Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 812 1 2 3 ... 811 812 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#559795 - 11/29/09 07:42 PM Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk ****
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Loc: Town in the North Bay Area
Coming fresh off your recent annihilation of the Lambs grin, the testosterone levels must be high and flowin' freely up that way.

Well guess what boyz and gurlz; the Niners are coming to a Qwest Field near you and they're gonna beat the Fawks like a H.S. bully beats a freshman.Those poor,pitiful Fawks will be huffin' and a puffin' while they're tryin' to chase down Gore once again. The few times Hassled-beck is able to get a pass off while falling backwards he'll find out his best receivers are Bly and Spencer. The few times Juiced Jonesed gets past the Niner D Line he'll run into that Willis/Spikes brick wall. STUFF!

In the mean time your DB's are going to wonder how Davis and Crabtree got so WIDE OPEN. "Who's that Smith guy?" will be the words that come out of their stunned mouths.

Wanna Bet?

I'll put up any combination of rvrfshr worms,spoons,spinners or hooks you'd like, up to a dozen. In addition, I'll have Todd donate my winnings to any organization that promotes fishing for kids in your area.

Win/Win for me and you.... thumbs

Take your time to decide what you want to wager. I know you need to get permission from the wives/girlfriends first... rofl

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats

#559799 - 11/29/09 07:49 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: ]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Points? Points? I don't gotta give you no stinkin' points..... rofl

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats

#559806 - 11/29/09 08:52 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
ok hanksters i will bet= Pre-Assembled Sample Pack (8 ct.) or something of equal value
and let todd the mod donate them to a kids group of his choice if i win or loose the bet. anyone else want to help some kids
maybe we should check with todd on this?

Edited by larryb (11/29/09 08:53 PM)

#559810 - 11/29/09 09:00 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: larryb]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
The best thing about having a crappy local NFL team is that it helps keep the knuckle-dragging palookas away.

#559828 - 11/29/09 09:54 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: larryb]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Yer on Larryb and let the best team (Niners) win..... thumbs

Must be more of you "knuckle-dragging palookas" up there that want to help the kids learn to fish with quality gear...... wink

#559879 - 11/30/09 01:12 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
DBAppraiser Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: MA13
Geeez, Hank you are all pumped up after your boys hung a lowly 20 pts on Jacksonville aren't you? I'm not so sure that the 49ers could score 24 pts if they were in Candlestick/3Com/whatever its called now stadium all by themselves. smile

#559895 - 11/30/09 08:29 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: DBAppraiser]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

This Niner-Fawks Smak Tawk was planned long before yesterday's game. It's a sort of rivalry and all in fun, don't you think? I actually thought they would lose due to the fact they did just that the last two times they played the Jags. The 20 they scored should have been 27. The Crabtree that's going to give the Fawks so much trouble on Sunday dropped a sure TD pass in the end zone.

Your suspicion they couldn't score 24 unopposed should be an impetus for you to bet.I'm guessing you think the Fawks would have difficulty scoring 23 under the same conditions and have decided to let this one ride.

It's not very surprising to me that so few have come to the Fawks defense because they do suck. They're even worse than the Niners..... grin

#559911 - 11/30/09 10:08 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Todd Offline
Bumpin the 6X9's

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I've already donated a couple boxes of goodies to the local Cast For Kids Foundation, and they will be having an auction this spring to raise money and get gear for kids fishing events...anyone who chooses to participate in Hank's challenge can be assured that whoever wins the various bets, the gear purchased will make its way to that auction.

Cool?

I'll start another thread to get it going.

Fish on...

Todd

#559921 - 11/30/09 10:41 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Copalis Beach
It's not very surprising to me that so few have come to the Fawks defense because they do suck. They're even worse than the Niners.....

Bingo.....sounds like Ruskell will not be back as GM....Holmgren..you listening ?
When it hits 4:29 .. time stops , the universe unfolds, the world becomes one and the planet and stars become aligned. That black fender is no longer an instrument; its a gateway to a higher dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQrO55xmBs

#559942 - 11/30/09 11:46 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Sol Duc]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
I'll match any donation Todd has to make with an equal donation to my local ACORN office.

...Just for schits & giggles. rofl

#559943 - 11/30/09 11:47 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Irie]
Todd Offline
Bumpin the 6X9's

Please see the "Cast for Kids Challenge" thread to get in on the action...

Fish on...

Todd

#559966 - 11/30/09 01:03 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
DBAppraiser Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: MA13
Pro Football Weekly is reporting today that Tim Ruskell has been informed that he will not be back next season. Speculation is that Mike Holmgren will be returning to Seattle in some capacity.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/11/30/speculation-increases-about-rock-star-coaches

#560056 - 11/30/09 05:17 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: DBAppraiser]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Paul Allen asked Mike last year if he was gonna keep his condo here in the Seattle area and the reply was yes and Allen said that's a good thing.So here we are.Hopefully it happens,kinda worried about the coaching though.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

Hawks 20
Niners 17

#560152 - 11/30/09 08:25 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

I can't believe all you bone-scratchin',weenie-sniffin',web footed wussies up there can hijack threads and make predictions but won't put up any of your hard earned? money for "the children".... grin

Why don't a few of you grow a couple of stones and put your money where your mouths are? The Niners suck, they're gonna lose,lay a bet out there.

#560162 - 11/30/09 08:42 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Todd Offline
Bumpin the 6X9's

I agree...'specially 'cuz it's for a good cause this time.

Fish on...

Todd

#560531 - 12/01/09 08:28 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Todd]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Just want to bump this back to the top in case any of you limp-wristed Fawks Fans got lucky and found enough cans and bottles you cashed in to put up a bet..... rofl

#560544 - 12/01/09 09:10 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Just want to bump this back to the top in case any of you limp-wristed Fawks Fans got lucky and found enough cans and bottles you cashed in to put up a bet..... rofl

It amazes me all the folks from Seattle on this board and you don't even back up your team. Personally, I can't stand the SeaChickens or I'd take the bet.......

Keith thumbs

#560563 - 12/01/09 09:55 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: stlhdr1]
r2fishn Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: tacoma
Hank your on I will take your bet.Frickn 9ers suck Frank gore sucks .And a matter of fact so does every other sports team in that sh/t hole called California. Iam in for 25 bucks Tis the season ho

Toddler i will send a check your way tomrrow.

Frank

#560589 - 12/01/09 11:17 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: r2fishn]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
Been quiet on this for too long. I have a personal policy to not bet for or against the hawks. I happen to love my sense of team for a organization of rich people who play football. But I do not want to be made to feel guilty for not participating in a bet for a good cause. I help people regularly (chalenged or not) and feel great about it.

With that said

NUCK the FINERS! GO SEAHAWKS!

j7 2012

#560621 - 12/02/09 12:11 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: r2fishn]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Originally Posted By: r2fishn
Hank your on I will take your bet.Frickn 9ers suck Frank gore sucks .And a matter of fact so does every other sports team in that sh/t hole called California. Iam in for 25 bucks Tis the season ho

Toddler i will send a check your way tomrrow.

Frank

Are you conceding the game five days before they play?

I know the Fawks are bad but at least let them suit up and flounder around on the field for an hour before you give up your money..... rofl

Come on you woosies. Anybody else wanna bet?

Page 1 of 812 1 2 3 ... 811 812 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jason H, niceshot, OFISHAL, OFISHALL, pin4life, skydrifter
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
3 registered (ben guss, Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 278 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Rosa Walton, pollack, DontBeStupid, johnjorge, Clearwater Alaska
11435 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 31804
Todd 25024
Sol Duc 15578
Dan S. 15195
elparquito 13539
Salmo g. 12530
eyeFISH 12424
stam 12388
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10978
Forum Stats
11435 Members
18 Forums
76853 Topics
895166 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |