08/13/09 07:47 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: kevin lund]
salmon bake Offline
I get my candy from Todd

Didn't mean to throw a stick in your spokes kevin Lund I bet you use real name cause you are trying to make a name for yourself, stick a feather in your hat and be the king of tidewater robber and egg chinook fisheries. Soooooooo....... How about an egg cure man? I gave one of mine, what you got for us all?

#528325 - 08/13/09 07:49 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: SmellslikeTuna]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Salmon baker dude needs to move on and let it go.

He needs to tell everyone who the real hidden turd is. He doesnt' have enough balls to do it tough! It takes a real man to admit his faults, and a coward to hide behind the screen. He'll be gone before you know it and some new idiot who knows nothing more than runmors will take his place.
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#528327 - 08/13/09 08:00 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: salmon bake]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Didn't mean to throw a stick in your spokes kevin Lund I bet you use real name cause you are trying to make a name for yourself, stick a feather in your hat and be the king of tidewater robber and egg chinook fisheries. Soooooooo....... How about an egg cure man? I gave one of mine, what you got for us all?

You are welcome to get in the boat anytime you like. It would be a humble ass kicking that you wouldn't forget. Tell ya what, I'll give ya an egg cure if you come out with your name. Neither of which will be the truth!
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#528329 - 08/13/09 08:08 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: kevin lund]
salmon bake Offline
I get my candy from Todd

Egg cures lund. Toss one out there. You will know who I am when you see my boats bobbers drop like flies in tidewater. Peace out. What's chicken poop is dishin out smack on dudes that used to work for you then not being able to take some shizzle back when u have stolen native salmon from us all

#528331 - 08/13/09 08:32 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: salmon bake]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: salmon bake
Didn't mean to throw a stick in your spokes

that's kind of funny.

#528339 - 08/13/09 08:48 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: kevin lund]
salmon bake Offline
I get my candy from Todd

Humble is not a word in your vocabulary. Peace, I got other tail to chase. It tastes a whole lot better than the bullshizzle your serving up. Have to try this ultimate egg cure, sounds like it has a following round these parts

#528341 - 08/13/09 08:56 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: salmon bake]
okiedude Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: sedro woolley
who cares about kevin lund.... i thought this was about egg curing tips... another thread started off good that turned to out to be nothing but. BUFOSO is all i have to say...

Bringin' BUFOSO back for the 2010

"If you can fish Pops, you can fish anybody"

#528346 - 08/13/09 09:33 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: okiedude]
FASTWATER Offline
Spawner

Loc: Place's you only dream about
In 30 years of fishing the Northwest the best fisherman I ever seen in action was Paul Beupea not sure if I spell his last name right or not but his cure was the pro glow recipe that is still my only cure used and if their are fish around I catch I may not slay but I catch and haven't used anything since I started curing eggs. I used alot of pro cure for years but after fishing them side by side I ended up staying with the pro glow the best part I like about it is it is impossible to screw your eggs up by using to much!!!PEACE

#528365 - 08/13/09 10:27 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Way to put a lid on it Stam. Geez, and here I was beginning to think that if only I used the right rod, the right reel, the right line, the right hooks, and the right eggs cured the right way, then I could catch the very same steelhead I already catch on a feather and some yarn tied on a hook. All this bashing makes me happy to be a feather flinger.

Sg

#528369 - 08/13/09 10:35 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: ]
stlhdr42 Offline
Spawner

Loc: where the fish swim
where do you get ultimate egg cure, it seems like I have seen it before, all this talk I would like to try it, the website is down or something.

#528377 - 08/13/09 11:03 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: stlhdr42]
NWaddict Offline
Smolt

Loc: Oregon
I think it's too bad people find it necessary to follow Kevin where ever he is to make sure everyone knows what he did wrong in the past. I dont condone anything he did or may have done, but I will say this: while I dont know him very well, I've never known him to hide from his past. Of all the people that bash him, I dont know if a single one has done it under their real name. Kevin hasn't tried to hide who he is from anyone.

The other thing is that it's obvious that the people that bash him could really careless what he's done with his life since--good or bad. Whenever I see him on the river or whenever I or one of my buddies talk to him he's always very forthright and helpful. I dont doubt that maybe he wasn't always that way, but people change. Get over it.

Dom

#528382 - 08/13/09 11:10 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: NWaddict]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
UEC is sold by stlhdr1 on this site. keith archer is his name.

i would be willing to bet big cash that 99.9% of everbody here has done some shady fishing in thier past. especially in thier younger stupid years. Brewer for one has many ink blotches in his fishing past. back when i used to fish smolts for example. filled many a catch card in those daze.

#528392 - 08/13/09 11:40 PM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: ]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Originally Posted By: Hankster
I fished quite a bit on the Umpqua and the only thing I ever used eggs for was to squeeze some juice out of them to put on the yarn balls.

thumbs Ah, the Umpqua...

(IBTL!)

#528406 - 08/14/09 12:18 AM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: Speyguy]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Hum...no, but I'll ask around the inner circle, someone likely does. Is(was?) he friend or foe?

#528408 - 08/14/09 12:26 AM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: salmon bake]
RognSue Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: edmonds
Originally Posted By: salmon bake
Protect our remaining salmon is the word of the day here. Thirty pound hatchery king out of edmonds couple days ago calling for flaming on my BBQ.

BBQ'n Nates or fishin off the dock?

#528416 - 08/14/09 01:12 AM Re: Curing Eggs [Re: RognSue]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
This thread was making a strong run at a nomination for

Best
Thread
Ever

but seems to have lost some of its steam.

Anybody else get busted for poaching that we should know about? Anyone want to admit that they're a poacher, but never got caught? Any closet snaggers out there that way to come clean?

Don't let the dream die. smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, Krijack, steely slammer), 998 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645357 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |