THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 20 of 21 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#529053 - 08/16/09 06:25 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov *** [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Hey KK! Did you ever figure out how to pay for the overhaul? I know you missed my input, but I actually wrote quite a piece last night and then as I was finishing up, I accidentally hit the esc key instead of 1....all gone. I just closed up the lap top and went back to bed. Been too busy this morning to play, but I have a few minutes now....so........
Good to see your self-inflated ass-kissing self! How ya been? Where'd you run off to?
Oh, never mind....some undisclosed location, that's right.
So, you little puke, I see how your messiah, in a Boseman, Mt. moment of clarity, admitted that has no clue how the plan is to be financed. So I ask you, how could I expect your pitiful self to know? Boy, was I out of bounds. You are off the hook.. rolleyes

Here's a quote from the Colorado town holler meeting, "The biggest rival of our deficit and debt is health care."
This sounds to me like the Oman (or is it omen?) would like very much to leech some of the profits off private health care providers and finance his "a toothbrush for everyone" plan.

I think I now understand why this guy is so popular....he has no clue how to pay for it, he only knows he wants it, and he's gonna get it, and if he can't steal it from someone else, he's gonna use my/your money.

Does this sound remotely familiar? Perhaps you know of someone who is upside down in their mortgage? or someone who just picked up a new clunker-buster?

Anyway, good to have you back, HoneyPot. Look both ways when you cross the street, now. Wouldn't want to end your pathetic life here as someone's hood ornament.

#529061 - 08/16/09 06:32 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Loc: Paradise,AK.
Let's see a pic of your countenance.

Laffin'

(Please disregard my Post count,should you find it unsettling.)

#529066 - 08/16/09 06:42 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Big Stick]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Limp Stick, is chickenhawk one word or two?

#529069 - 08/16/09 06:50 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Good call to refrain your mug upon anything.

Pardon my doing for myself,while I marvel at your panhandling...as a comedic relief.

#529071 - 08/16/09 06:51 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Illahee]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

"Stupid" is a single word,which capably shadows your abilities...by a huge margin of error.

Congratulations?

#529073 - 08/16/09 06:55 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Big Stick]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

How about a picture if you on active duty?

#529075 - 08/16/09 06:56 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Illahee]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

How about citing a pic in which I wasn't active...then frost it with your "best".

Laffin'

#529078 - 08/16/09 06:58 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

All I know is that regardless what he says about folks having a choice in plans....is bull.

Here's why.

Your "choice" will very soon become so one-sided that there will no longer be a viable option other than the socialized version of health plan because of lost profits to private insurance (especially if the siphoning Savior decides to pillage the private sector treasure boxes), which leads to higher premiums, which leads to lost numbers of people in the program, which leads to less coverage/more cost.

The upside of this SNAFU is that it may just cause enough dissention in the ranks that it may get more hammered up than hammered out.

#529080 - 08/16/09 07:01 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ParaLeaks]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If the private insurance companies can't compete, as you're implying, then you make the case for single payer options better than most...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#529081 - 08/16/09 07:02 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Should your paltry Life revolve around the fact that I do not(will not),tap a space in or around a comma...then I reckon that I yet again fulfill you upon numerous levels.

Thank me later.

It's how I roll.

#529084 - 08/16/09 07:12 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Todd]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Todd, perhaps you missed the part about financing the socialized version with the profits from the private version.......How is that competition?

A bit like you and I going fishing, but you only get as many hooks as I am willing to give you.

#529087 - 08/16/09 07:15 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

I could put red/blue frosting on a piece of shitt,toss it across the lawn and you'd return it with tail wagging...thinking you'd done something positive.

#529110 - 08/16/09 09:22 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

KK, I'm thinking you just can't afford insurance, or won't spend the money, and now want someone else to pick up as much of your bills as possible.
So you trot around singing the praises of a system that you want for your own selfish reasons, but present it as "a boon to mankind".
I get it that small business' has a helluva time providing health insurance for their employees.
And yes, I understand risk pools. I was never under any kind of impression that the "program" was free to all.....some, but not all. The "some" may be (likely ARE) many. Many free participants.....want to bet? Many free, broke, badly needing medical attention, participants. Risk pools are made up of normal, not needy, participants. Let me say that one more time.....Risk pools are made up of normal, NOT NEEDY, participants.

And just a tip....I am not your student, kid, or even friend, so don't bother with the "class" questions, you little creep. This also is not your site, or even your thread, so your words are just that.... your words.
If my questions and comments make you uncomfortable to the point that you cannot clearly respond, whose problem is that?

You're kinda like the dizzy dope with metal all over/in his/her face.....so much so, that you can't see the person through the mine. I've blown off the persona you've projected for some time, giving you a chance to "come around".......waste of time on my part. While you are without a doubt a good source for information that falls into the little world where you preside, beyond that....pathetic.

I ain't going away....you deserve me. smile rofl wink

#529125 - 08/16/09 09:53 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ParaLeaks]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
Todd, perhaps you missed the part about financing the socialized version with the profits from the private version.......How is that competition?

A bit like you and I going fishing, but you only get as many hooks as I am willing to give you.

The way it will be "financing the socialized version with the profits from the private version" is just this: The reason it will be financed with the private version's profit is because those paying the ridiculously exorbiant prices the private version charges won't be paying it anymore...

It's the most pure definition of "competition"...you're going to pay for it, and you pay who gives you the best deal...if the private version doesn't give you a good deal, then you don't give them your money...and they lose profits.

It's called "adapt or die"...which might be the most apt three word definition for the mythical "free market" than any other...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#529135 - 08/16/09 10:17 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Big Stick]
kevin lund Offline
Spawner

Loc: gales creek, or
What I'd like to know is if the dems are so aggresive to get this whole health care bill passed, are they then going to make the government give up there silver lined health care to go with the plan they say is best for all americans?

Maybe they are in a class far beyond the civilians who are schediled to pay for it.
"BOCLMN"
Kevin Lund

#529137 - 08/16/09 10:24 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: kevin lund]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

Anyone who fancies themself as being "aggresive" and chastising those who are "schediled",is in dire straits on more than one level...despite the repugnance of the government giving up "there" benefits.

Which is why Lion's still eat their young(and rightfully so).

#529278 - 08/17/09 01:02 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Todd]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Todd, it boils down to this. You think it's going to be a good deal. I don't. I'm convinced that I and most average working stiffs who pay for medical/dental insurance presently will be paying more, not less for the same coverage. I don't see how it can be otherwise. if the "new plan" picks up the indigents.

Have you thought about how long you will wait for an appointment with the sudden influx of new patients? Could truly be an "adapt or die" situation.

Before KK jumps on the moral highground to play King of the Hill, I'm not rejecting the idea of caring for the poor (never have...despite the KK version), but I have huge doubts that this "goodie" is going to be anything at all like it's being pumped up to be.

As far as thinking goes, KK.....you really should give it go sometime. I don't recall an original thought from you......just parroting what you read is not thinking.....do you suppose I read or heard somewhere the idea of taking profits from the private side to pay for services on the public side? I have no idea whether or not that is the plan, but it seems to me that it might be, based on Odudes statements. If you had gleened that from his gab, I didn't hear you mention it. Why? It wasn't printed somewhere? Or you were just waiting for the right moment? Timing is everything, right? rolleyes

#529290 - 08/17/09 01:19 AM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: ParaLeaks]
Big Stick Offline
"Sasquatch on Land"

KK is THE epitome of a plagiarizing brainless lapdog.

Pretty damned funny.

#529620 - 08/17/09 09:26 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Big Stick]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Originally Posted By: Big Stick
KK is THE epitome of a plagiarizing brainless lapdog.

Pretty damned funny.

This must have been the straw that broke the Sticks back.....

I bet if BS was a heavy contributor (other than his brutal honesty) to this board he'd still be here .

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#529622 - 08/17/09 09:33 PM Re: Are they serious?!?! flag@whitehouse.gov [Re: Magicfly]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

big stick talks kinda funny....but he makes me laugh

Page 20 of 21 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 982 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |