Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#533623 - 09/01/09 09:47 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Marz]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'm pro-gun, anti-gun nuts...they're the ones that make us gun owners look like idiots...they do us a disservice.

No gun law has ever been passed to stop a sane person from owning a gun...gun owners need to stop embracibg the nuts and make us all look stupid.

Sane gunowners would welcome it, and with the nutjobs pushed away, we might actually be able to get something done.

It's like being a pro-environment person and having to carry around the whacko enviros as baggage...the sane guowners need to ditch the gun nuts, and fast, or they'll always be lumped in with them and look stupid.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#533645 - 09/01/09 10:44 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Todd]
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
Originally Posted By: Todd
I'm pro-gun, anti-gun nuts...they're the ones that make us gun owners look like idiots...they do us a disservice.

No gun law has ever been passed to stop a sane person from owning a gun...gun owners need to stop embracibg the nuts and make us all look stupid.

Sane gunowners would welcome it, and with the nutjobs pushed away, we might actually be able to get something done.

It's like being a pro-environment person and having to carry around the whacko enviros as baggage...the sane guowners need to ditch the gun nuts, and fast, or they'll always be lumped in with them and look stupid.

Fish on...

Todd

Dang Todd, I'm starting to agree with you more and more every time you post. Unfortunately just as the left has their nutjobs who are also law abiding citizens the right has theirs. The constitution doesn't say only right thinking, left thinking or middle of the road thinking individuals are covered by it. Who is going to be the one that chooses who does and who doesn't?

The right has no monopoly on "looking stupid by association".

Edited by Jhook (09/01/09 10:45 PM)

Otherwise I'm retired!

#533652 - 09/01/09 11:16 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Jhook]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
I cant believe the amount of idiots that live in this world.

And why do so many of them insist on posting on this board.

unfuckinreal

Obviously, none of you morons get it.

Rusty Bell

#533756 - 09/02/09 12:19 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Todd]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Shlt, Todd! You're having one of those moments.....again. Take your meds and resume the far left stance, or KK will feel abandoned. And besides two targets are funner to shoot at.

Screwin' with you......nice post.

#533791 - 09/02/09 01:29 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Todd]
Marz Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Edmonds, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

Thats pretty much my point, I am pro gun, anti gun nut but it seems any time I get into a conversation regarding my pro-gun stance I seem to get lumped into the "gun nut" or "RWWJ" catagory.

It is not my associations as much as it is a general assumption that pro gun = Dick Cheney's fan club.

#533867 - 09/02/09 03:24 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Marz]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Marz

Thats pretty much my point, I am pro gun, anti gun nut

+1

Salmonella has pointed out in the past that down here we are being legislated to death on gun laws. Obama is not coming to take our guns down here, but they may be legislated away by our own state government.

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#534090 - 09/03/09 03:03 AM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Mikespike]
fishhog Offline
Spawner

Loc: Whatcom
Why is it that if a person makes a pro gun statement, they are labeled a nut?

Fact is, If it wern't for Pro gun types or opposition to the anti's trying to pick away, we'd sure as hell have had our second amendment rights taken away LONG ago!

Anyone?

#534092 - 09/03/09 03:16 AM Re: firearms refresher [Re: fishhog]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
I made a statement about enjoying shooting guns and was automatically assumed to be a RWWJ, despite my repeated insistence that politically I make Todd look like Pat Robertson and Dzerzhinsky* look like Mr. Fukking Rogers.

*Go ahead, Google it. I know you have no clue who he was.

#534187 - 09/03/09 01:39 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Mikespike]
Marz Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Mikespike

+1

Salmonella has pointed out in the past that down here we are being legislated to death on gun laws. Obama is not coming to take our guns down here, but they may be legislated away by our own state government.

I think the new tactic is to track and tax, make gun owners pay for the right to bare arms.

I wonder what free speech is going to cost...

CA is a joke when it comes to firearms, they will release criminals but god forbid you have a 30rnd Mag.

#534201 - 09/03/09 01:57 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Marz]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

The trick seems to be keeping them out of the hands of criminals and kooks. Nobody has figured that one out yet.

#534207 - 09/03/09 02:12 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: stlhead]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: stlhead
The trick seems to be keeping them out of the hands of criminals and kooks. Nobody has figured that one out yet.

I think if all the pro-gun non-kooks from all across the political spectrum could just agree that this is the important part of the issue, then I think they'd get somewhere...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#534227 - 09/03/09 03:14 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: stlhead]
Marz Offline
Returning Adult

Quit letting criminals out of jail, that would be a start.

Make the penalty for felony gun possession harsher and quit taking criminals actions out on registered gun owners.

Being caught with an unregistered gun should be more than a court date and counseling.

Edited by Marz (09/03/09 03:14 PM)

#534230 - 09/03/09 03:17 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Marz]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
"I cant believe the amount of idiots that live in this world.
And why do so many of them insist on posting on this board.
unfuckinreal
Obviously, none of you morons get it."

Well sykofish, please enlighten the morons so we can understand what you are posting about.

#534246 - 09/03/09 04:02 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: Chuck E]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Yeah but how many jails do you want to pay for? How high do you want your taxes? I doubt stiffer penalties for being caught with an unregistered gun or a felon with a gun is going to be much of a deterrant as a murder charge these day's doesn't seem to be a big concern.

#534297 - 09/03/09 05:54 PM Re: firearms refresher [Re: stlhead]
Marz Offline
Returning Adult

Yeah but how many jails do you want to pay for? How high do you want your taxes? I doubt stiffer penalties for being caught with an unregistered gun or a felon with a gun is going to be much of a deterrant as a murder charge these day's doesn't seem to be a big concern.

The criminals in CA laugh at the penal system, they know that they are over crowded and their release is encouraged (not only fiscally but sympathetically).

Until the very same people that want stricter gun laws consider stricter punishments for criminals they will continue to lock up guns and release criminals.

Maybe make prisons a place that sucks and not 3 squares and a bed.

Bad enough paying for their incarceration let alone allowing them to ruin our 2nd amendment rights.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1040 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645364 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |