THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#538161 - 09/16/09 12:40 PM Seahawks need a backup QB?
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
or maybe he's only good as a "fluffer" now...

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/1375251047.html

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#538178 - 09/16/09 01:41 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Mikespike]
Waterboy Offline
Returning Adult

Missed it. Been flagged.

#538181 - 09/16/09 01:51 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Waterboy]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Originally Posted By: Waterboy
Missed it. Been flagged.

too bad - it was an add for Jake Delhomme from a disgruntled fan in Charlotte.

#538183 - 09/16/09 01:55 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Mikespike]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
Hawks r set at QB...Teel looks like he could be REALLY good in a few years and Seneca and Matt that is the least of our worries. Now if ya see a stud LB or CB out there let us know;)

#538189 - 09/16/09 02:14 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: summerrun]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Originally Posted By: summerrun
Hawks r set at QB...Teel looks like he could be REALLY good in a few years and Seneca and Matt that is the least of our worries. Now if ya see a stud LB or CB out there let us know;)

Dude, we don't need another stud LB (ever hear of Hill, Tatupu and Curry?), but yeah would love to have a big physical CB, and a big young physical safety *cross your fingers for Taylor Mays next draft*. If Denver sucks, we have a chance at Mays, which is a dream scenario.

If you meant RB, or LT, I can probably agree with that.

#538195 - 09/16/09 02:22 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Rocket Red]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

dude, keep up with current events. leroy hill is out for the entire season more than likely, min of 6 weeks with season ending surgery likely. Tatupu has a bad hammy, that one can linger a long time and easily get worse...we are not deep at LB. Our RB are fine ie Jones had 125yd, edge and forsett another 70 or so...our patchwork OL has looked good with Walt and Spence coming back either this week or next...;)

#538205 - 09/16/09 02:44 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: summerrun]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
All I'm reading is that Hill is only out for a couple of weeks (seahawks.com and foxsports.com). I was at the game and Leroy went right in front of us on his way back to the locker room. He wasn't even limping but he looked real pissed. They re-signed D.D Lewis and Will Hering has really improved his play and he will start for Hill. Tatupu is not listed as being out but I agree that hamstring injuries are tricky.

Definatley need a big physical corner to content with big recievers like Fitzgerald. Trufant needs to heal up fast. BTW I saw Trufant at the Huskies game this past weekend. He was there to support his brother I guess.

j7 2012

#538208 - 09/16/09 02:53 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: summerrun]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Mike Teel did look real poised against second a third string defense's in preseason. Tom Brady was picked in the 6 rnd I believe...Would be nice to use one of our two first round picks on OL men and a stud safety.

- Albert Einstein.

#538214 - 09/16/09 02:59 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Sol Duc]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

ya wish i was wrong, injury to Hill looks REALLY bad. Out till Nov at minimum and possibly whole season...we will know alot more about the Hawks after this weekend...cheers

#538215 - 09/16/09 03:03 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: summerrun]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Were hella deep at Linebacker....no worries. Will Herring has game, and will step up like last game. I know...I'm a homer. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#538216 - 09/16/09 03:05 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: j 7]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: j 7
All I'm reading is that Hill is only out for a couple of weeks (seahawks.com and foxsports.com). I was at the game and Leroy went right in front of us on his way back to the locker room. He wasn't even limping but he looked real pissed. They re-signed D.D Lewis and Will Hering has really improved his play and he will start for Hill. Tatupu is not listed as being out but I agree that hamstring injuries are tricky.

Definatley need a big physical corner to content with big recievers like Fitzgerald. Trufant needs to heal up fast. BTW I saw Trufant at the Huskies game this past weekend. He was there to support his brother I guess.

Ken Lucas is a big corner.

- Albert Einstein.

#538217 - 09/16/09 03:08 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Sol Duc]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Herring has played well, maybe we have enough depth but we could use a few weeks with no major injuries and actually get a few guys back in the meantime;) I am a huge home town homer as well, just getting a little nervous with all these starters goin down;)

#538219 - 09/16/09 03:10 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: j 7]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Originally Posted By: j 7

I was stumbling around the creek this morning so I missed the press conference, and yeah Hill is out until after the bye. Tatupu is supposed to play on Sunday, they don't think his hamstring is an issue. I still maintain we are deep at LB, Herring, Hawthorne, and we just signed DD Lewis. I guess you were looking for a stud LB but there aren't too many floating around that are better than our reserves.

I think a physical corner would be huge for our team, and to finally get set with a stud safety.

#538221 - 09/16/09 03:16 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Rocket Red]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

One good thing is the NFL is really violent and every team is getting players KO'd weekly. It just seems the few teams that go far in the playoffs are the ones that avoid the key injuries along the way...GO HAWKS!

#538224 - 09/16/09 03:23 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Rocket Red]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Kelly Jennings has really stepped it up this season..finally living up to his draft position. Just wish and pray Denver loses as many games as possible, since we get their # 1 pick next year. I couldn't believe that deflected pass to Stokely for the win......FAWK !!!!

- Albert Einstein.

#538235 - 09/16/09 03:40 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank...watcha want to wager ?

- Albert Einstein.

#538236 - 09/16/09 03:42 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: ]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: summerrun
Our RB are fine ie Jones had 125yd, edge and forsett another 70 or so...our patchwork OL has looked good with Walt and Spence coming back either this week or next...;)

They're going to have to game-plan Willis if they expect to get that many yards on Sunday.

Our DB's did a damn fine job on arguably the two best receivers in the NFC too.

Calm your anxiety Hankster. The Hawks will be there on Sunday for the anual beat down on the bay. Deep breaths until then.......deeeeep breaths. smile

j7 2012

#538240 - 09/16/09 03:47 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Sol Duc]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Ken Lucas is a big corner.

Yea I'm glad he is back but I think the refs pick on him. He seems to get called for a penalty at very crucial moments in the game. I guess there is no good time for a penalty but he does seem to flagged a lot. I going off his previous time at the hawks too.

j7 2012

#538249 - 09/16/09 04:02 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Originally Posted By: Hankster

I'll bet you a 6-pack of Twinkies we beat the spread........ rofl

YEAH! the singletaries are gonna kick your ass! rofl You'll wish you had Shaun Hill under center after Sunday...... wink

And USC, without a quarterback this week, will crush UW!!! moose

#538256 - 09/16/09 04:46 PM Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? [Re: Mikespike]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
This is the week for SC's let-down game.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1089 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |